HAHA nice pic... In Mexico city they use more lips and take the swine out to dinner first...
You get just about the same amount of real information on the news everywhere...
Members of the university community who have recently visited Mexico
should contact the Student Health Care Center at 392- 1161 or their primary
Anyone traveling outside the United States should monitor
the CDC Web site for information on current travel notices at
The CDC recommends some simple precautions to reduce the risk of
contracting or spreading this or any type of flu virus:
* Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw
the tissue in the trash after you use it.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or
sneeze. Alcohol-based hand cleaners are also effective.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth as this spreads germs.
* Stay home and limit contact with others if you are sick.
For more information, please monitor the following Web sites:
* CDC's Swine Influenza Page at http://www.cdc.gov/swineflu/index.htm
* CDC's tips for Preventing the Flu at