![]() |
Buh-bye National Felons League........
Wow, we NEVER saw that coming......................
Please keep "protesting". 49ers-Rams tickets reselling for the price of two stadium pretzels By Bill Disbrow Updated 7:59 am, Thursday, September 21, 2017 Thursday night's Rams-49ers game may be the toughest sell in the history of Levi's Stadium. As of Wednesday, resale tickets were being offered on StubHub for as low as $14 to see the team host the Los Angeles Rams at 7 p.m. That price is just cheaper than buying a pair of $7.50 pretzels through the Levi's Stadium app and comparable to the price of a beer and a hot dog at the the three-year-old arena. According to the team's seat licensing map, the cheapest original face value for any seat is $85. More 49ers Thursday night 49ers game to further complicate typical traffic gridlock Rams’ Sean McVay vs. 49ers’ Kyle Shanahan: intriguing coaching matchup: 49ers’ Foster improving; Coyle pushing for more snaps Ticket sale aggregator TicketIQ listed a slightly higher minimum price from their partners at $17, still a bargain compared to all previous games at the stadium. "The current get-in price of $17 is the Niners' cheapest game this season with an average asking price of $88 — also the cheapest of the season. The average ticket price across all remaining home games for them is $179," says Ralph Garcia of TicketIQ, who says the team has seen the average list price decline 32 percent since the stadium opened in 2014, according to their internal numbers. "This is, however, the 49ers' cheapest home game since the move to Levi's. The previous low was Dec. 11, 2016 vs. the Jets." cont: http://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/ |
I remember something Ross Perot said once about "...that flushing sound you hear..."
:cool: |
Maybe the fans are waiting until the NFL gives a big contract to the quarterback that kneels during the National anthem. Ticket sales will go up then - and all of you stupid racists can go back to exploiting these poor oppressed athletes as they compete in their violent ground acquisition game for the entertainment of rich, old, bigoted white men...
...and we can go back to kneeling during the anthem or standing or sitting or waiting in line for a fucking $7.50 pretzel or sitting down eating your $6.25 frankfurter and getting mustard on your shirt or standing and drinking your 20 oz cup of bud-light for $10.25 while you talk about the joke you heard a t work what.the.fuck.ever The last pro-sports event I went to was the Braves game at Fort Bragg... ...and if someone would have taken a knee that day, some half-buzzed paratrooper would have tossed them off the top of the bleachers without missing a beat fuck sports... pro sports cause diarrhea and I already have an upset stomach |
They are literally killing the goose that laid the golden egg. I love America, people will not pay for a product that sucks, unless it's forced on them like Obozo Care.
|
Krapper stance to kneel in protest of the flag of a country that oppresses black and people of color rights is akin to someone refusing to attend an organization black history month because it represents looters that oppresses hardworking men and women rights. Exactly that ridiculous and absurd
When the NFL head speaks Trump's message is divisive, Krapper's exercise of free speech is truly divisive. If we lack more and more common ground i.e. The Old Glory, we are closer to Hutu vs Tutsi by the day. Also, try Krapper stunt in India, Singapore, Indonesia, Nigeria and countless other country and he'll become one with the earth in record time |
I am with Trump on this one.
"Freedom of speech" my ass. If they really want to make a difference walk your ass to the recruiters office and sign up. Pampered dope smoking pussies that lead a catered life truly wanting for nothing. Let me sit on my fat ass with all of these cops protecting me while people are dying. Fuck the NFL, and all professional sports, as they really bring nothing to the table of life. |
Quote:
LOL, too funny...."Pampered dope smoking pussies"......:D |
One must wonder how the hell Roger Goodall took the top spot with the NFL, he is a pussy, I see him as a better fit for Evergreen College or possibly the University of Missouri.
Quote:
|
Eventually, the owners are going to start losing real money. We'll see what happens then.
|
True BigJim, but the owners must also worry about ramifications of the EEOC suits and riots that will ensue if they decide to grab them by the balls.
|
Quote:
Pat |
Funny how the NFL takes sides. Ok, to take a knee while on company time but the Cowboys can't wear a LEO sticker on their helmets. Your First Admendment rights don't allow you to protest while when on company time. As soldiers we know that but out of uniform and on our own time yes.
CD |
The owners are digging themselves i n deeper today.
This article outlines how we as taxpayers have been financing the NFL http://amp.usatoday.com/story/16146473/ Quote from https://twitter.com/BuckSexton/statu...25625222733824 Democrat media is about to spend a whole weekend defending multimillionaire athletes who disrespect our flag Gosh I wonder why Trump won |
Quote:
I recall the last few years the liberals going after sports teams with franchise names named after Native American “ethnic slurs”. But a few years before that, they were going after the sexism and abuse of women throughout the league. These were assaults by liberals to tame the “conservative/misogynistic/white/rich owners” and in my eye destroy the NFL from the outside. Now it destroys itself from the inside with the simple act of taking a knee. I’d also like to point out that these players while good at what they do, are not very good at “reading the tea leaves” and seeing 2nd and 3rd order effects of their actions. When patriotic fans stop going and watching games, what do owners think will happen to their coffers. When people stop watching Monday Night Football, will ESPN bring back Keith Olbermann to fill the slot? When revenues drop, what do the players think is going to happen at the contract renewal table? (Well, they always have their gang affiliated jobs to fall back on) Have liberals not connected the dots to what Trumps election actually mandated? That we are tired of this insanity that everyone is a victim, that everyone gets a trophy, and right is what liberals tell you it is. |
Quote:
|
Well, just saw in the news that the Bloody Ravens and Jaguars "took a knee"during the National Anthem with interlocking arms to show "Unity"....F them......I never did like the Ravens, and now, well they can just "Kiss My Lilly White Ass".....:munchin
|
The NFL consists of a lot of juvenile cry-babies who are way overpaid for what they do -- play games for a living.
I expect nothing less than childish behavior from them! |
Quote:
|
miclo18d
That describes some of the same interpretations I have. As I reflect as to why I enjoyed the NFL it was because of the way it reflected the American way of life...work hard, accomplish goals, competition, success being rewarded, community cohesion, etc...Several years ago you started seeing players diverge from team priorities and become self absorbed with their pay, their images, their beliefs, now their politics and those efforts began spilling off the field. One of the early indicators was ESPN going off the tracks and to see the ass-hattery now from many of their broadcasters is of little surprise. I don't enjoy the personal expressions, that's not why I ever tuned into football on Sunday afternoon. I still love the elements I used to but now they are tainted by the peripheral. If it isn't the game I knew than I'm just not that interested. Sad that the values they used to and that we were taught growing up in the sport are now so back seat with sensationalism, money, the media, and self worship being the driving force...sad indeed. I may watch a few rivalry games through out the season but no longer am I concerned with Football Sunday and the sport as a whole...why would I be? |
Quote:
|
Quote:
I think the owners (and players) have forgotten who watches the sport, though I quit watching the NBA games decades ago and they seem to be doing fine, financially. I quit watching ESPN several years back because of the racism. They seem to be feeling the pinch. Guys used to suit up and play just for the love of the game. Not anymore. Johnny Unitas is rolling over in his grave. Maybe their monopoly exclusion should be ended, since their patriotism has. TR |
Abstinence is a choice - Check out this article from USA TODAY:
Mike Tomlin: Steelers won't participate in national anthem to avoid playing politics https://usat.ly/2ykHxnu Part of the 'game' is "standing" for the National Anthem! Not hanging out in the locker room or tunnel until it's time to play. |
I wish someone with mad hacking skills could infiltrate the jumbo-tron at an NFL stadium, in fact every stadium on game day, and the sports channel covering the game and show a compilation video of the many banged up, beat down, and blown up service members who in the past who have climbed from wheelchairs, hospital beds, whatever...and have willed themselves to rise up against physical odds simply because the National Anthem was heard.
These able bodied spoiled players protesting the police through disrespecting the National Anthem should be rightfully escorted off the field for their own protection. I'm totally with President Trump, on this. They say he's dividing the country...I'd say he's uniting the country against the polarization the last administration wrought against our freedoms. Go on Mr. President fire another tweet heard round the world. Let the revolution begin. |
Quote:
:) |
Quote:
|
While we're on the subject...
Should we start a WH partition to allow everyone to purchase NFL season tickets with their EBT card?? The teams need to be able to make up the lost revenue some how... :munchin |
RLTW
Always enjoyed his USAA commercials. Way to stand up to corporate pressure. Check out this article from USA TODAY: Steelers don't participate in national anthem, with exception of ex-Ranger Alejandro Villanueva https://usat.ly/2ykHxnu |
Quote:
Best post ever, ODNT Holly, JUMO.:munchin |
Rugby is better anyway(and American football is derived from it). :)
America's performance in rugby as well as the popularity of it(7's tournament) is increasing substantially in recent years. It must be that NZ head coach. :) ----- Emmy Awards show ratings this year matched the record low ratings of last year NFL ratings have dropped 5%, 7%, 11%, and 19% for the 4 NFL broadcast networks so far this year, after last years high single digit % average decline across the regular/playoff season average. ----- I'm not seeing much coverage on the significant and negative correlation/causation of political positions in entertainment is having on ratings. I'm a big fan of the band AC/DC. Not just for their classic rock music, but the fact that they never use their platform to spew anything but entertainment. They know their role, they know their fans work hard for their money, they don't abuse their opportunity. |
Quote:
Yes, disgusting....I was out to lunch watching the O's game and of course F**k ball was on most of the channels. When the Steelers/Bears game came on, Army Veteran Villanueva from the Steelers stood there with his hand on his heart and sang the National Anthem..while the rest of his pussy teammates stayed in the tunnel. And the retarded Bears (except a few) were linked arm in arm....Ass Hats.. I tell you what, I have 2 meetings in downtown Baltimore Murder Capital in October, I think I will bring a can of spray paint, Ray Lewis's statue needs some "work" done on it....And that is right in front of the Ravens Stadium, maybe a nice word or two spray painted on the building....LOL :lifter |
Quote:
Thanks for saving my post, Rita! (I hate cell phones...never works when trying to edit...) Agree with you 100%, as these ass clowns are living the lux life...I have, however worked in pro sports catering, and can say its all about the owners! For one, Jerry Jones is legit, balls to the wall, NO nonsense. It does provide jobs to a lot of little guys like me in the kitchen, but besides that the NFL SHOULD go f**k itself for allowing this garbage feeding behavior. IMHO:munchin Holly |
WOW wing bar in Chalmette announces boycott 'any time the Saints kneel'
WOW wing bar in Chalmette announces boycott 'any time the Saints kneel' in protest
http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orlea...502f3c456.html Worth the read but down a bit in the story is "...She reported that a couple of tables walked out when diners learned that the game wouldn’t be shown, but that most customers “are agreeing with us.”..." Hmmm, wonder if the left and MSM have misjudged this protest - again. |
Seems there's a massive case of cultural appropriation happening.
Tebowing is being used in a manner which is disrespectful to the original meaning. |
Why play the National Anthem before a sporting event. Stop playing it, end of controversy.
|
Quote:
I don't think that the owners have forgotten, it's just that at this point the collective isn't yet feeling the pinch to the level that is needed to force action. They KNOW the impact to the bottom line of a Walkout/Strike, which they probably hold in the back of their minds as a real possibility if they were to come down hard. If that were to happen I think it would be hugely damaging to the league for some time to come as it would push many who are disgusted but still watching over the edge, never to return. So right now they do nothing and we will see more and more teams just stay in the locker room with the hope that the American people focus on something else and continue to watch football. Edit: Jerry Jones is not included in this. He has already taken a principled stand. |
Pro-Sports owners don't really give a shit about ticket sales...
People are still going to watch games on TV and the truth is, TV = advertising = revenue, and besides, what are your choices? -thi$ week with ge0rge SnuffaLupagus? -meet the pre$s? -face the nation? -the great British baking show on PBS? Or, will you watch football, and just leave the room to get a beer and take a piss when the primped and decorated show-ponies come out on the field to display their protests ??? Personally, I go outside and play - depending on the weather I am either skydiving, shooting my bow in the backyard, or grocery shopping on Sunday afternoon. I quit following pro-sports years ago when these fags decided that they don't get paid enough ...they need the extra money to pay for lawyers to get them out of trouble for gambling, cheating, beating their wives, drug charges, drunk driving charges, and all of the other problems forced on them because of white-privilege People are not going to rip up their season tickets in protest - that shit costs MONEY that good people cant afford to waste, some folks just don't care, and others are supportive and sympathetic to this type of shenanigans, so the owners just don't care if the stands are full or not because they will still make money off whoever shows up... -20 bucks to park your car -6 bucks for a soda -8 bucks for a beer -5 bucks for a hot dog -5 bucks for a program (that is full of advertisements) -150 bucks for a jersey and a hat fuck you mr and mrs pro-sports fan, swipe your card and move along |
More free speech...
More free speech.
Quote:
|
The players are trying to say “It’s not about us disrespecting our military, (we love our men and women of the military) or what the flag stands for, we love this country, we were born and raised here”, “We are showing Unity, and coming together as one”….Well, I don’t know about you, but they picked their side and in my opinion, it is wrong. I do understand that people have a right to say what they want in this country; but do it outside of football. Football is Football, play the freaking game…Protests and Politics have no business on that damn field when they are playing.
Yes, to me they are disrespecting the military, police officers and this country by kneeling, and not taking the field during the National Anthem and the display of our Flag. This nation was built upon those that shed blood, and sacrificed for this Country, as well as the families who have lost loved ones. I think we are really sick and tired of Felon Athletes, and Entertainers who make millions whine about “police brutality, and injustice”. Really? A few bad apples and you label all police in that category? What about those groups targeting cops? What about brutality against them, how many have been killed because of disdain towards them? If I were the police, I would tell them to F off, who wants to protect your asses on the field, you punks. Sorry, but this has gotten out of hand on their end. Just by those F-tard players either protesting, kneeling, or remaining silent hiding in the tunnel prior to the game; Hell yes, you picked your side so FU and your stupid soapbox, you overrated/overpaid thugs. You would screw your fans just to make a buck.:munchin |
The left has been attacking American football, at all levels, for over 30 years. They want us to play soccer with the rest of the world. Now they've recognized who makes up the majority players of the game and have found a way to have them destroy it from within.
If you have Netflix, take a peek at Last Chance U. Pat |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:29. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®