Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Cache (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   AUCTION: GET SELECTED FOR SPECIAL FORCES signed copy (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7618)

Roguish Lawyer 08-10-2005 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper
Thanks to you and RL for your generosity to a worthy cause.

I think you meant to thank jatx. I just ran up the final prices. :D

aricbcool 08-10-2005 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer
I think you meant to thank jatx. I just ran up the final prices. :D

You sure did! :D

My original spending limit was $300. lol

aricbcool 08-10-2005 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor
No hay de que, Amigo.

No comprendo... :)

I looked it up in babelfish.

"It does not have of which, Friend"

Now I'm going to get laughed at by all the 7th groupers, I can see it coming...

:D

--Aric

aricbcool 08-10-2005 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper
Aric:

They didn't double the pot, you did.

Thanks to you and jatx for your generosity to a worthy cause.

TR

Point taken. :lifter

Looking forward to the next one, Sir.

--Aric

The Reaper 08-10-2005 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by aricbcool
No comprendo... :)

I looked it up in babelfish.

"It does not have of which, Friend"

Now I'm going to get laughed at by all the 7th groupers, I can see it coming...

:D

--Aric

"(Think) Nothing of it, friend."

TR

aricbcool 08-10-2005 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper
"(Think) Nothing of it, friend."

TR

Yes, that makes a little more sense; thanks. :o

--Aric


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:05.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®