Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Base Camp (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SF Band of Brothers (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1400)

The Reaper 04-15-2004 14:44

SF Band of Brothers
 
1 Attachment(s)
Bear with me.

This is one of the display boards from a classroom at lovely Camp Mackall.

TR

The Reaper 04-15-2004 14:47

1 Attachment(s)
This is a photo I noticed on the upper left of that board.

That is what a real live SF ODA looks like. As a matter of fact, that is what a damn near perfect ODA looks like.

One of our very own members, if not more, are in this photo.

Can anyone other than the individual(s) involved determine which member(s) it is and where he is/they are in the photo?

Good hunting.

TR

pulque 04-15-2004 14:52

are his pants ripped?

Pandora 04-15-2004 15:01

No idea, but I definately wouldn't want to be on the bad side of ripped pants. Looks like a pissed-off Lion.

Surgicalcric 04-15-2004 15:09

This sure would be easier if they were wearing berets instead of patrol caps...

The Reaper 04-15-2004 15:12

Quote:

Originally posted by Pandora
No idea, but I definately wouldn't want to be on the bad side of ripped pants. Looks like a pissed-off Lion.
You're just lucky that guy is a lefty, instead of a righty, or this pic would not be G Rated.

Crip:

What difference would the headgear make?

TR

D9 (RIP) 04-15-2004 15:18

Quote:

Originally posted by The Reaper
You're just lucky that guy is a lefty, instead of a righty, or this pic would not be G Rated.

Sir, I think he's referring to the fact that the rank is subdued on patrol caps, making it more difficult to determine who the Det Commander is.

Surgicalcric 04-15-2004 15:19

Quote:

Originally posted by The Reaper
Crip:

What difference would the headgear make?
TR

Group and rank.

I am formulating a guess but dont want to give my 8 digit away before I have developed and E&E plan. lol

Gypsy 04-15-2004 15:19

First row, far right...could that be our own NDD? He's mentioned being of Scottish heritage before...and that particular person could pass based on skin/hair coloring.

Guessing....obviously. :munchin

Team Sergeant 04-15-2004 15:20

A few of the faces are familiar to me, but I do not know “where’ they were standing when the pic was taken.

My guess would be somewhere down south and during a conflict as they are locked and loaded and sporting frags.

TS

NousDefionsDoc 04-15-2004 15:21

Don't be PMing me, this is Reaper's deal. I'm not involved and wouldn't tell you if I knew.

pulque 04-15-2004 15:22

Quote:

Originally posted by Pandora
No idea, but I definately wouldn't want to be on the bad side of ripped pants. Looks like a pissed-off Lion.
I wouldnt want to be on the bad side of any of these great men!

They should all be on here.

Surgicalcric 04-15-2004 15:23

LongRange1947-- bottom right?

Roguish Lawyer 04-15-2004 15:25

Are they in the isolation facility?

The Reaper 04-15-2004 15:25

Quote:

Originally posted by Surgicalcric
Group and rank.

I am formulating a guess but dont want to give my 8 digit away before I have developed and E&E plan. lol

The only rank indicated on an SF beret is officers and warrant officers.

All enlisted berets in a Group appear the same, except for varieties of stains and wear.

Who is PMing, trying to cheat? If they are coming to Mackall, I will ready the reception party and the Gig Pit.

TR

Surgicalcric 04-15-2004 15:28

I knew that Sir.

I was having a difficult distinguishing between the enlisted and officer as per D9's post.

NousDefionsDoc 04-15-2004 15:30

Quote:

Originally posted by Surgicalcric
LongRange1947-- bottom right?
LOL - Longrange didn't have a baby face like that when he was a baby. :munchin

Roguish Lawyer 04-15-2004 15:32

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
LOL - Longrange didn't have a baby face like that when he was a baby. :munchin
I think I have seen the guy on the bottom right before, but I don't know why I think that.

D9 (RIP) 04-15-2004 15:42

Quote:

Originally posted by The Reaper
Who is PMing, trying to cheat? If they are coming to Mackall, I will ready the reception party and the Gig Pit.
Not trying to cheat, Sir. Made the mistake of going straight from "Some members of this board are in this picture," to looking at the picture. :o

Roguish Lawyer 04-15-2004 15:47

Does the ODA contain the numbers 5 4 and 7?

The Reaper 04-15-2004 16:03

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Does the ODA contain the numbers 5 4 and 7?
Who is asking the questions here, Counsel?

Make your guess and live with it.

Placement in the photo and PS.com user name?

TR

Roguish Lawyer 04-15-2004 16:12

Quote:

Originally posted by The Reaper
Who is asking the questions here, Counsel?

Make your guess and live with it.

Placement in the photo and PS.com user name?

TR

OK, this is just a guess:

Front left - The Reaper
Rear center (I originally guessed left, then changed it) - NDD
Front right - Jerry Morris

pulque 04-15-2004 16:29

guess
 
Rear Center- TR
NDD - rear left
Jerry Morris- front left
Eagle5US- front center

Pandora 04-15-2004 17:09

Quote:

Does the ODA contain the numbers 5 4 and 7?
Only not necesarily in that order. I call cheat! That was an easy find.

Facing picture, my guess is:

TR Bottom Center
NDD Bottom Left

NousDefionsDoc 04-15-2004 20:51

Ya'll going to let ol' Reaper stump you? Only three guesses. LOL

I don't understand why you assume I am in the picture. I told you all before I never allow my picture to be taken and I have all the ones that were sneaked.

Surgicalcric 04-15-2004 21:00

Well the only three of you 7th group guys I have seen are TR and LR1947 in person and pics of Eagle5US.

I know 4 of you on here were on the same team at one time, but I cant seem to come up with anything...other than my last which was obviously wrong.

NousDefionsDoc 04-15-2004 21:01

Four of us weren't on the same Team at the same time.

Surgicalcric 04-15-2004 21:05

I thought TR, you, Joe, and Jerry Morris were on the same team...Damn foiled again.

Ambush Master 04-15-2004 21:05

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
Ya'll going to let ol' Reaper stump you? Only three guesses. LOL

I don't understand why you assume I am in the picture. I told you all before I never allow my picture to be taken and I have all the ones that were sneaked.


YOU TOOK THE PICTURE ?!?!?!?! :munchin

The Reaper 04-15-2004 21:06

This is fun.

I'll have to see what other pics I have after we sort this one out.

The team does look like it is hell bent for leather, though.

TR

The Reaper 04-15-2004 21:07

Quote:

Originally posted by Surgicalcric
I thought TR, you, Joe, and Jerry Morris were on the same team...Damn foiled again.
'Fraid not.

TR

NousDefionsDoc 04-15-2004 21:07

Quote:

Originally posted by Surgicalcric
I thought TR, you, Joe, and Jerry Morris were on the same team...Damn foiled again.
We were, but not all at the same time.

AM, no, I didn't take the picture. LOL
This is Reaper's deal.

Roguish Lawyer 04-15-2004 21:41

Has anyone gotten any portion of their answer right?

I must say that I find it difficult to believe that TR would post a pic like this with no national security bars, so it must be a trick question.

echoes 04-15-2004 22:18

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Has anyone gotten any portion of their answer right?

I must say that I find it difficult to believe that TR would post a pic like this with no national security bars, so it must be a trick question.

RL, I am right with you. However, from a female perspective...
I must just say that the Brave Soldiers in this picture are very handsome. :)

Holly

Smokin Joe 04-15-2004 22:51

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my S.W.A.G.

Oops Eagle5US should be over the top row second from the right.

NousDefionsDoc 04-15-2004 23:53

Joe, are you LEO or FBI? LOL

Ockham's Razor 04-16-2004 00:05

I was looking for the gold ring to identify TR. (from the Yarborough thread) No such luck. Anyone's guess is FAR better than mine. Though I must say I would doubt any pic here would include NDD. He's very sneaky and probably was the taker of the picture in question. Hence his virulent denials. :)

Though, I think Smoking Joe is right about Eagle5US.

Roycroft201 04-16-2004 00:13

Female logic
 
Based entirely on female logic:

IF NDD were in this picture, my first thought was which of these men would appeal to Sofia ?

P36 04-16-2004 01:21

Far right, kneeling has been seen stalking through the halls of the Box, unless he has a twin. Don't know his name though.

Pandora 04-16-2004 06:04

Quote:

Based entirely on female logic:

IF NDD were in this picture, my first thought was which of these men would appeal to Sofia ?
Mostly, the gents here appeal is cerebral, but based on female tendancies that may be illogical - all of these guys probably appeal to Sofia!

I used a different female thought-process for my guess:

1. who looks most like they belong on TR's big ole bike
2. who had the wry, sneaky look glinting in his steely eyes

Still, hard not to see PO'ed Lion as TR - doesn't he look like the Reaper coming for someone's end? With a "hood" and all? Admit it - that is one scary dude that makes you glad he is on our side.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:02.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®