Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3441)

DunbarFC 09-11-2004 18:54

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Airbornelawyer
When I was in OCS in 1994, we still had crappy 286s. That was an active duty army unit. So even if a "high-end typewriter or word processor" capable of producing the documents was available, what are the odds this ANG unit or this LT had them?

For all you FOGs out there, here are the documents. Do these look like any military memo you ever saw in the early 1970s?

Isn't WORD helpful ??

rubberneck 09-14-2004 21:55

1 Attachment(s)
More fuel for the fire. I guess everyone but CBS news can see this for what it is. A web blogger took the document and re-typed it using the default setting for word and then superimposed the two. They are identical in every respect. I hope the attached link works.

Radar Rider 09-14-2004 23:00

The link works perfectly. The memos are exactly the same. Still waiting for CBS to fess up.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 15:13.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®