Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin a book of lies (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43869)

Team Sergeant 10-25-2013 11:26

Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin
 
Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin

A book of lies and fraud, Andrew J. Rafkin knows it and so do the real Green Berets.

Team Sergeant 10-26-2013 13:56

Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin
 
Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin

A book of lies and fraud, Andrew J. Rafkin knows it and so do the real Green Berets.

Andrew J. Rafkin do you get a google alert every time someone posts your name and your book of lies?

Team Sergeant 10-29-2013 10:24

Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin
 
Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin

Even CNN endorses a book of lies and fraud. But then again it is CNN......

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-966372

Andrew J. Rafkin you and larry the liar are some real bottom feeding scumbags.

TrapperFrank 10-29-2013 16:02

Communist News Network or Clinton News Network, take your pick.

MR2 10-29-2013 16:17

Corrupted Nanny Network

The Reaper 10-29-2013 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Sergeant (Post 528326)
Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin

Even CNN endorses a book of lies and fraud. But then again it is CNN......

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-966372

Andrew J. Rafkin you and larry the liar are some real bottom feeding scumbags.

Shit, they are still on the air?

I thought Hanoi Jane got it in the divorce settlement?

TR

Team Sergeant 10-30-2013 07:29

Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin
 
Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin


A book of lies and fraud, Andrew J. Rafkin knows it and so do the real Green Berets.

Andrew J. Rafkin do you get a google alert every time someone posts your name and your book of lies?

This thread about your book of lies is climbing on Google Search, soon it will be number one when you search Reaper 6 or Andrew J. Rafkin

Team Sergeant 10-30-2013 07:39

Reaper 6 and Andrew J. Rafkin a book of lies
 
I "copied" the thread that is in the "Hall of Shame" so everyone could comment on Reaper 6 and Andrew J. Rafkin a book of lies......

Team Sergeant 10-30-2013 07:43

Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin a book of lies
 
LOL, this thread is now #6 on a google search of Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin.

I know we have your attention Andrew J. Rafkin and soon everyone will know how you and Larry the Liar defrauded the public with your book of lies.

echoes 10-30-2013 07:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Sergeant (Post 528480)
LOL, this thread is now #6 on a google search of Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin.

I know we have your attention Andrew J. Rafkin and soon everyone will know how you and Larry the Liar defrauded the public with your book of lies.

POSERS be DAMNED!!!:mad:

Go get this sorry ass POS Team Sergeant!

Holly

Bloodline 10-30-2013 08:26

BookBuzz
 
BookBuzz is the company that posted that CNN report. Apparently, Andy has paid them to help him sell his lies. Perhaps BookBuzz could use some guidance from real SF Soldiers about the follies of Stolen Valor?

http://www.bookbuzz.net/index.html

ghp95134 10-30-2013 09:00

2 Attachment(s)
Attached are the FOIA data found on thisainthell.us

Hope you don't mind my posting them here with attribution.

Holy cripes! A PFC morphs into a "Ranger-Danger Snake-Eater" without ever attending SFQC? Why would he ever sully his already admiralbe record? Heck, VN Service Cross with 4 bronze service stars, RVN Campaign Medal, Air Medal (6th award), and the Purple Heart. I fought Vietnam from Texas and all I got was the NDSM.

Too bad he was not proud enough of his real accomplishments.

--ghp
(who, between 1973~1994, fought every war/LIC from a safe location thousands of miles away)




EDIT: Original credit for the FOIA scans belongs to Team Sergeant; he provided the fruits of his research to This Ain't Hell: His research; his credit; his kudo.

Team Sergeant 10-30-2013 09:18

Reaper 6 Andrew J. Rafkin a book of lies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ghp95134 (Post 528493)
Attached are the FOIA data found on thisainthell.us

Hope you don't mind my posting them here with attribution.

Holy cripes! A PFC morphs into a "Ranger-Danger Snake-Eater" without ever attending SFQC? Why would he ever sully his already admiralbe record? Heck, VN Service Cross with 4 bronze service stars, RVN Campaign Medal, Air Medal (6th award), and the Purple Heart. I fought Vietnam from Texas and all I got was the NDSM.

Too bad he was not proud enough of his real accomplishments.

--ghp
(who, between 1973~1994, fought every war/LIC from a safe location thousands of miles away)

Did you actually read the story on "This Ain't Hell"? Let me help you:

Team Sergeant at Professional Soldiers sends us his research on Larry FitzGerald who is supposed to be the subject of Andrew Rafkin’s book “Reaper 6“;

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=37996

Loadsmasher 10-30-2013 09:18

Reaper 6 and Andrew J. Rafkin a book of lies
 
Quote:

I have known Larry for three years now. We are both officers of the American Legion post 311. When I first met Larry, I told him of my brother's stories of his time in Vietnam and how he had PTSD. The end to my brother's story was suicide. Larry told me many of his stories and made me swear to never reveal these stories to anybody. Andrew Rafkin knew these stories had to be included in the book and I feel that these stories gave closure to Larry. And I pray that he will never find closure in suicide as my brother had used. As I read this book, it was as if I was having Larry sitting there telling me these stories again. With Andrew's help in writing these stories, Larry was able to find closure in the writing of these stories. If there are any veterans that have had experiences like Larry's in other countries, Larry would like to hear from you. Please write to Larry at American Legion Post 311, 44355 40th St. East, Lancaster, CA, 93535. I would like to thank Andrew for writing this book and giving such an accurate account of Larry's life experience. I would highly recommend this book to any adult who would like to know the truth about the secret missions of the Vietnam war.
Allow me to translate:

Poser extrodinaire has used up every ounce of creativity he has making up the BS stories in his last "book" and is in need of stories he can steal and claim as his own. Please ensure that you use correct spelling and grammer in any submission as Larry is just going to do a find and replace in Word substituting your name for reaper 6 and send it on to his publisher who is too busy making fake Amazon reviews to actually read anything that gets sent to him.

Everyone involved in this "book" should look into a second career as a transporter of the excrement of the bovine specie using wooden handled flat bladed hand tool. They are obviously experts.

PRB 10-30-2013 09:54

I sent a hand written letter with the FOIA docs to the Commander of the Legion Post above about a week ago.
I just sent an email with the same info and direction to this website to the Book pusher.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 18:37.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®