Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Edged Weapons (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Spartan-George Dagger (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44801)

mojaveman 01-31-2014 16:02

Looks lethal. ;)

DJ Urbanovsky 02-01-2014 13:07

Badass! I believe that's what you call a home run. :D

DDD 02-01-2014 14:59

I don't think it will sell;) But (and only because I'm a nice guy) I would be willing to take one off your hands, just so you don't feel like you wasted all your time. Heck I'd even pay postage:D

chisumr 02-03-2014 00:46

I think the knife is very beautiful and deadly looking as is. Are there any for sale? If so how much? Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les George (Post 538397)
And it only took me a year to make the 2 protos! :)


mcarey 02-03-2014 11:40

Alcon,

Les did an awesome job on the proto.

We are in the midst of programming the design for production.

Hope to have it ready for sale and show at Blade Show in June of 2014.

Thanks for the positive comments. We are going to try to stay true to Les' vision.

Mark

x SF med 02-03-2014 11:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcarey (Post 540079)
Alcon,

Les did an awesome job on the proto.

We are in the midst of programming the design for production.

Hope to have it ready for sale and show at Blade Show in June of 2014.

Thanks for the positive comments. We are going to try to stay true to Les' vision.

Mark

But Les is a marine, marine's don't have vision, they just break stuff... and he is a bomb jockey too...

Nice work Les, I'll field test it for you guys...

Les George 02-04-2014 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by x SF med (Post 540082)
But Les is a marine, marine's don't have vision, they just break stuff... and he is a bomb jockey too...

Nice work Les, I'll field test it for you guys...

We have vison, we just dont spell it good....

... and that "recovering" bomb jockey to you! :rolleyes:

Team Sergeant 02-05-2014 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by mojaveman (Post 539750)
Looks lethal. ;)

I'll make sure it is........:munchin

x SF med 02-05-2014 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Les George (Post 540257)
We have vison, we just dont spell it good....

... and that "recovering" bomb jockey to you! :rolleyes:

Brother... bomb jockeys never recover, they just learn to hide their addiction... you use a forge and hammers and grinders to mimic the explosions...;)

You spell ok for a Marine Bomb Jockey. Apologies for missing the capitalization of Marine in the original post, that was an egregious breach of etiquette... you understand breach, not so sure about egregious or etiquette... have you gotten to the "e's" yet?:p

Bill Harsey 02-07-2014 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcarey (Post 540079)
Alcon,

Les did an awesome job on the proto.

We are in the midst of programming the design for production.

Hope to have it ready for sale and show at Blade Show in June of 2014.

Thanks for the positive comments. We are going to try to stay true to Les' vision.

Mark

Yep, what Mark says.
I handled that knife at SHOT Show.
A rare amazing good piece of work.
Very well done Les.

Les George 02-12-2014 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by x SF med (Post 540345)
Brother... bomb jockeys never recover, they just learn to hide their addiction... you use a forge and hammers and grinders to mimic the explosions...;)

You spell ok for a Marine Bomb Jockey. Apologies for missing the capitalization of Marine in the original post, that was an egregious breach of etiquette... you understand breach, not so sure about egregious or etiquette... have you gotten to the "e's" yet?:p

I have not exploded anything in several years. Told my wife the other day that I kinda missed blowing up random cars. she just looked at me like I was crazy... Chicks are weird...

egregious etiquette... never heard of it.




Mr Bill, thank you! :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 23:36.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®