Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Soapbox (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   This ain't yor Granpa's GOP (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3333)

Roguish Lawyer 09-01-2004 17:17

This thread is going to put that chicks in uniforms thread to SHAME! :D

Guy 09-01-2004 17:48

**DELETING COOKIES**

Air.177 09-01-2004 17:48

Quote:

Originally posted by Guy
**DELETING COOKIES**
LMAO!!

Airbornelawyer 09-01-2004 17:49

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
DAMN! That's the whitest white girl I've ever seen.

Let's not get carried away with posting pics, don't forget about the bandwidth issues.:munchin

If the [IMG] code were ON, one could simply link to photos from remote sources and there would be no bandwidth issue.

Or you can just click (but you never know what you will get):
http://daizeshayne.com/blue%20water%20surfer.jpg

Bravo1-3 09-01-2004 18:01

So my boss calls up as I'm browsing the site:

"What're you looking at?"
"Republican babes"
"Oh, send me the link"
"Right-o"

10 minutes later he calls again
"Did you know that a good number of those gals have nudie pics? All you have to do is google the name and use the image search."
"Really? I didn't know that" :D
"No, really... now get to work"
"Right-O"

I have to remember to log off of the network next time I start looking at girlie pictures. :rolleyes:

Roguish Lawyer 09-01-2004 18:47

1 Attachment(s)
Are you sure, NDD?

Roguish Lawyer 09-01-2004 18:48

1 Attachment(s)
And, of course:

Roguish Lawyer 09-01-2004 18:52

1 Attachment(s)
Convert by marriage?

Airbornelawyer 09-01-2004 19:10

Quote:

Originally posted by Roguish Lawyer
Convert by marriage?
No. A. Not a babe unless you like the Skeletor look. B. Pointedly refused to applaud during her husband's speech, so no conversion.

Jack Moroney (RIP) 09-01-2004 19:31

Yeah, yeah, yeah! They look good but can they shoot?

The Reaper 09-01-2004 19:42

Quote:

Originally posted by Airbornelawyer
Pointedly refused to applaud during her husband's speech, so no conversion.
Saw that.

Looked like she was stopping their kids from applauding as well.

That lowered my opinion of her significantly.

Hey, RL, I have never seen a photo of Geo. Washington before, where did you get that?

TR

Airbornelawyer 09-01-2004 19:47

Quote:

Originally posted by Jack Moroney
Yeah, yeah, yeah! They look good but can they shoot?
Here you go:

http://www.liberty-belles.org

DanUCSB 09-01-2004 19:55

Oh my, AL. I think I'm in love.

Roguish Lawyer 09-02-2004 12:36

1 Attachment(s)
This thread cannot die, especially this early.

Roguish Lawyer 09-20-2004 21:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roguish Lawyer
IT'S THE HOT REPUBLICAN CHICK PHOTO THREAD!

BUMP!

:D :lifter :munchin


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:00.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®