Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Terrorism (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Somalis Threaten Minnesota Community With Rape (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51181)

SF-TX 07-06-2016 22:31

Somalis Threaten Minnesota Community With Rape

Try that in the 'wrong' neighborhood, the outcome will not be so favorable to those making the threat to kidnap and rape our women.

Quote:

Minnesota: Muslim ‘refugees’ threaten community with rape, mainstream media covers up incident

“A check of the Star-Tribune website, Minneapolis’s largest newspaper, did not turn up a single story about the June 28 terror-threatening run through the Lake Calhoun neighborhood. KSTP Channel 5, an ABC affiliate in Minneapolis, never mentions that those making the alleged terroristic threats were Somalis. The station’s video report by Brett Hoffland, however, zooms in on a police report highlighting that the suspects were ‘approximately 20-30 Somali males’ who were making ‘comments’ that turned to ‘threats.'”

“Residents of the Lake Calhoun area say this isn’t the first time a group of Somali men has made an intimidating march through their neighborhood, which is filled with million-dollar homes.” What do the media Leftists think this situation is going to look like in five or ten years? Do they think that they themselves will never suffer any consequences? Do they think they’re immune to the wrath of the jihadis and Islamic thugs they’re so assiduously protecting?

A mob of up to 30 young Somali men paraded through one of Minneapolis’ more upscale neighborhoods last week, yelling disparaging comments and threats against homeowners.

A female resident of the neighborhood, obviously shaken in a TV interview, related how she was screamed at by a Somali man who threatened to kidnap and rape her.

“They were screaming at the house that they were going to kidnap you and they were going to rape you,” one Minneapolis resident told KSTP TV. “It was a very traumatizing experience.”

Link

tonyz 07-07-2016 06:51

Those Somali land pirates all need to be identified and placed on a watch list - fertile group for recruiting suicide bombers. There's your group-think potential pool of - imported - "home grown" terrorists.

The only potential for assimilation I see here is into a prison population or death by criminal enterprise. They (Somali land pirates) threaten rape as they have become emboldened here...not a good thing. The wave of rapes by this recent influx of immigrants in Europe is becoming well documented. It's not just in Germany, easy enough to search about Sweden, etc.

These Somali land pirates appear to add nothing to our great nation - unless importing crime and poverty is a high priority - I can't see how we need more of that...you are so right SF-TX...these Skinnys engage in similar activity in the wrong neighborhood and lights out. That's probably why they choose certain affluent neighborhoods to stalk and terrorize...might even be a posted gun free zone...

sinjefe 07-07-2016 07:28

Try that shit in Texas and see what happens. That is why that doesn't happen in Texas. They know they'd get shot.

Sohei 07-07-2016 07:40

Americans need to free themselves from the "fog" of fear and cowardice disguised as tolerance. They need to clean up their neighborhoods and take ownership of them. It's frustrating to see people allow themselves to be intimidated resulting in them cowarding in their homes while people threaten them and their neighborhoods with impunity.

Box 07-07-2016 08:00

Minnesotans need to stop whining and openly submit to dhimmitude.

They should stop pretending to be offended by the "fog" of fear and cowardice disguised as tolerance. They have no desire to clean up their neighborhoods nor do they want to take ownership.
...or they would

These people are not intimidated - they're simply satisfied with their environment. Brief threats of violence are no different to them than a thunderstorm. Just stay indoors so you don't get hit by lightning
...it will pass.

The Somali pirates in that neighborhood are entitled to WHATEVER the residents will allow them to have. Take what you want fellas' - if the owner doesn't want you to have it, you wouldn't get it with such peaceful submission.

Hand 07-07-2016 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyz (Post 612097)
The only potential for assimilation I see here is into a prison population or death by criminal enterprise.

Do we really want these people in jail, spreading their ignorance amongst a population that includes people who will one day be back out here with us?

tonyz 07-07-2016 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hand (Post 612109)
Do we really want these people in jail, spreading their ignorance amongst a population that includes people who will one day be back out here with us?

Valid point...but you can't always get what you want...enjoy a trip back in the time machine...

The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want (TV Show '69)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5BykilS816E

sg1987 07-07-2016 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinjefe (Post 612099)
Try that shit in Texas and see what happens. That is why that doesn't happen in Texas. They know they'd get shot.

That appears to be the track record! (Something to be said for Texas swagger.):lifter

Old Dog New Trick 07-07-2016 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy L-bach (Post 612105)
Minnesotans need to stop whining and openly submit to dhimmitude.

They should stop pretending to be offended by the "fog" of fear and cowardice disguised as tolerance. They have no desire to clean up their neighborhoods nor do they want to take ownership.
...or they would

These people are not intimidated - they're simply satisfied with their environment. Brief threats of violence are no different to them than a thunderstorm. Just stay indoors so you don't get hit by lightning
...it will pass.

The Somali pirates in that neighborhood are entitled to WHATEVER the residents will allow them to have. Take what you want fellas' - if the owner doesn't want you to have it, you wouldn't get it with such peaceful submission.

Sadly and sarcasm aside, this is what the nation has become. Cowards!

Our laws and our law enforcement will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law any American be he white, black or other on the grounds of standing up to bullies and miscreants who willfully and gleefully flaunt their newly found freedoms of speech. Even if those freedoms are inconsistent with American culture or our laws.

We have, imported the 'lawless' and resettled them among our citizens and made them a "protected class" free from reprisals. They have nothing to take that wasn't given to them and their way of life is now to take what they want when they want it, and there isn't a damn thing an honest law abiding citizen is going to do about it because of what they stand to lose...everything!

PedOncoDoc 07-07-2016 10:10

I wonder what law enforcement would do if Hillary went and shot them all...

:munchin

Isshin2 07-07-2016 13:23

"A mob of up to 30 young Somali men paraded through one of Minneapolis’ more upscale neighborhoods last week, yelling disparaging comments and threats against homeowners."

And they try to say that I don't need a magazine that holds up to 30 rounds for my rifle!:confused:

tom kelly 07-11-2016 11:04

"LAND PIRATES FROM SOMALIA"

HOPE & CHANGE.....SO HOW IS IT WORKING FOR YOU??????
Tom Kelly

Badger52 07-11-2016 13:55

What a nice time for an old-timey red-light district paddy wagon. Al-Shabab has recruited these knuckleheads out of that area for years; "trying" to leave the US to join a terrorist organization? Many made it; although some were self-nominating no-go's at their first IED vest assembly. Probably cull some interesting folks from that group. (Literally or figuratively, as you prefer.)

blacksmoke 07-22-2016 06:11

I don't know the culture of Minnesota but there are about 50k Somalians in central Ohio/Columbus area. If you told me that happened here I wouldn't believe you. Somalians are weak, I've never seen one so much as raise their voice, I know that the teenagers get made fun of at the area high schools.

The Reaper 07-22-2016 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacksmoke (Post 613381)
I don't know the culture of Minnesota but there are about 50k Somalians in central Ohio/Columbus area. If you told me that happened here I wouldn't believe you. Somalians are weak, I've never seen one so much as raise their voice, I know that the teenagers get made fun of at the area high schools.

Sure they aren't Amish?

TR