Professional Soldiers ®

Professional Soldiers ® (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Base Camp (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   SF Band of Brothers (http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1400)

NousDefionsDoc 04-17-2004 19:30

LOL - Reaper will let you know when he's ready, I'm sure.

echoes 04-17-2004 20:07

NDD
 
NousDefionsDoc [/i]
Did I miss a question from you here somewhere? [/QUOTE]

From echoes:
(I know in advance that if NDD thought I was worthy, he might respond. However, He has a lot of more important folks than me to respnd too.)

Sir...It was a little tiny, meaningless joke, that obviously was not funny to You. I am sorry. Since I am one of just a couple of gals on this thread, I mistakenly thought it would be funny to single that out.

Holly :( Sory again.

Team Sergeant 04-17-2004 21:02

Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
When are you going to tell them Reaper?
LOL, The Reaper told me today he'd be out of the net for a few days. Guess everyone's going to have to wait....

TS

Roycroft201 04-18-2004 01:17

Need to regroup
 
If TR is going to be out of the net for a few days it will give me time to re-group on this picture. I have been only following a few new posts at a time, when I've had a chance to sign on for a couple minutes and now I am totally confused who has correct anwers and who doesn't.

I thought it was determined that the time of the photo was Dec. 1989, Just Cause, A-Team, but I am totally lost on who is in the picture. I thought NDD said he was NOT in the photo but a recent post opens up that possibility again.

And then, some of you guys have been sending PM's and so YOU know who is who. NOT FAIR ! POST OUT IN THE OPEN !! LOL

And then the guys went off on a tangent when RL posted Holly's pics for a distraction ! (good for you Holly, but did they give you any inside info.?).

Jeesh !. I'm going back to page one and start over to see what is confirmed fact . Looking forward to Reaper getting back !

Roycroft201

DunbarFC 04-18-2004 01:30

Let's see


It's clear no one on AD is in this pic

The Reaper most likely cleared it with folks here before he posted their pic

Disinformation is part of the game

The Reaper is NOT in the pic

I bet NDD is and is trying to mess with our heads

Other than that I have to say I've learned I am a horrible guesser


And lastly - insomnia sucks ! ;)

Roycroft201 04-18-2004 01:41

Thanks
 
Thanks, Dunbar,

I now have drawn a little diagram on my computer desk with little heads on it and I keep re-naming them as I change my mind ! lol

RC201

DunbarFC 04-18-2004 01:56

I'd also bet that the fellow with the flag was posing with the other guys just for a pic

That's why he is the lone flag wearer

Roycroft201 04-18-2004 02:01

Sacamuelas
 
Has anyone determined whether Sacamuelas could possibly be in this picture?

NousDefionsDoc 04-18-2004 03:56

Re: Sacamuelas
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Roycroft201
Has anyone determined whether Sacamuelas could possibly be in this picture?
WTH? He told you he is didn't he?

Sacamuelas 04-18-2004 04:24

Re: Re: Sacamuelas
 
Quote:

Originally posted by NousDefionsDoc
WTH? He told you he is didn't he?
RC201..you have a PM in your box ma'am.


DAMN!!! NDD/Roycroft201 ambush was set while I was away this weekend. You trying to get me killed? LOL.... I am not qualified to be in that pic Ma'am.



Back to The Reaper's thread.

Psywar1-0 04-18-2004 06:51

Quote:

Originally posted by Smokin Joe
Are any of you guys who are "in the know" willing to share what the significance of the 1 America Flag is?

I'm fully expecting a bunch of "no" replys but I have to ask. :)

Think about who these guys were getting ready to fight, how the bad guys were uniformed, equiped ect, then look at the guy wearing the flag and you should be able to figure out why he of all people would want to wear one.

echoes 04-18-2004 07:09

Re: Need to regroup
 
Quote:

Originally posted by Roycroft201
And then the guys went off on a tangent when RL posted Holly's pics for a distraction ! (good for you Holly, but did they give you any inside info.?). Roycroft201
Actually no. I did not ask to be the distraction of the thread.
I am far to intellectually inferior to figure out who is who, anyway.


Back to lurking. :)

Holly

Para 04-18-2004 07:45

Quote:

Originally posted by Psywar1-0
Think about who these guys were getting ready to fight, how the bad guys were uniformed, equiped ect, then look at the guy wearing the flag and you should be able to figure out why he of all people would want to wear one.
I thought of this yesturday afternoon and the only logical answer I could come up with is he is either the medic, the one who is a teams predominate civil affairs / public relations guy, or he is their "mouth", the one with the gift of gab.

As PERSEC and OPSEC are rampant, therefore the party to be identified would be in the know, I am going to have to guess that the flag bearer is NDD.

Sdiver 04-18-2004 09:14

Maybe the guy with the Flag was playing Airsoft and the other fellas found him and put him in this pic as a warning. He is after all, the only one with some type of smile on his face.

.....boy am I gonna catch Hell for this.;)

rubberneck 04-18-2004 09:45

I ususally just lurk here but might this be a picture of the team that rescued Kurt Muse?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:17.


Copyright 2004-2026 by Professional Soldiers ®