For anyone that has worked with a SPIDER Optical Radar, I have received a User Survey for the system and the trainier system.
SO if you have used the system and didn't get a survey and would like to fill it out please PM and I will send you the word document.
SPIDER is an electro-optical scanning system that provides long-range sensors capable of automatically detecting intruders over a wide area (radar like). In addition, SPIDER provides real-time video for situational awareness, recognition, and identification.Main Features
• Auto-detect human size target nominally 5 km and up to 6.5 km under optimal conditions, vehicle size targets nominally 10 km
• Remote operation; wired or wireless
• Panoramic scan image up to 360º
• Day/night capability
• Gyro stabilized for long-distance viewing
• Multiple target detection
• Masking of friendly areas
• Integrated digital video recorder
• Passive operation
• Continuous zoom to aid intruder recognition and identification
• Scanner is designed in two field-replaceable units which can be back-carried