Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   18F (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Any proir 35l Counter intel (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31408)

MPpatriot 12-07-2010 11:44

Any proir 35l Counter intel

Im very interested in becoming a 18f, I have recently come in to contact with two counter intel guys, on two separate occasions and heard many things about the MOS. Can anyone tell me how does one become counte intel?

Surgicalcric 12-07-2010 11:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPpatriot (Post 361602)
Im very interested in becoming a 18f, I have recently come in to contact with two counter intel guys, on two separate occasions and heard many things about the MOS. Can anyone tell me how does one become counte intel?

This section of the forum is for 18F topics not counterintelligence.

You need to slow down a bit and do more reading and less posting and stop starting new threads before looking for the answers to your questions yourself...

And if I were you I would start re/reading the rules and all the stickies.

Crip

MPpatriot 12-07-2010 12:11

My apologies I am new to this and I have so many questions. I thought this would be where the most knowledge of MI would be.

The Reaper 12-07-2010 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by MPpatriot (Post 361614)
My apologies I am new to this and I have so many questions. I thought this would be where the most knowledge of MI would be.

I would recommend a thorough search and a lot of reading before posting, much less starting new threads.

TR

hotshot 12-10-2010 17:56

Allow me to assist.

Any proir 35l Counter intel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1. Become a Special Forces Soldier.

Step 2. Gain experience as a Special Forces Soldier.

Step 3. Ask your TM SGT what you need to do to become an 18F. (He will recommend you, or not)

Remember, 1 guy on the Team gets to be the Intel guy. "Generally", the individual is recommended by the Team Leadership.

The 18F position on the team is nothing like what your "contacts" in "the intel community", have told you.

Lastly, I would like to reiterate what TR has posted. You should read more, and post less.

CH

ZonieDiver 12-10-2010 18:09

Quote:

If they told exciting tales of derring-do, they lied! CI is, for the most part, drudgery. I hope you like 'agent reports' about someone named FNU LNU. It is important work, but drudgery, nonetheless. Now... 97Charlie... there was an MOS! :D

cedsall 12-13-2010 11:47

Now there was an MOS!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZonieDiver (Post 362348)
If they told exciting tales of derring-do, they lied! CI is, for the most part, drudgery. I hope you like 'agent reports' about someone named FNU LNU. It is important work, but drudgery, nonetheless. Now... 97Charlie... there was an MOS! :D

Damn straight...

head 12-13-2010 12:21

Quote:

...reports about someone named FNU LNU.

Hey - I've heard of that guy too! :D :cool:

Divemaster 01-20-2012 15:59

Quote:

... someone named FNU LNU.

Where the @&$%! is he? I've been chasing that SOB for years. Right now I'm busy going after Mohammad FNU GNU TNU....but that other cat is next!

zoolander6 01-21-2012 15:49

Quote:

ask a recruiter how to become CI not an SF forum.

hetzer 01-23-2012 07:28

You can start by going to this site. They have all the answers, including the application packet for 35L. 35L is not the way to 18F.

https://ikn.army.mil/