Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Cache (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   AUCTION: GET SELECTED FOR SPECIAL FORCES signed copy (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7618)

Desert Fox 08-01-2005 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor

P.S. Where the hell is DF with the smack talk about not quitting? :munchin


!!
With all due respect sir, I think I will take a normal copy, and acquire a new BC with the extra money! :D
Seriously, 400 is 500 here, and it is too much for my wallet. And beside I know there are some serious 18xrays nuts out here who are coming from many months of basic and infantry training, and they didnt spent much yet, lol! Not mentioning RL, who is also pretty rough on touch.

Warrior-Mentor 08-01-2005 17:18

Fair enough...I wouldn't have called you out if you hadn't posted this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Fox
Did I say I quited?? :)

Just checkin' to see if you were still in the neighborhood... ;)

The Reaper 08-01-2005 17:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Fox
!!
With all due respect sir, I think I will take a normal copy, and acquire a new BC with the extra money! :D
Seriously, 400 is 500 here, and it is too much for my wallet. And beside I know there are some serious 18xrays nuts out here who are coming from many months of basic and infantry training, and they didnt spent much yet, lol! Not mentioning RL, who is also pretty rough on touch.

It is a lot of money, and you should not have to pay it if you didn't bid on it.

At the same time, let's save the trash talking in the future unless you are really serious.

TR

jatx 08-01-2005 19:15

Sounds fair to me, too. PM inbound, WM.

Guy 08-01-2005 23:41

$400

Let me know where to send the money? :munchin

Take care.

Roguish Lawyer 08-01-2005 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy
$400

Let me know where to send the money? :munchin

Take care.

LMAO

Guy 08-02-2005 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer
LMAO

Why? :munchin

Roguish Lawyer 08-02-2005 00:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy
Why? :munchin

1. The auction ended before you bid.

2. You are a QP.

3. Do you need the lessons? ;)

Guy 08-02-2005 00:58

[QUOTE=Roguish Lawyer]1. The auction ended before you bid.[/qoute]
Damn!

Quote:

2. You are a QP.
My family don't know...give them some insight. :eek:

Quote:

3. Do you need the lessons? ;)
Always looking to learn. :D

Take care.

Warrior-Mentor 08-10-2005 01:41

JATX,

Got your check for $377 made out to the Warrior Foundation in the mail today.

- Book will be in the mail tomorrow.
- Will get the Special Report in the e-mail today.
- PM'd you with my phone number.
- TS knows your cleared hot for pistol tng.

Thanks again for supporting a great cause.
Best,
JM

Warrior-Mentor 08-10-2005 16:29

Aric,

Got your check for $380 made out to the Warrior Foundation in the mail today.

- Books already in the mail.
- Will get the Special Report in the e-mail today.
- PM'd you with my phone number.
- TS knows your cleared hot for pistol tng.

Thanks again for supporting a great cause.
Best,
JM

Roguish Lawyer 08-10-2005 17:01

Thank you for supporting a great cause, gentlemen.

aricbcool 08-10-2005 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer
Thank you for supporting a great cause, gentlemen.

Anytime...

I look forward to beating, er... seeing you in the next charity auction RL. ;)

Thanks WM, and TS for putting this on, and being willing to double the pot at the very end.

Regards,
Aric

Warrior-Mentor 08-10-2005 17:57

No hay de que, Amigo.

The Reaper 08-10-2005 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by aricbcool
Anytime...

I look forward to beating, er... seeing you in the next charity auction RL. ;)

Thanks WM, and TS for putting this on, and being willing to double the pot at the very end.

Regards,
Aric

Aric:

They didn't double the pot, you did.

Thanks to you and jatx for your generosity to a worthy cause.

TR


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 18:21.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®