Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Cache (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   AUCTION: GET SELECTED FOR SPECIAL FORCES signed copy (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7618)

lksteve 07-25-2005 14:05

the sprint to the finish here is hardly breath-taking... :munchin

Warrior-Mentor 07-25-2005 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by lksteve
the sprint to the finish here is hardly breath-taking... :munchin


I'm predicting a come-from-behind, off-the-top-rope, elbow-drop with a sprint past the leader in the closing minutes of the auction...

:munchin

Any other predictions?
___________________
P.S. Had a PM ref the closing time on the auction...the time standard will will be
www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Mountain/s/-7/java

Fair enough?

The Reaper 07-25-2005 15:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor
I'm predicting a come-from-behind, off-the-top-rope, elbow-drop with a sprint past the leader in the closing minutes of the auction...

:munchin

Any other predictions?
___________________
P.S. Had a PM ref the closing time on the auction...the time standard will will be
www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Mountain/s/-7/java

Fair enough?

You anticipating a snipe, or arranging some sort of secret deal?

TR

Warrior-Mentor 07-25-2005 15:59

Just guessing based on the PM ref the auction closing time...

besides...watching the current snails pace is no fun... :munchin

Desert Fox 07-25-2005 16:33

I dont think i'm smarter than anybody, maybe lucky!

Roguish Lawyer 07-26-2005 15:15

So DF quit and aric won, right?

Warrior-Mentor 07-26-2005 15:41

RL,

Aric is in the lead with $352.

The auction closes on Monday, August 1st at noon according to this web site:

www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Mountain/s/-7/java

6 days and counting...

Do I hear $353?

Roguish Lawyer 07-26-2005 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrior-Mentor
RL,

Aric is in the lead with $352.

The auction closes on Monday, August 1st at noon according to this web site:

www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Mountain/s/-7/java

6 days and counting...

Do I hear $353?

Duh, I missed the "August 1" part and just saw Monday. Tell me when you get tired. :o

So, DF, have you quit or not?

Desert Fox 07-26-2005 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer
Duh, I missed the "August 1" part and just saw Monday. Tell me when you get tired. :o

So, DF, have you quit or not?

Attention to details!

Did I say I quited?? :)

Warrior-Mentor 07-31-2005 17:07

UPDATE
 
Aric is in the lead with $352.

The auction closes on Monday, August 1st at noon according to this web site:

www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Mountain/s/-7/java

19 hours, 50 minutes and counting...

Do I hear $353

Roguish Lawyer 08-01-2005 11:42

Tick tock . . .

:munchin

Warrior-Mentor 08-01-2005 11:54

1 Hour; 4 Minutes and counting...

:munchin

aricbcool 08-01-2005 12:56

376 (just in case) :cool:

--Aric

jatx 08-01-2005 12:59

$377 :lifter

aricbcool 08-01-2005 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by jatx
$377 :lifter

I think you're late bro.

Check out the time difference...

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Mountain/s/-7/java

About 4 minutes. :p

WM?

--Aric


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:05.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®