Views:	1348
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	16728

Click image for larger version

Name:	jsoc-reverse0001_page_1.jpg
Views:	1323
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	16729

Apparently he did a year in Vietnam, driving landing craft. His service was from January 1966 – December 1968, and he left the Army as a Private First Class. His records show no awards beyond the three medals everyone got for going to Vietnam.
I saw the photo's on a Facebook page and knew it had to be brought to your attention.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=9624
http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=10242
MP2SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 06:13   #2
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

I nearly spew coffee from my nose I was laughing so hard. At least he was inventive in his rank structure.

BG=3 stars
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:59   #3
rdret1
Quiet Professional

I wonder how much of his own money he spent getting those coins minted.

~ Paul Brunton (1898-1981)

R.D. Winters
rdret1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:49   #4
Combat Diver
Quiet Professional

Notice that he's wearing SF and Ranger tabs on both sleeves. Two stars of a Major General (see close up of left chest), white shirt with tie?

Left chest-Appears to be a Presidential Medal of Freedom or DFC in front of a Silver Star ?, BSM, MSM, Marine Corps Good Conduct Medal? (not a Legion of Merit), Combat Action Ribbon (backwards), ARCOM?, Army Good Conduct Medal, National Defense Ribbon, Army Service Ribbon, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, Vietnam Service Medal (wrong order), Kuwait Liberation Medal, Kuwait Liberation Medal. Also the Aviator Wings should be below the CIB.

Right chest-Vietnam Presidential Unit Citation, Presidential Unit Citation (wrong order), Vietnam Civil Actions Unit Citation (missing palm)

What a tool.

CD

Last edited by Combat Diver; 10-05-2010 at 09:41.
Combat Diver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:18   #5
Don
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2SF View Post
Now enter this asshole.
"Brigadier General" Baxter. Attachment 16725

Attachment 16726

Attachment 16727

Attachment 16728

Attachment 16729

Apparently he did a year in Vietnam, driving landing craft. His service was from January 1966 – December 1968, and he left the Army as a Private First Class. His records show no awards beyond the three medals everyone got for going to Vietnam.
I saw the photo's on a Facebook page and knew it had to be brought to your attention.

http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=9624
http://thisainthell.us/blog/?p=10242
POW network already has this guy...and specifically the sites you provided links to...on their wall of shame. Story was from April 09. I remember reading it a while back.
Don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 13:57   #6
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

"PFC/Lt.Gen. Baxter?

Seem's he missed The Presidents 100 Tab and the MOH and the DSC? A REAL LOOSER, who needs to be exposed for who he really is another pooser looking for unearned glory & admiration from a gullible public.
Regard's, Tom Kelly
tom kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 15:05   #7
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

A "Brigadier General"!......... I don't believe this shit!...... Doesn't this guy have a family,people who know he was just a PFC in Vietnam.........I just don't get it,nope,not at all.......... This shit never stops and I guess it never will,at least not as long as the courts don't support the Stolen Valor Act..........I think I'm just gonna go and fix myself a double scotch and finish watching the high lights of the Saints win last sunday....... This shit really sucks!............

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 16:03   #8
swatsurgeon
Guerrilla Chief

And as we have learned from the courts...as long as he does not profit from the impersonation, there is no going after him 'legally' but that doesn't mean the media can't be notified in his area of what he mis-represents.
I assume there are true hero's who might live close enough to begin the public humiliation of him when he is out sporting the mis-represented honors.

ss
'Revel in action, translate perceptions into instant judgements, and these into actions that are irrevocable, monumentous and dreadful - all this with lightning speed, in conditions of great stress and in an environment of high tension:what is expected of "us" is the impossible, yet we deliver just that.
(adapted from: Sherwin B. Nuland, MD, surgeon and author: The Wisdom of the Body, 1997 )

Education is the anti-ignorance we all need to better treat our patients. ss, 2008.

The blade is so sharp that the incision is perfect. They don't realize they've been cut until they're out of the fight: A Surgeon Warrior. I use a knife to defend life and to save it. ss (aka traumadoc)
swatsurgeon is offline   Reply With Quote