![]() |
En Paz Descanse Hermano.
|
RIP, Brother.
TR |
Rest in blessed peace, my thoughts and prayers are with all...
|
Rest in Peace...
--Aric |
Rest in peace
|
Rest in Peace.
|
rest in peace...and prayers for his family
|
Served with Steve while in 2/10. RIP Warrior!
My prayers go out to his family. Man!!! |
Rest in Peace
May God's eternal grace forever illuminate your path. |
RIP
|
RIP, Warrior.
|
Blue skies!
Rest In Peace, Warrior! |
RIP
Peace to his family. |
Bob
RIP- It was hard earned I am sure. May your family heal fast and make the most of the rest.
|
steve G-man
Didnt get a chance to post to this when it happened...
Steve was a great guy, friendly, dependable, all around great person. I attended the service in the Springs, lots of guys turned out, Rick T was in town and spoke. I think there was a good after service gathering that went well also. Good pic of Steve and bracelet offer from this link: http://www.officerpratt.com/TyeBandC...net_steve.html |
| All times are GMT -6. The time now is 17:03. |
Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®