Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 11-02-2020, 17:16   #16
Flagg
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Plan B is baked into their DNA...the long march through institutions will continue no matter the election outcome...
I wonder if a comparison could be made between Biden and Shapour Bakhtiar or better perhaps Mehdi Bazargan in Iran during/after the Iranian Revolution.

Wet noodle weak progressive "leaders" that were mere placeholder speed bumps steamrolled by radical momentum.

In other words, this has nothing to do with Biden, and everything to do with what's moving in depth behind Biden, because he is just a placeholder and speed bump.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 17:39   #17
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
In other words, this has nothing to do with Biden, and everything to do with what's moving in depth behind Biden, because he is just a placeholder and speed bump.
👍 Biden is nothing more than a useful idiot...he is viewed by the left as merely an extremely malleable placeholder...he is a weak, corrupted man in early stages of cognitive impairment who (wittingly or unwittingly) serves the needs of various foreign and domestic communist/anarchist movements.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 18:26   #18
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Much like the liberal coastal elites(money & tech) and flyover country(food and energy) need to make a new alliance against shared foes...
Appreciate your other comments above as well.

Given the record of the coastal elites in their statements of how they regard flyovers, and their conduct thus far (or at least tacit approval of the divisiveness) I do not trust them. It is as simply stated as that.

I do not trust them.

Flyovers have often been (and still are in my view) part of the enabling of the elites by their very civility which the elites take as, if not approval, certainly permission to keep conducting themselves increasingly in a manner that doesn't engender trust.

Flyovers are typically not the instigators of things that threaten the individual liberty of elites; it's more the other way 'round. Whether it's a real or vacant threat is immaterial, perceptions matter. Flyovers are seemingly more likely to have the view that people should be taken at their word. You tell me that if you get the "power" you're going to make me do 'x' then I'm going to believe you.

The notion of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is frought with danger, and that has been borne out many times in history. (My Polish friends enjoy discussing this with me at a rather high energy level.) And the elites are being politically led by a cabal of betrayers; whether to the country directly via tolerance for anarchy, or due to conflict in being the whores in the business-bed of the new "Main Adversary." (This last is a bi-partisan affliction.)

I do not (currently) see a path forward toward reconciliation - and part & parcel of that is I don't honor what the elites have decided to term "reconciliation." The criteria as described by them, in American-speak, well, it sounds like "surrender." But I'm just a flyover. I don't think we're going to get to the point where honest brokers are present to advocate the (very noble) notion of uniting against a common foe, without some "bottom" being reached. And that bottom is likely to have blood pooling on it.

I will not comply & give up the straw in my drink, wear a mask in situations where none is needed, consent to my children being indoctrinated about scientific impossibilities, parse my words to avoid offending someone I've never met, or let the sins of someone else's fathers be visited on me. That's just my view but I'm not alone.

If they're really patient they can wait till me & my kind are gone but it might take a reckoning with that Dragon across the way for them to think, "we sure could use 'em now, maybe we should've just let those m'fers be."

Ahh, dinner calls. Flyover food.

p.s. McCarthy was right.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 19:36   #19
tonyz
Area Commander

We know at least part of their Plan B

Why would major cities in America need to board up entire city blocks in preparation for “peaceful protestors” ?

We know that Republican’s didn’t burn cities during two Obama terms...

This prep is for Biden supporters...win, lose or draw Biden/Harris should be so proud.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 11-02-2020, 19:46   #20
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Why would major cities in America need to board up entire city blocks in preparation for “peaceful protestors” ?

We know that Republican’s didn’t burn cities during two Obama terms...

This prep is for Biden supporters...win, lose or draw Biden/Harris should be so proud.
You said peaceful protesters.

The only peaceful protesters I’ve seen lately have a Trump 2020 flag waving in their hands or affixed to their car/truck.

The interesting part is that they consistently outnumbered the radical protesters for which the plywood and fences have been erected for.

I’m encouraged by what I see lately.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 19:57   #21
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
You said peaceful protesters.

The only peaceful protesters I’ve seen lately have a Trump 2020 flag waving in their hands or affixed to their car/truck.

The interesting part is that they consistently outnumbered the radical protesters for which the plywood and fences have been erected for.

I’m encouraged by what I see lately.
The energy emanating from DJT (and supporters) is truly encouraging.

In contrast, the ability for some states to extend the outcome for days if not weeks is a bit discouraging.

A landslide would be a nice mandate to quickly squash the expected violence and looting.

Win, or lose DJT has exposed the swamp, the violent, extreme left in America and much of the corrupt media. Anyone who says they can’t see the corruption is not paying attention.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 11-02-2020, 20:13   #22
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Win, or lose DJT has exposed the swamp, the violent, extreme left in America and much of the corrupt media.
That is why HH6 here calls herself a Trumper, not a Republican or Democrat. What you just said - if NOTHING else - that is a legacy and undeniable.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 11-02-2020, 20:16   #23
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
That is why HH6 here calls herself a Trumper, not a Republican or Democrat. What you just said - if NOTHING else - that is a legacy and undeniable.
3 Supremes ain’t bad either !

Marcus Tullius Cicero
Old 11-02-2020, 20:22   #24
EricV
Guerrilla

Former special forces and intelligence professionals purport to debunk the theory that Antifa is 'ideological' rather than a cohesive threat

Local and federal law enforcement agencies around the country have had security plans drawn up for weeks in anticipation of any possible civil unrest that may be triggered by the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Major cities – still reeling from a summer of relentless demonstrations and riots – are bolstering securities in their downtown areas as shops board up their windows.

Security experts say that there are a legitimate concern and reason for cities to brace for brutality.

“Our intelligence shows that no matter who wins the election, they [Antifa] are planning a massive ‘Antifa Tet Offensive,’ bent on destroying the global order they are not beholden to any one party,” Robert Lewis told Fox News. “Their sole purpose is to create havoc, fear, and intimidation.”

Lewis is a former U.S. Army Green Beret and founder of First Amendment Praetorian (1AP), a crowdfunded, volunteer force of military, law enforcement, and intel agency community professionals “standing up to protect the First Amendment and those who use it.”

1AP bills itself as a team dedicated to providing "intelligence and security services to protect grassroots events from fear of outside agitators and disruptors" with the purpose of "making patriotic and religious events safe again."

"We specifically focus on grassroots religious or political events. Larger companies can afford to hire their own security and intelligence teams, but we want the smaller and grassroots organizations to be able to keep safe," Lewis said.

Short for "anti-fascist," the left-wing group has come under intense scrutiny by the White House and Justice Department as an acute security threat, with President Trump earlier this year threatening to label the outfit a terrorist organization. However, critics of the administration's focus on the shadowy leftist collective insist that the peril posed has been overplayed dramatically.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has also framed Antifa as an "ideology" rather than a cohesive body, as was depicted by FBI director Christopher Wray.

But, the likes of Lewis and those at the helm of 1AP – comprised of hundreds of volunteers with backgrounds working in law enforcement, government intelligence, military, and special operations – begged to differ.

Lewis said that while they started primarily as a security service, efforts on intel collection have ramped up in recent months, which includes a significant number of their volunteers quietly "embedding" with Antifa-like wings. Their intel efforts, he said, have also brought to life a trove of documents that indicate Antifa is far from a hodge-podge, spur-of-the-moment mobilization.

"We use the traditional intelligence fusion cycle – planning and direction, collection, processing, analysis and production, dissemination, re-evaluation. We are currently in the Collection phase, and we have HUMINT, SIGINT, OSINT, and TECHINT capabilities," he continued. "And like any network, the [Antifa] planning and funding comes from a few main sources and people, and then is splintered, filtered, and laundered out to their many 'affinity groups' to maintain the 'no organization lie.'"

In the report breakdown of one Washington, D.C., event helmed by the volunteer group in October, personnel depicted Antifa as having "organizers, spotters, people to probe our defenses and operatives who changed clothes multiple times at the event to try and evade detection."

"They also attempted to launch PSYOPS and, if you believe it, tried (once again) to insert a false Russian collusion / operative narrative via an 'actor' at the event," 1AP states. "The most interesting part is when they start fake fights with each other to try and draw onlookers into the fray."

Lewis also maintains that Antifa is "much more advanced than people give them credit for in terms of intelligence collection and counterintelligence" and that they are "frequently changing their Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) and logistics."

"For anyone who believes Antifa is just a grassroots idea and their attacks are organic, we have a simple answer: do organic, spur of the moment movements and actions need logistics?" he continued, citing multiple open-source documents that point to "having a comprehensive funding and planning group, a PR group and logistics."

1AP's collection and analysis allege a network of food distributors to sustain "foot soldiers on the ground," along with fundraising efforts for financials, and pre-planned events, "which negates the 'organic, spur of the moment' talking point directly."

"How else did they have pallets of bricks pre-positioned on street corners? How do they have a comprehensive legal network ready to defend and bail out their operatives and foot soldiers at the drop of a hat?" Lewis continued, underscoring that the apparent "leaderless" movement is comprised of different cells nationwide, with "inner circles and outer circles."

"The inner circle only meets with certain leaders of the outer circle, who then pass the directions off to their peripheral groups – these cells in the other circle can be anywhere from five to thousands of people," Lewis claimed. "This exact methodology is what allows them to say they aren't an organized group, as the majority of their numbers are made up by these peripheral groups or cells."

In the 1AP view, Antifa is a "deliberately decentralized organization" in which there is "no overall leader" – and yet a number of cells are issued "similar instructions, or specific, complementary instructions with other sections they were working with. "

"This strongly indicates a model of command where individual cell leaders are given instructions in private or through anonymous media," Lewis contended. "There is zero possibility of such a large 'coincidence.'"

Moreover, Lewis claimed that professional analysts on their team routinely "scour the internet, social media, and dark web," with some "infiltrating their encrypted forums to have an ear out for anything they are saying and planning," highlighting that the level of operational security and tech-savviness of the Antifa-affiliated is especially advanced.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/volunteer...olence-outcome
Old 11-02-2020, 20:54   #25
PSM
Area Commander

Watching the Kenosha Rally tonight a thought popped into my head (or maybe an aneurism) when he was talking about who supports Biden. Since he weaves several topics together, I would love for him to have jumped to, "By the way, did you hear about what SEAL Team Six did in Nigeria? Aren't they great? They just pop up where you'd never suspect. Beautiful, right? Beautiful. But, hey, I remember where I was, so where's the Biden money coming from? Ever wondered?"

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken

Last edited by PSM; 11-03-2020 at 10:03.
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 21:51   #26
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Soros’ money can certainly catalyze things, but can it actually create capacity and capability?

I’m thinking no.

I’ve always thought of Soros as a money man, rather than the boogeyman.

Yup. The finance guy in an insurgent network is always pretty high priority in the target deck, for good reason. Passion alone doesn’t put food in your belly.
?
I don't know anything about OPTOR other than what you mention, but I do agree the attention towards Soro's is a bit out of focus as far as central character of evil. He's the money man, the enabler. But there are others such as Tom Steyer that are involved as well.

Capacity and Capability might come from people like for example Hardy Merriman, Ankur Asthana, Marium Navid, and Kifah Shah that are mentioned in a Breitbart article today. They are said to "have been conducting daily training and outcome simulations." According to the article Merriamn worked with Gene Sharp.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...d-of-election/

Another article today brings to light what's going on behind the scenes and who's involved. Federal employees were apparently busted through a leaked ZOOM call.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nning-tuesday/

And that appears to me to substantiate much of what was contained in Penn's link as to what stage we are at and who's involved.

It's quite the organized plot.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:40   #27
Flagg
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
I don't know anything about OPTOR other than what you mention, but I do agree the attention towards Soro's is a bit out of focus as far as central character of evil. He's the money man, the enabler. But there are others such as Tom Steyer that are involved as well.

Capacity and Capability might come from people like for example Hardy Merriman, Ankur Asthana, Marium Navid, and Kifah Shah that are mentioned in a Breitbart article today. They are said to "have been conducting daily training and outcome simulations." According to the article Merriamn worked with Gene Sharp.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...d-of-election/

Another article today brings to light what's going on behind the scenes and who's involved. Federal employees were apparently busted through a leaked ZOOM call.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...nning-tuesday/

And that appears to me to substantiate much of what was contained in Penn's link as to what stage we are at and who's involved.

It's quite the organized plot.
Gene Sharp is certainly the professor of western non-violent political resistance.

Used with great effect in Eastern Europe to defeat communism(Singing Revolution in the Baltics was brilliant), but now the same tools and doctrine are being turned inwards.

In the US, it’s largely the Left that has rediscovered and leveraged the tools and doctrine, which is a real shame.

Gene Sharp’s work likely has had an even greater impact on the world than William Demming’s work in manufacturing on Total Quality Management(Toyota and then every other auto manufacturer).

I like Breitbart, but I seriously doubt the Left will resort to organised industrial scale mass violence post election.

Mass disruption, mass monkeywrenching, and scattered violence? Absolutely.

If the Left attempt a Tet Offensive equivalent post election, I reckon it will be 100x worse for them than their current shenanigans.

I’ve been half joking that this reminds me of that scene in It’s a Wonderful Life where “Everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings”.

The reality is “Everytime a business is looted, a car is burned, and/or a person is forced to swear allegiance to BLM, Trump gets X votes.”

West German public opinion polls displayed a shockingly high level of support for Baader Meinhoff Red Army Faction, right up until they shifted to violence.

Then they were hunted down and liquidated with little complaint from any other than the hard left fringe.

It’s odd and uncomfortable to be hoping the Left chooses violence as a less effective and more likely/decisive defeat for them.
Old 11-03-2020, 01:58   #28
Flagg
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Appreciate your other comments above as well.

Given the record of the coastal elites in their statements of how they regard flyovers, and their conduct thus far (or at least tacit approval of the divisiveness) I do not trust them. It is as simply stated as that.

I do not trust them.

Flyovers have often been (and still are in my view) part of the enabling of the elites by their very civility which the elites take as, if not approval, certainly permission to keep conducting themselves increasingly in a manner that doesn't engender trust.

Flyovers are typically not the instigators of things that threaten the individual liberty of elites; it's more the other way 'round. Whether it's a real or vacant threat is immaterial, perceptions matter. Flyovers are seemingly more likely to have the view that people should be taken at their word. You tell me that if you get the "power" you're going to make me do 'x' then I'm going to believe you.

The notion of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" is frought with danger, and that has been borne out many times in history. (My Polish friends enjoy discussing this with me at a rather high energy level.) And the elites are being politically led by a cabal of betrayers; whether to the country directly via tolerance for anarchy, or due to conflict in being the whores in the business-bed of the new "Main Adversary." (This last is a bi-partisan affliction.)

I do not (currently) see a path forward toward reconciliation - and part & parcel of that is I don't honor what the elites have decided to term "reconciliation." The criteria as described by them, in American-speak, well, it sounds like "surrender." But I'm just a flyover. I don't think we're going to get to the point where honest brokers are present to advocate the (very noble) notion of uniting against a common foe, without some "bottom" being reached. And that bottom is likely to have blood pooling on it.

I will not comply & give up the straw in my drink, wear a mask in situations where none is needed, consent to my children being indoctrinated about scientific impossibilities, parse my words to avoid offending someone I've never met, or let the sins of someone else's fathers be visited on me. That's just my view but I'm not alone.

If they're really patient they can wait till me & my kind are gone but it might take a reckoning with that Dragon across the way for them to think, "we sure could use 'em now, maybe we should've just let those m'fers be."

Ahh, dinner calls. Flyover food.

p.s. McCarthy was right.
It is hard to find common ground, especially against ideological opponents within the same Republic.

But that’s the beauty of it, the Left and Right can live in adjacent States within the Republic and run their respective experiments.

And if you’re unhappy with the ultra local environment, you can vote with your feet and move to another “country” within the Republic.

That’s the theory anyway

One of the coolest and most troubling trends I’ve noticed in the last 24 months is close friends and acquaintances moving to Texas, mirrored by high profile individuals moving to Texas.

It’s a pattern that both proves the beautiful design of the Republic as well as possibly foreshadowing a “flight to safety” for people akin to the same for investments in times of trouble.

Maybe trust and truth are too much to ask for in expectations of ideological opponents, but maybe necessity might play a positive role.

I’m trying hard to be an optimist

Only unlawful combatants should have to drink out of paper straws for enhanced interrogation exceptions.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:32   #29
Paslode
Area Commander

There's an interesting Millie Weaver video with the title Election Night Coup D'état Plot Exposed! on that video site we cannot mention......It's a Zoom meeting of radicals talking coup, person whom many of which are within the government.

Last edited by Paslode; 11-03-2020 at 02:34.
Paslode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 05:57   #30
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
One of the coolest and most troubling trends I’ve noticed in the last 24 months is close friends and acquaintances moving to Texas, mirrored by high profile individuals moving to Texas.

It’s a pattern that both proves the beautiful design of the Republic as well as possibly foreshadowing a “flight to safety” for people akin to the same for investments in times of trouble.

Maybe trust and truth are too much to ask for in expectations of ideological opponents, but maybe necessity might play a positive role.

I’m trying hard to be an optimist
I remember seeing a pic of a roadsign in Delaware facing west into Maryland on the highway saying "We're full. Go home."

Quote:
Only unlawful combatants should have to drink out of paper straws for enhanced interrogation exceptions.