Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Early Bird (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=45)
-   -   Queen Elizabeth II RIP (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56021)

Airbornelawyer 09-08-2022 15:06

Queen Elizabeth II RIP

Condolences to our British, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Jamaican, etc. members, comrades. colleagues and friends.

Badger52 09-08-2022 15:09

For many, the only British monarch they've ever known.
Rest in Peace.

Roguish Lawyer 09-08-2022 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airbornelawyer (Post 674902)
Condolences to our British, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Jamaican, etc. members, comrades. colleagues and friends.

I prefer to continue extending the middle finger we raised to the British Crown in 1776, thank you very much. Commie! :D

Airbornelawyer 09-08-2022 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer (Post 674904)
I prefer to continue extending the middle finger we raised to the British Crown in 1776, thank you very much. Commie! :D

Some of our ancestors raised the middle finger in 1773 at the Boston Tea Party, in 1774 after the Intolerable Acts were passed, and in 1775 at Lexington and Concord. You Johnny-Come-Lately types are always jumping on the bandwagon after it's started rolling.

Anyway, George III was a Hannoverian of entirely German ancestry. Elizabeth II was a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha of mostly English ancestry. Though, technically, Charles III is more German than she was, since Prince Philip was descended from the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

Roguish Lawyer 09-08-2022 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airbornelawyer (Post 674905)
Some of our ancestors raised the middle finger in 1773 at the Boston Tea Party, in 1774 after the Intolerable Acts were passed, and in 1775 at Lexington and Concord. You Johnny-Come-Lately types are always jumping on the bandwagon after it's started rolling.

LMAO, guilty as charged!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airbornelawyer (Post 674905)
Anyway, George III was a Hannoverian of entirely German ancestry. Elizabeth II was a Saxe-Coburg-Gotha of mostly English ancestry. Though, technically, Charles III is more German than she was, since Prince Philip was descended from the House of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg.

So you're a racist too, eh? :D:D:D ;)

Airbornelawyer 09-08-2022 17:44

I am of both German and English ancestry, so I cannot be racist. That's how it works, right?

FWIW, besides English, I have Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Norse ancestry, so I have pretty much the entire British genome covered. By that measure, I am more qualified than Charles III for the throne. I also have some African ancestry, so I am more than willing to settle for being King of the Bahamas.

Roguish Lawyer 09-08-2022 19:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Airbornelawyer (Post 674908)
I am of both German and English ancestry, so I cannot be racist. That's how it works, right?

FWIW, besides English, I have Scottish, Welsh, Irish and Norse ancestry, so I have pretty much the entire British genome covered. By that measure, I am more qualified than Charles III for the throne. I also have some African ancestry, so I am more than willing to settle for being King of the Bahamas.

:eek:

JJ_BPK 09-09-2022 06:55

My contrarian thoughts..

She was the longest sitting despot in the last 500 years
  • She held India and other nations as virtual slave states to this day
  • She destroyed Irland with an archaic religious mantra based on some fat uncle who liked to kill his wives.
  • One son is a pedophile
  • One son had his wife killed while he pound another guy's wife
  • And her grandson married a hooker.

She has so demeaned the peoples of NI, Scotland, Wales, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu that they think they can't survive without her.

She is one of 40 monarchies that still exist.
The World could do with fewer of these types of people.

My $00.000002
Byte Me
:munchin

Box 09-09-2022 07:01

One son is a pedophile
...no proof. In fact, according to our own government, there is more proof that Donald Trump may or may not have failed to pay some of his taxes.

One son had his wife killed while he pounded another guy's wife
...bite your tongue. That's the King of England that you are talking about

And her grandson married a hooker.
...shame on you. Slut shaming is so two-thousand-and-late

Golf1echo 09-09-2022 07:13

Ironic that as the British Crown transitions we have a demented president who thinks he’s king george III…

bblhead672 09-09-2022 08:23

The WEF King ascends to the British throne

Quote:

With the death of Queen Elizabeth II, humanity, and in particular, western civilization, has lost an absolute giant. She was a remarkable person from a remarkable era. She will be missed. (2SG: she was perhaps most remarkable in her knighting of pedophile necrophiliac Jimmy Savile who had full access to Buckingham Palace, and was rumored to have supplied the queen herself and her associates with young children.)

Her successor, on the other hand, can best be understood as the WEF (World Economic Forum) king. King Charles is truly a king for our times, in the worst possible way imaginable. He is a perfect representation of the western ruling class and its pernicious agenda.

Charles, to put it bluntly, is an anti-human reprobate, who has lived a life of disgrace, hypocrisy, and corruption. But his lifestyle is the least of the issues at hand. Charles is a king who has embraced and promoted the most destructive causes of our times.
I've never understood Americans fascination and fawning over the "royal" family. Guess some people have a deeply ingrained need to be lorded over by their "betters".

Box 09-09-2022 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by bblhead672 (Post 674922)
I've never understood Americans fascination and fawning over the "royal" family. Guess some people have a deeply ingrained need to be lorded over by their "betters".

For all of human history, people have beaten one another to DEATH with clubs and stones. We've driven bayonets through each others chest. We said "cleared hot" to an airplane that's going to drop a 500 pound bomb on a 32 ounce village because a guy with an RPG fired a rocket at us...
...weeelllll fuck that guy, and his family, and anyone else within a 500 pound blast radius.

Why?
Because men and women want to live free of the tyranny of kings and queens.

We are outraged when they fuck around on their wives.
We are outraged when they call one another racists.
We are outraged when they don't support our causes.
We are outraged when they cavort with pedophiles.
We are heartbroken when they drop dead.

Don't forget - this is a lifestyle of compassionate loving leaders that have someone else break their fucking shoes in because royalty can't be bothered with the possibility that their feet may get sore.

A 96 year old lady that has perfected the art of insulting people through her choice of hats, broaches, and dress colors, dies from natural causes, and suddenly we are all supposed to behave like some omnipresent benevolent spirit has been cut down in their prime by a godless tragedy...
Otherwise, I am sympathetic to the loss of a loved one - a friend, a mother, a grandma...

Pfft...
...has anyone checked on the any of the American children that were orphaned just this past this weekend due to drug abuse and domestic violence?

No?
Oh well.
God save the King and all that jazz.

mojaveman 09-09-2022 13:48

Quote:

I've never understood Americans fascination and fawning over the "royal" family.
I've thought that too but then realized we don't have a royal family. The only group that might come close would be the Kennedy's, but they weren't very regal. :p

Like a few others have already said, the British were second to none when it came to exploiting the rest of the people in the world.

She was a class act for seven decades though.

Anyway, rest in peace Queen Elizabeth.

JimP 09-09-2022 14:38

Hmmmmm, in light of Box's post, I think I'll make myself a Bologna sandwich this weekend. I hope my beer is really cold when i get home tonight....

Someone say something about royals...?? My GAS meter ain't budged.

Time moves on. Ain't none of us busting out of this place alive.

Swoop 09-10-2022 06:01

1776…nuff said

DOL