Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Teaching is not a real job! (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3971)

NousDefionsDoc 10-20-2004 16:25

I think roycroft has issues with Terayza's statements. LOL

Bravo1-3 10-20-2004 16:50

You would think that the wife of a Senator who is aspiring to be President and thusmake her the First Lady, would know just a little bit about her "competition".

I mean, I realize that it's OK for liberals to make stuff up as they go along (isn't reality socially constructed?), but you would think that she would know that Laura Bush... one of the most well liked and respected women in the country... was a teacher. I'm not sure you could ask 100 people who consider themselves informed and get more than 5 people to get that single fact wrong.

I'd accept getting her age wrong, her maiden name wrong, or even anything Mrs. Bush has said in the last 3 years... but NOT KNOWING SHE WAS A TEACHER?

Even my eight year old knows she was a teacher. If she is THAT detached, AND that is accetable to Kerry and his campaign staff, then we are fucked if Kerry wins.

Goggles Pizano 10-20-2004 18:33

This is sincerity?

I had forgotten that Mrs. Bush had worked as a school teacher and librarian, and there couldn't be a more important job than teaching our children," Heinz Kerry said. "As someone who has been both a full time mom and full time in workforce, I know we all have valuable experiences that shape who we are. I appreciate and honor Mrs. Bush's service to the country as First Lady, and am sincerely sorry I had not remembered her important work in the past."

You mean your sincerely sorry your mouth got your ass in trouble again! First Mary Cheney and now this. Any other family members we can lob mud toward before Nov 2? Sheesh!

Gypsy 10-20-2004 18:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravo1-3
You would think that the wife of a Senator who is aspiring to be President and thusmake her the First Lady, would know just a little bit about her "competition".

Hell you'd think she'd know a little something about class. The woman needs to take some of her money and buy a clue.

Para 10-20-2004 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper
Well, I find it pretty hard to believe that either teREza H-K or Ms. Edwards have done much to help their husbands get elected.

If anything, it appears to me that their ignorant, uninformed, and flat out arrogant comments have hurt their spouses chances considerably.

TR

and yet these are the people who claim they are the ones who can unity the world in our cause. My question is how can they even think that is possible when they have their heads buried up their ass all the time?

Bill Harsey 10-21-2004 08:04

This was the lead item on ABC morning news just now, This is funny! I can't believe the depths of ignorance on display by the good senator Kerry's wife. If it wasn't for money TuuRaySuh could be confused with white trash. Wait! having money isn't a disqualification is it?

The Reaper 10-21-2004 08:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Harsey
This was the lead item on ABC morning news just now, This is funny! I can't believe the depths of ignorance on display by the good senator Kerry's wife. If it wasn't for money TuuRaySuh could be confused with white trash. Wait! having money isn't a disqualification is it?

It isn't money she earned, she backed into Senator Heinz' fortune.

If she weren't so unattractive, I would make a bad Anna Nicole reference here, but good manners preclude it.

This from a woman who lists her occupation on her 1040 as "Philanthropist". :rolleyes:

TR

Doc 10-21-2004 15:32

I hope that Teh-RE-Za speaks her mind more often in the next few days before the election.




Doc

QRQ 30 10-21-2004 15:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc
I hope that Teh-RE-Za speaks her mind more often in the next few days before the election.




Doc

Amen to that. She hurts Kerry more than Kerry. The stay at home moms aren't too happy.
:D :munchin

Bravo1-3 10-21-2004 15:51

From BravoNews.net Campaign Coverge Section:

10/21/04
Teh-reh-za Hienz Kerry made an appearance at a campaign rally for her husband, Democratic Presidential Candidate John Kerry today. As she approached the microphone to address the assemble crowd and media, she was immediately shot with a tazer, gagged with 100mph tape, and dragged off stage by Secret Service Agents shouting "AOP! AOP!"

A spokeperson for the Kerry Campaign issued the following statement:

"This incident is just another example of the GOP Smear Machine in action. We're dissappointed that the Bush Cheney Campaign would stoop to having Teh-reh-za address the media!"


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:05.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®