Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Area Studies > Europe

Old 02-13-2018, 10:05   #31
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

Lamb for the slaughter

Anyone want to take bets to see how long before this apostate errant sheep ends up being sacrificed to the gods of multiculturalism?
https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/ger...uslim-refugees
Old 02-13-2018, 16:58   #32
Badger52
Area Commander

From the full blog article:
Quote:
Berlin judge Kirsten Heisig, who fought juvenile, gang and migrant crime, was declared missing after she did not show up at work on the morning of June 29, 2010. Four days later, she was found hung dead from a tree in a forest near Berlin. Only two hours after her body was discovered, the justice senator of Berlin announced that she had “obviously” committed suicide.
The Klinton verdicts seem to be working in sync with the apologist judiciary Merkelons in the former Deutschland, which continues to take on water way too fast.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 22:06   #33
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

RETURN OF THE FOURTH REICH ?????

IT WON'T BE LONG NOW !!! THIS TIME, NO MORE Mr.NICE GUY: EXPERIENCE
Old 02-26-2019, 20:24   #34
Badger52
Area Commander

Watch what you ask for...

German pensioner forced to move from flat to make room for Middle Eastern migrants

Quote:
Klaus Roth, a 74-old senior social worker who helped with Germany’s migrant influx in 2015 must move out of the flat he has lived in for 24 years to make room for Middle Eastern migrants.

A 1990s court ruling allows German municipalities to evict tenants to accommodate refugees if other options are exhausted.

Esslingen County has been assigned six new immigrants, in addition to 40 migrants already accommodated in the village.

The local council has reportedly decided to house the migrants in Roth’s flat, Mayor Gerhard Gertitschke said in an interview for Nürtinger Zeitung.
In order to allow that, Roth must move to an apartment half as big.

The senior German reportedly does not understand the municipality’s demands. “I put a lot of money and work into the apartment. I renovated it from scratch all by myself”, he told Zeitung.

Roth also has trouble moving after two intervertebral disc surgeries, the report says.

A ruling by the Göttingen District Court from the early 1990s says a municipality can terminate a rent deal with a tenant in order to accommodate refugees if other options are exhausted.
“We’re under pressure to take more refugees,” the mayor says. “There is no longer any way to say that we are not accommodating them.”

“The municipality offered Roth the assistance of local workers to help with the move,” he said.

Despite his age, Roth still works as a driver at a local nursing association and helps look after other elderly people.

Roth was actively involved in Working Group Asyl, helping migrants find accommodation when the migrant crisis broke out in 2015, with hundreds of thousands of migrants flocking to Germany.
Maybe Obergruppenfuehrer Merkel has a cottage available on her estate.

LINK

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 02-26-2019, 22:39   #35
Guymullins
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojaveman View Post
Erfurt is a beautiful old European city. Taught English there for two years about ten years ago. Can't believe
this is happening.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/12/wo...ants.html?_r=0
Ironically, Erfurt is the city where my prised 1916 P08 Luger was made. It had an arms manufacturing capability of note. Now Erfurt is overrun by a tide of barbarians it was designed to repel.
Guymullins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 06:45   #36
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
German pensioner forced to move from flat to make room for Middle Eastern migrants

Maybe Obergruppenfuehrer Merkel has a cottage available on her estate.

LINK
His humble apartment that he worked so hard on will soon be transformed into a 3d world shithole. How long before the dems here start forcing us out of our homes? No borders no country.
Old 02-27-2019, 07:56   #37
Paslode
Area Commander

It’s poetic justice the old man became a victim of the system he helped create.
Old 02-27-2019, 08:03   #38
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
His humble apartment that he worked so hard on will soon be transformed into a 3d world shithole. How long before the dems here start forcing us out of our homes? No borders no country.
Oregon is trying to accommodate your request

link: Oregon to become first state to impose rent control

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 10:37   #39
Box
Quiet Professional

Hip Hip Hooray

I can wait until pork is made illegal in the Bundesrepublik Deutschland because of Sharia compliance - maybe echewing on bratwurst made out of goat meat will open their eyes a bit.

Maybe all Europeans will be vegans bofore it gets that far - who knows.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 11:17   #40
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
It’s poetic justice the old man became a victim of the system he helped create.
Exactly what originally caught my eye. File under: "How'd that work out for ya?"

It's in the same file drawer with the cute little blonde-haired blue-eyed refugee-loving found-bludgeoned-to-death gang rape victims.

Old 02-27-2019, 13:41   #41
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Exactly what originally caught my eye. File under: "How'd that work out for ya?"

It's in the same file drawer with the cute little blonde-haired blue-eyed refugee-loving found-bludgeoned-to-death gang rape victims.

They all reaped what they sowed.
Old 03-04-2019, 12:39   #42
Badger52
Area Commander

But not in Sweden...

Not Germany, but it seems many other areas in EU continue thirsting for their own demise. I mean when 'brown' is down, things have really finished circling the bowl.

UPS stops delivering packages to Swedish no-go zones after multiple attacks on drivers
Quote:
One area that currently does not receive packages is the multicultural district of Rosengård in Malmö.

UPS confirms that they no longer deliver to the area because the risk of being subjected to robbery and other crimes is too high. “Our drivers have been attacked and we have therefore decided not to distribute packages in Rosengård”, says a customer service employee.

The decision was made two months ago. Similar stops have been introduced in areas in Stockholm. And according to UPS, the new terms will remain in place as long as drivers are at risk of being attacked.

However, according to the Swedish police and left-wing politicians there are no “no-go zones” in Sweden. Only 61 “vulnerable areas”, which need prioritising and more attention from the police. 23 of these areas are identified as “particularly vulnerable.” Another handful are deemed to be in the “risk zone”. [Baghdad Bob approved this message.]

Several of them are basically run by criminals and the police cannot carry out their job. Car fires, grenade attacks and bombings occur almost daily. Police, firefighters and ambulance workers are attacked by migrants and prevented from doing their job on a regular basis.

The situation has gotten so bad that ambulance unions have put forth requests for bullet proof vests to be given to paramedics operating in the problematic areas.

The bombing of a police station in Helsingborg recently was described by Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven as an “attack” on democracy itself.
In the migrant-majority town of Södertälje, a police station was shot at ten times overnight, though no officers were present at the station at the time.

Many such attacks have been captured on surveillance and other cameras and are widely available to be seen online. Footage from 2015 shows police officers being attacked while others are shouting “you are not in charge here” to them.

Four stations in Stockholm Metro have become so dangerous for personnel that they are only able to perform their duties with the help of extra police.

Parking attendants are being chased away or attacked. Thus parking companies cannot guarantee for their employees safety.

The government-owned postal service PostNord has halted mail delivery to some addresses near the troubled Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby. And now UPS stops delivering packages to certain areas.

The definition of “no-go zone” is “a region where the ruling authorities have lost control and are unable to enforce the rule of law”.

Which means that there without a doubt are no-go zones in Sweden – and that Swedish politicians and police are flat-out lying.

Reference link at Voice of Europe