Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Who is pulling big tech’s chain? (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55262)

MrMojok 02-27-2022 01:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMojok (Post 665742)
It is really sad to see SF people affected by QTardism and various other nonsense. You guys used to be the smart ones.

Trump has fought like this to stay in power because he's had people telling him for a long time that as soon as he loses the shield of Presidential immunity from prosecution, he's turbofucked.

That's it. That's all this is about. A criminal who is about to suffer consequences for the first time in his life, who is willing to do anything to avoid them.

It's not a lust for dictatorship, as some detractors have said, it's the absolute horror on his part at the idea of being held responsible for his own actions. This stimulant-addicted, pants-shitting retard had quite a run, but even he now wishes he hadn't won the presidency. He could have played golf, grifted off the rubes, and enjoyed the rest of his life.

Instead, everyone is going to see soon that Trump faced serious legal jeopardy long before Operation MAGA Insurrection; the attack on the Capitol of this country, with the intention to murder lawmakers, was only an effort to stay in office in order to avoid that legal jeopardy.

His "jokes" about staying on for four more years, eight more years, twelve more years, weren't jokes. He doesn't joke. He doesn't have a sense of humor like normal human beings, he intended to stay in power until death.

There is literally nothing he wouldn't have done to avoid the consequences of his own actions. He is the absolute opposite of every single value held dear by SF, or by any US military unit.

No one reading this will live long enough to see the foul stink of Trump washed off the Republican Party, no one reading this will see Trump rise as the head of any other party, and in ten or twelve years it will take a platoon of infantry stationed full time on his grave to keep people from pissing on it.

You guys should feel ashamed, and I think before each of you reaches the end of your time, you will.

Now that we've got Fox news, OAN, and Newsmax full-on supporting Putin's war of aggression, and in the wake of Trump changing the GOP platform to water down support for Ukraine and literally being impeached over withholding support for Ukraine unless he did him "a favor." where do we stand on this now, SF guys?

Last hard class 02-27-2022 02:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMojok (Post 673077)
Now that we've got Fox news, OAN, and Newsmax full-on supporting Putin's war of aggression, and in the wake of Trump changing the GOP platform to water down support for Ukraine and literally being impeached over withholding support for Ukraine unless he did him "a favor." where do we stand on this now, SF guys?

The late Saturday night angry post. If driving on the street you would be given a sobriety test.

OLD SF -Marine joke:

Marines: Men, There is a 60 Cal. nest on the top of the hill with 50 bullets. There are 51 of us. Let's charge the hill and the last man standing take him out.

SF TS:

Men, there is a 60 Cal. nest on the top of the hill with 50 bullets. We will stay down here and yell some words without vowels so they think the marines are charging the hill. Two of you go up the back side and take them out. We will meet you at the top

While I can't speak for Box and Friends, personally, I think you should do a little more homework before posting. Here are some ideas:

1) Past 2 Presidents & anti-tank weapons. Who did, who didn't?

2) The Bummer & Crimea 2014. Did he honor our agreement?

3) Russia invaded Ukraine. Yet your boy Bidet is still holding back sanctions?

4) Hunter B... Never mind. I suspect you won't successfully navigate this far.

LHC

EricV 02-27-2022 09:05

And still no list of Crimes...:rolleyes:

Box 02-27-2022 18:15

Whatever happens, we need to make sure that Ukraine retains its ability to launder Hunters money...

I'm also pretty sure we have enough time before the 2022 elections to get Romney, Burr, Murkowski, and the rest of the band back together for a 3rd impeachment. There's still time.
Let's do it.
It will prevent Bush and Obama from inviting Ukraine into NATO - it will push Russia out of Crimea, and it will cure male pattern baldness.

IMPEACH NOW

GratefulCitizen 04-14-2022 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen (Post 665842)
I see an outstanding business opportunity for Elon Musk.

Looks like Elon saw it, too.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/elon-musk-twitter

rsdengler 04-14-2022 13:06

The Left crying over this, it's hilarious. Twitter at this moment is all about blocking free speech. Lol, it would be so funny if he did win out in the end.

Box 04-14-2022 13:21

When you have 270 billion dollars and someone is pissing you off - 40 billion dollars really doesn't seem like that big of a deal.

When you consider the paltry wages I get for the small bit of work that I do - just the cost of a bag full of rock salt to throw on someones grass at 3am can take a toll on your finances...
...but when you can afford to launch a fucking sports car into outer space because you think its funny - well - fuck it - lets do a hostile takeover, you know, for laughs.

WarriorDiplomat 04-14-2022 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMojok (Post 673077)

You are a case in point for those intellectually incapable of defending their delicate minds from leftist disinformation and propaganda. I see you live in LA I hope you are enjoying Democrat policy in action. I almost agree with the idea of not allowing people who fall for the lies of the left losing their right to vote.

Have you wondered why Russia stood down while Trump was in power and aggressive when Obama was in office and then invaded under Bidens watch? An obvious clue...has to do with strength and weakness, projection of power...Afghanistan withdrawal....N Korea, Iran and China are also getting aggressive....I will wait for your response.

It is amazing that living in an insulated state where leftist have established a stronghold and wonderful MO's such as censorship of opposing views you have enough info to communicate at all. And yet even with deliberate Dem policies wreaking havoc on the society around you it seems you are blind to its effects and perhaps even voted for those responsible and will again.

The people here speak on a different plane of existence from experiences that you cannot and would not understand unless you walked in the shoes we have worn and seen and knew the things we know and understand that folks like yourself cannot comprehend.

I am curious since it is popular revisionism and to put it bluntly ignorant to believe but the leftist take on the great Democrat-Republican switch of the 60's in which allegedly LBJ's 1964 civil rights bill caused all the racists to switch to the Republican party despite the Dixiecrats (Of which Joe Biden supported) all but one standing by their guns for state rights and segregation. Just curious to what you have accepted as true.

I bet you believe every great war was a Republican concoction as well and that it is really the Republican warmongers an dnot the peaceful Democrats.

I look forward to bursting your bubble of mental illness of the liberalism you seem to accept as truth.

Badger52 04-14-2022 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen (Post 673620)

Andrew Torba at Gab has also made Musk an offer...

THE interesting tidbit:
Quote:

What we are missing at the moment is an ISP. I fear that the next big leap of censorship is at the ISP level, with ISP’s blocking access to Gab.com. You solve that problem with Starlink. Together we can build infrastructure for a free speech internet.

I am willing to offer you a Board seat along with equity in the company in exchange for you selling your Twitter position and investing $2B into Gab. My offer is my best and final offer.

Gab has extraordinary potential. Let’s unlock it together.

Badger52 04-14-2022 15:21

And the Zuckbuck Metaverse scam

David Lazarus at KTLA says the quiet part out loud.

Quote:

Facebook’s parent, Meta, revealed this week that a core business goal in developing a virtual-reality “metaverse” is to make money from digital transactions.

Now the company is acknowledging that it plans to take a cut of almost half of all money changing hands.

A Meta spokesperson tells CNBC that the company will take an overall cut of up to 47.5% on each metaverse transaction.

That includes a “hardware platform fee” of 30% for sales made through the Meta Quest Store, where Meta sells apps and games for its virtual-reality headsets.

There’s also a 17.5% fee just for, well, playing in Meta’s digital playground.

The social-media behemoth is a leading force behind creation of a VR-powered online environment that promises to be like walking around in a video game or cartoon. Think of it as the web on steroids.

Meta intends to cash in on users seeking to customize their online personas, or avatars, with digital clothing and accessories.

Which is to say, it wants people to spend real money for make-believe goods that have no value in the real world.

This sort of thing is now common in video games, but on a relatively small scale. Meta and other metaverse proponents are hoping to make such digital sales a core part of people’s online lives.

Citi bank, for one, estimates that the metaverse economy could be worth as much as $13 trillion by 2030.

But Meta taking almost half of each online transaction? That doesn’t sit well with some folk. Twitter comments have been almost uniformly negative.

Development of the metaverse is now guided primarily by wishful thinking. It apparently depends on widespread adoption of virtual-reality headsets, which has yet to happen, and on millions of users being cool with spending real money on things that don’t exist in the real world.
They want a world where the Eloi think the Morlocks are just virtual.
:munchin

Box 04-15-2022 07:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 673629)
David Lazarus at KTLA says the quiet part out loud.

They want a world where the Eloi think the Morlocks are just virtual.
:munchin

I would gladly live life as a Morlock in a world where my prey is dead set on pretending that I don't exist.
Sweet sweet Eloi - slow roasted over a smokey fire pit with just a hint of tangy mustard based BBQ sauce...

...one can dream

The more disturbing and unfortunate truth is that the globalists and politicians living high on the taxpayer hog, have been filling the role of the Morlocks for at least a generation or two already...
...and those folks that believe everything they see or hear from the media - including those that think outlets like Fox, OAN, and Newsmax somehow represent mainstream conservatives - are little more than modern day Eloi.

Opinions may vary and since the current "thing" will only last until the weak minded are distracted by the next "thing" I suggest that everyone act now, order today, send money to save the victims of the current thing, batteries not included, mileage may vary, all sales are final, and if you act now you'll get a free "impeach Trump, get vaccinated, get boosted, GoJoe, free Ukraine, buildbackbetter, banghostguns, banbumpstocks, commonsenseguncontrol, eat the rich, save the whales, think green" lapel pin - its our way of saying "Thank you" for being a loyal supporter of the current thing.

Now get out there and vote early - vote often - vote hard - so we can defeat the evil conservatives so that the rest of you can plug into 'Zucks new virtual existence machine so you will never have to think for yourself again.

Go away now.

GratefulCitizen 04-15-2022 09:02

Put on your tinfoil hats.

If there is any truth to the idea that the federal government is somehow involved with twitter, there are serious First Amendment implications.
Combine Musk taking the company private with subpoena power changing hands in Congress, and we might see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...out_offer.html

Box 04-15-2022 13:16

Lets be honest - does anybody REALLY think a partisan turnover in congress will make one single solitary bit of difference with the bullshit the government is pulling?

The people that sit on these oversight committees have stock in these companies. The people that write the legislation that regulates this industry have stock in this industry. The people that would go to jail are the ones that will be investigating the scandal.

...of course the US government is in bed with "big tech"

The folks at "American Thinker" that are acting like they have broken some sort of 'Wordridge and Barnsting' putlizer-prize-winning-earth-shaking scandal may as well be 10 year old Montessori school kids taking part in a 'great lesson' about aMErican government.

For shit sakes, if the involvement of social media over the last two elections isn't enough to show that the left is in bed with the tech industry in the ongoing marxist takeover of the USA, then it should be a lot easier to understand how a six foot mouse can run a 200 billion dollar propaganda network specializing in grooming children for the global pedophile network.
...or maybe its all just a big coincidence

On a completely unrelated topic, I am selling real estate plots on Ganymeade. In a few million years when the sun starts turning into a red giant, those plots are going to be worth WAY more than you paid for it.
I'm taking orders now - send me your money.

Badger52 04-15-2022 19:59

Meh, I'm just glad to see someone resist the ubiquitous teri-yaki-dactyl sauce and baste those Eloi in something that makes them the star, without letting Bobby Flay and his pepper garden anywhere near them.
Bravo!
:cool:

MrMojok 04-20-2022 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat (Post 673625)
You are a case in point for those intellectually incapable of defending their delicate minds from leftist disinformation and propaganda. I see you live in LA I hope you are enjoying Democrat policy in action. I almost agree with the idea of not allowing people who fall for the lies of the left losing their right to vote.

Have you wondered why Russia stood down while Trump was in power and aggressive when Obama was in office and then invaded under Bidens watch? An obvious clue...has to do with strength and weakness, projection of power...Afghanistan withdrawal....N Korea, Iran and China are also getting aggressive....I will wait for your response.

It is amazing that living in an insulated state where leftist have established a stronghold and wonderful MO's such as censorship of opposing views you have enough info to communicate at all. And yet even with deliberate Dem policies wreaking havoc on the society around you it seems you are blind to its effects and perhaps even voted for those responsible and will again.

The people here speak on a different plane of existence from experiences that you cannot and would not understand unless you walked in the shoes we have worn and seen and knew the things we know and understand that folks like yourself cannot comprehend.

I am curious since it is popular revisionism and to put it bluntly ignorant to believe but the leftist take on the great Democrat-Republican switch of the 60's in which allegedly LBJ's 1964 civil rights bill caused all the racists to switch to the Republican party despite the Dixiecrats (Of which Joe Biden supported) all but one standing by their guns for state rights and segregation. Just curious to what you have accepted as true.

I bet you believe every great war was a Republican concoction as well and that it is really the Republican warmongers an dnot the peaceful Democrats.

I look forward to bursting your bubble of mental illness of the liberalism you seem to accept as truth.

I am a child of the 70s. A lot of the folks I was around as a kid were Vietnam veterans, and a couple of them were Vietnam-era SF people (not SOG)

My experience from then and from my own military experience is that SF people are intelligent, almost without exception. Like, really, really smart. There is something in the pipeline that eliminates morons. This is something that has been made clear over and over on these boards by numerous posters, but you.... it's clear from every single sentence you wrote that you make a brick covered in shit look like a fucking Rhodes Scholar.

I suppose it's a reflection of the degradation of standards.

sfshooter 04-20-2022 07:03

This ought to be interesting...:munchin

Box 04-20-2022 10:57

I am also child of the 70s. A lot of the folks I was around as a kid were kids of Vietnam veterans. A couple of them were even grandkids of WW2 veterans. None of the adults were of any particular motivational level to me - most of the WW2 vets in my neighborhood were drunkards and bigots - and most of the Vietnam vets seemed like drug addicts. Even a kid of the 70's was able to notice that behavior.
...but that's what you get in a city run by democrats

My experience from then and from my own military experience is that SF people are mirror images of their civilian counterparts. Not always intelligent, not always the paragon of goodness that their SF groupies paint them to be - and certainly not free of sin.
-almost without exception. In fact, most of them have been really, really huge smart-asses.

I wish there was something in the pipeline that eliminates morons but there isn't. Anyone that says otherwise is a liar. The fact that I made it through the pipeline on my first try without actually feeling as though I had been all that emotionally OR physically challenged is a testament to how easy the pipeline really is.

It seems like the only people that have a problem properly describing the pipeline are the ones that probably weren't all that worthy in the first place.
...or they weren't smart enough to fool their peers as well as I have over my 25 years in Special Forces.

SF guys are mostly one big band of collectively self centered stupid fucks - otherwise, they'd have ALL seen through my charade DECADES ago and run me off before I ever made it to team week. After all, me AND the current CJCS made it through the pipeline - so it cant be completely perfect.
That complete lack of perfection is something that has been made clear over and over on these boards by numerous posters.
Or maybe it takes one to know one - who knows.

It also seems like the ones that have the bestest and most smartest insights into what makes a "good" SF guy are the ones that never seemed to graduate from the SFQC in the first place.

It's clear from every single sentence that some people write - is that the biggest difference between the shittiest dumbest laziest shit brick SF guy and the smartest wiserest coolerest toughterest bestest barrel chested freedom fighter from the conventional military is that one of them has a green beret...
...and has people on this forum that actually get a kick out of reading their opinionated shit brick postings.

I suppose it's a reflection of the degradation of this boards standards when it comes to dealing with trolls.

Oh - and to keep this thread on topic - Elon Musk - Elon Musk is currently pulling big techs chain.

This message has been brought to you by a shitty SF guy that slipped though every crack in the boardwalk while simultaneously skirting every possible standard that he could.
...and by the letters "F" and "O"

sg1987 04-20-2022 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMojok (Post 673673)

I suppose it's a reflection of the degradation of standards.

Perhaps thou art masochistic? :munchin

tom kelly 04-20-2022 14:46

Special Forces/Green Beret:

Is the WHITE HOUSE Easter Bunny an SF Green Beret ? asking for a friend....

MrMojok 04-22-2022 02:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 673681)
I am also child of the 70s. A lot of the folks I was around as a kid were kids of Vietnam veterans. A couple of them were even grandkids of WW2 veterans. None of the adults were of any particular motivational level to me - most of the WW2 vets in my neighborhood were drunkards and bigots - and most of the Vietnam vets seemed like drug addicts. Even a kid of the 70's was able to notice that behavior.
...but that's what you get in a city run by democrats

My experience from then and from my own military experience is that SF people are mirror images of their civilian counterparts. Not always intelligent, not always the paragon of goodness that their SF groupies paint them to be - and certainly not free of sin.
-almost without exception. In fact, most of them have been really, really huge smart-asses.

I wish there was something in the pipeline that eliminates morons but there isn't. Anyone that says otherwise is a liar. The fact that I made it through the pipeline on my first try without actually feeling as though I had been all that emotionally OR physically challenged is a testament to how easy the pipeline really is.

It seems like the only people that have a problem properly describing the pipeline are the ones that probably weren't all that worthy in the first place.
...or they weren't smart enough to fool their peers as well as I have over my 25 years in Special Forces.

SF guys are mostly one big band of collectively self centered stupid fucks - otherwise, they'd have ALL seen through my charade DECADES ago and run me off before I ever made it to team week. After all, me AND the current CJCS made it through the pipeline - so it cant be completely perfect.
That complete lack of perfection is something that has been made clear over and over on these boards by numerous posters.
Or maybe it takes one to know one - who knows.

It also seems like the ones that have the bestest and most smartest insights into what makes a "good" SF guy are the ones that never seemed to graduate from the SFQC in the first place.

It's clear from every single sentence that some people write - is that the biggest difference between the shittiest dumbest laziest shit brick SF guy and the smartest wiserest coolerest toughterest bestest barrel chested freedom fighter from the conventional military is that one of them has a green beret...
...and has people on this forum that actually get a kick out of reading their opinionated shit brick postings.

I suppose it's a reflection of the degradation of this boards standards when it comes to dealing with trolls.

Oh - and to keep this thread on topic - Elon Musk - Elon Musk is currently pulling big techs chain.

This message has been brought to you by a shitty SF guy that slipped though every crack in the boardwalk while simultaneously skirting every possible standard that he could.

This is not only the greatest post I've seen on here, it's the greatest post I've seen on any message board ever.

I apologize for offending SF people here, Elon is indeed pulling the chain, and I won't be posting here ever again. I am done.

WarriorDiplomat 04-22-2022 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrMojok (Post 673702)
This is not only the greatest post I've seen on here, it's the greatest post I've seen on any message board ever.

I apologize for offending SF people here, Elon is indeed pulling the chain, and I won't be posting here ever again. I am done.

Good riddance...dont let your ego and arrogance hit you in your ass on the way out of here

rsdengler 04-25-2022 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 673681)

Bahahahaha...That's why I Luv You Guys.....;)

Box 04-25-2022 13:40

I just realized that this was a "Soapbox" thread - I thought I had been posting in "The Comedy Zone"
As the prototypical average SF guy with a questionable work ethic and dime store moral compass - none of you should be surprised at my shoddy work.

Regardless, now I feel like Darryl Walker - a childlike man that stumbles onto a method of making his clothes bulletproof and uses that knowledge to transform himself into what is quite possibly the most untalented and low budget superhero of all time...
...BLANKMAN

I would like to apologize for what might is clearly an improperly posted display of unsanctioned snarcasm (a dangerous cocktail of sarcasm and snark). In the words of that timeless low budget superhero, BLANKMAN...
...Slap me around and call me Susan.

Apology accepted?
Who knows?
Who cares?
Whatever.
That is all.

7624U 04-25-2022 15:24

BEARMAN died a few years back another useless hero

https://www.vice.com/en/article/evk3...we-should-live

Old Dog New Trick 04-25-2022 17:09

I might renew my Twitter subscription after today.

Brilliant play Elon, brilliant!

Hope the platform becomes a place where liberals heads explode and conservatives can promote their constitutional conspiracy theories without being shut down and canceled.

Now, what is it about mRNA vaccines and their efficacy?

Badger52 04-25-2022 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick (Post 673729)
Hope the platform becomes a place where liberals heads explode and conservatives can promote their constitutional conspiracy theories without being shut down and canceled.

Now, what is it about mRNA vaccines and their efficacy?

:lifter LMAO, sir - I suspect the haze in the atmosphere is from the dust of the exploded heads.

Interestingly, several of the websites of the MSM won't even run a comment section, but they (and their individual mouthpieces) are on Twitter. They'd better work out 'cause Level-IV ego armor is heavier than they think.

Box 04-29-2022 07:38

Is it a surprise that within days of the most limousine liberal head exploding yard sale in history, the POTUS came out and announced the establishment of a department of disinformation?

Isn't that a peach.

7624U 04-29-2022 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 673771)
Is it a surprise that within days of the most limousine liberal head exploding yard sale in history, the POTUS came out and announced the establishment of a department of disinformation?

Isn't that a peach.

So everything that comes out of that department is disinformation, I will spread that information about the disinformation to the uninformed Deplorable's !

Badger52 04-29-2022 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7624U (Post 673775)
So everything that comes out of that department is disinformation, I will spread that information about the disinformation to the uninformed Deplorable's !

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” - William Casey

Swoop 04-30-2022 05:43

You’ve got to be kidding me

So the group of people that fed us a line of Russian collusion for 4 years (only to find out they created the phony collusion), pushed VID19 data on us daily (only to find out they hid the actual VID data because we were not capable of understanding it), and hid Bidet’s laptop as disinformation (and now the laptop has been confirmed as legit)….these asshats are going to screen what information should be published!

Well that should work out quite well…..YGTBFKM

mark46th 04-30-2022 09:40

"So the group of people that fed us a line of Russian collusion for 4 years (only to find out they created the phony collusion), pushed VID19 data on us daily (only to find out they hid the actual VID data because we were not capable of understanding it), and hid Bidet’s laptop as disinformation (and now the laptop has been confirmed as legit)….these asshats are going to screen what information should be published!

Well that should work out quite well…..YGTBFKM" Swoop

Holy Irony, Batman!!!

Badger52 05-02-2022 13:47

The Twitter Ministry of Truth account

Had to happen, but that was fast.

Be sure to select the posts beneath a post that Twitter still marks as "potentially sensitive content." This looks like a black-op from The Babylon Bee but user of unknown origin. People are also immediately playing along. Enjoy.

Ministry of Truth

View it, respect it.
Do it now Comrade.
We are watching.

Box 05-02-2022 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Badger52 (Post 673800)
Had to happen, but that was fast.

Be sure to select the posts beneath a post that Twitter still marks as "potentially sensitive content." This looks like a black-op from The Babylon Bee but user of unknown origin. People are also immediately playing along. Enjoy.

Ministry of Truth

View it, respect it.
Do it now Comrade.
We are watching.

I always suspected that North Dakota wasn't real.
Now I know.

GratefulCitizen 10-26-2022 12:01

Musk closing Twitter deal by Friday.
https://www.reuters.com/markets/deal...ws-2022-10-25/

Right before the midterms.
This may become quite entertaining.

Box 10-26-2022 13:38

In a sweeping change to my decades long social media policy - once Elon Musk is handed the keys to that platform and parks it in his garage, I am going to open an account.

bblhead672 10-26-2022 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Box (Post 675374)
In a sweeping change to my decades long social media policy - once Elon Musk is handed the keys to that platform and parks it in his garage, I am going to open an account.

Twitter snowflakes..I mean employees already melting down.
Twitter employees' letter to Elon Musk shows 'victimhood' is Silicon Valley's mantra: Vivek Ramaswamy

I may have to actually open Twitter when Musk takes over to see the meltdown.

GratefulCitizen 10-26-2022 22:45

If Musk wanted to pull the most epic troll move and leave the news cycle in tattered ruins…
Just before the midterms, he could say he was hiring the new Twitter CEO: Trump.

JJ_BPK 10-27-2022 05:09

1 Attachment(s)
The man has a sense of humor:munchin

Walking in the front door carrying his own "kitchen sink" :lifter:D:lifter

Quote:

Well we're movin' on up
To the east side
To a deluxe apartment in the sky
Movin' on up
To the east side
We finally got a piece of the pie
Fish don't fry in the kitchen
Beans don't burn on the grill
Took a whole lotta tryin'
Just to get up that hill
Now we're up in the big leagues
Gettin' our turn at bat
As long as we live, it's you and me baby
There ain't nothin' wrong with that

Last hard class 10-28-2022 11:28

Quote:

Good luck!
Based on your posts here, I can easily envision you with a million twitter followers.

Might almost make twitter worthwhile to read. Almost.

LHC

Roguish Lawyer 10-28-2022 14:08

Quote:

Please let us know how to follow you. A PM will do if you don't want to post it here.