Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Cache (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   AUCTION: GET SELECTED FOR SPECIAL FORCES signed copy (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7618)

The Dave 07-21-2005 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Sergeant
You guys are nuts.... :rolleyes:


(When the weather here in Phoenix cools down of course!)

Team Sergeant

So January? :D

Warrior Mentor, PM on the way!

Roguish Lawyer 07-22-2005 09:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by aricbcool
The many can take part all they want. They just gotta pony up... :D



Sounds good to me. How bout you RL? You gonna let me win this one too? ;)

--Aric

Maybe. :D

Roguish Lawyer 07-22-2005 10:31

Maybe not. $300. :lifter

mfos2 07-23-2005 00:42

With these prices it looks like I am just going to have to pretend the copy I bought was signed.

Roguish Lawyer 07-23-2005 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by mfos2
With these prices it looks like I am just going to have to pretend the copy I bought was signed.

Looks like aric is going to puss out now. :munchin

Desert Fox 07-23-2005 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer
Looks like aric is going to puss out now. :munchin


Pure PSYOPS, you are getting nasty. :D


(still watching the show)

aricbcool 07-23-2005 13:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer
Looks like aric is going to puss out now. :munchin

Nah... Just scrounging.

It's amazing what gets buried under couch pillows...

$350

:cool:

--Aric

Roguish Lawyer 07-23-2005 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Fox
I will not quit that easy, youll see.

:munchin

Desert Fox 07-24-2005 08:25

:munchin :munchin

Roguish Lawyer 07-24-2005 10:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desert Fox
:munchin :munchin

Already quit and watching to see who wins, or just thinking about quitting? :munchin

Desert Fox 07-24-2005 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer
Already quit and watching to see who wins, or just thinking about quitting? :munchin

;)

Smokin Joe 07-24-2005 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by aricbcool
Nah... Just scrounging.

It's amazing what gets buried under couch pillows...

$350

:cool:

--Aric

I would pay that just for Team Sergeants' intro to pistol marksmanship.

Roguish Lawyer 07-24-2005 20:08

Joe is right. DF, I don't get it. I thought you said you don't give up easily. Looks to me like you quit real quick.

jatx 07-25-2005 12:54

$351.00. :lifter

aricbcool 07-25-2005 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by jatx
$351.00. :lifter

Nice!

You're gonna have to hit me harder than that to knock me out though. :D

$352

--Aric


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 16:08.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®