Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 11-06-2017, 18:19   #1
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

F**! George Bush - Both of Them

Well said.

Quote:
Personally I hold a slow burning fuse…. As a general disposition I also find no value in cussing. However, there are times in the course of current events when a person steps forth that is so arrogant, so condescending, and reflects behavior that is so self-serving, so genuinely and painfully a fraud of the highest order; that there’s just not enough tongue to bite. Fuck George Bush – both of them.

The former presidents have penned a book waxing philosophically about their losing control of the republican party. In the title of the book they have the audacity to call themselves “The Last Republicans”. :::gag:::

Within their high-minded views of their own importance, i.e. as gatekeepers of things righteous within the body politic, they can’t even see their pontificating elitism and how that condescending arrogance destroyed a cherished part of our nation; our middle-class...

...President George Bush (41) attended the Ohio 2016 GOP convention – where the people’s nominee, Donald J Trump, gave effusive praise to the former President. Yet that man, that slimy creature of pus, filled with bile and self-interest, has the audacity to pen a book telling the world that he voted for Hillary ‘effen’ Clinton.

Screw you slime-ball.

These jackass former Presidents, whom many of us defended while surrounded by a 360 degree furnace of hate, specifically because we uphold honor to the office of the presidency and respect the will of the voters who put them there,… these shallow and small bitter shells of humanity, have the nerve to keep their mouths shut during the entirety of an Obama presidency that destroyed the very fabric of our constitutional values; and now step forth to say the people’s president is a “blowhard” who hurts their delicate sensibilities?

Continue reading:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-donald-trump/

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 18:56   #2
ddoering
Quiet Professional

For them, loyalty only goes one way.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 19:02   #3
tonyz
Area Commander

Bushes and Klintons...political elite establishment collusion.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 19:03   #4
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

It’s Bushes fault!

No, really it is...all of it.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 19:09   #5
Box
Quiet Professional

GB#41 - "If I cant vote for my boy, I'll vote for my buddies wife"
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 20:31   #6
Penn
Area Commander

In fall of 1987, I entered a joint Venture partnership with a group of investment bankers from Morgan Stanley, very senior people, some were politically active. My initial contact was with Bob Scott a client and acquaintance for a decade or more, prior to presenting him with the concept for a restaurant at 59th & 5th, in Manhattan. Bob would eventually rise to President of MS.

As a way of introduction to this group of investors, Bob organized a dinner for the group at my then restaurant, The Tarragon Tree, located in Chatham, NJ. One investor was Joe Fogg, he had just returned from Spain boasting of having dinner with Robert Strauss the Chairmen of the DNC, and boastfully stated what the conversation was about and how they were going to undermine the GHWB 41, as he knew what the 13 questions were that would be asked in the first debate, he then told the group in detail what those questions were and the strategy that would be employed to accomplished their goal.

At the time, was serving with 12th SFG(A) Commo shack, HHC, was truly disturbed by this information, I was naďve, uninformed, and believe in fair and just outcomes concerning our elections, and further, the more I thought about it, the anger and resentment rose.

I decided to intervene, but knew no one with a direct commo line to the campaign, and the 1st debate is a week or two away, iirc, but did know that money and politics are twins, and decided to find the largest fund raiser in NJ for the campaign, which lead me to Larry Bathgate, of Bay Head, NJ. His Number was listed. I called, introduced myself, and described what I had been witnessed to. He ask my number and requested me to remain in place, about 20 minutes later, I received a call from Bush's, Jeb I believe, he asked about me and to relate the what I had witnessed, which I did, he said thank you, was extremely grateful, and disconnected the call.

41 was well prepared for the 1st debate, at the end, he thanks those who serve. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbSzCpUyLPc

Within the first week of opening Mondrain, George and Jeb book a table.

The Hillary vote imho, is in reaction to the undermining of Jeb with the singular image of “low energy”. At the end of the day they are family, political elites, who have been set adrift…..
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 20:35   #7
doctom54
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Bushes and Klintons...political elite establishment collusion.
When this whole last presidential election process started several years ago and there were a bunch of a$$holes in the running I said there were two I would never vote for. Klinton or Bush.
I'm really glad neither won.
Old 11-06-2017, 20:39   #8
cbtengr
Area Commander

The older Bush is obviously senile now and a confirmed letch, younger George is a huge letdown. I used to think he was just a sucky conservative now I think he sucks in general. The hell with the republican establishment.
Old 11-07-2017, 08:19   #9
bblhead672
Area Commander

Voted for both of them twice. Used to respect them. No more. It has become evident that they look down upon the common people the same as other political elites. When they kept their mouths shut during the Obama years and opened them to join in Trump bashing it was over for them with me.
It doesn't matter one bit to me if their family are butt hurt over Jeb being even squishier than GW and unelectable.
Whatever good they once represented and honor they held as opposition to the left has flushed down the drain into the swamp.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 09:26   #10
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Back in those days my vote went to Independents. All of the above, I still believe the war into Iraq was in retaliation for the hit Sadam attempted on the younger ones Dad in Kuwait. Hope we have outsiders to vote for in future elections until we get Washington turned around.

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 10:15   #11
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

F**! George Bush - Both of Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
Well said.
Could not agree more. I take back anything/everything nice I've ever said about these two george bush idiots.

Trump didn't "divide" this nation, everyone else did.
Old 11-07-2017, 10:51   #12
Box
Quiet Professional

Trump has acted like a child since becoming a politician...
...the child from "The Emperor's New Clothes"

For 8 years 0bama and the rest of the swindlers in DC paraded around the country in their fabulous new clothes. Just like the Emperor, they knew they were not wearing anything, but they kept up the charade.

Then candidate Trump showed up, and just like the child in the story, he said in a voice loud enough for everyone to hear, "But he hasn't got anything on..."

The political establishment STILL hasn't recovered. So yes, Trump did act like a child, the child that forced everyone to admit that the king was full of shit.

...and now, everyone is hostile NOT because they lost an election - but because they got their feelings hurt.

Not because they lost the election, but because they were embarrassed in public.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 11:20   #13
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
T

...and now, everyone is hostile NOT because they lost an election - but because they got their feelings hurt.
Yep, and I say "Hurt more Feelings" in Whoretown DC,.....The Bush's....well they really showed their colors, F' them all....getting your feelings hurt is part of life (yep, I should know, I have been dealing w/that for a few months now) just suck it in, dry your eyes, take those hurt/raw emotions and stand back up. But not in DC....they just whine, blame others, attack, and continue to have jellied spines.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 21:41   #14
TacOfficer
Guerrilla

IMHO,

The establishment/elites had a nice well oiled machine for themselves and graced the common folk with their magnanimous presence and crumbs from the table.

Now enter Trump, beholden to no one but the citizens. He gone and F- Upped everything!

Of course they're pissed, next thing you know, people will start thinking for themselves and not heeding the party line.

Eh...
TO
Old 11-08-2017, 07:22   #15
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacOfficer View Post
IMHO,

The establishment/elites had a nice well oiled machine for themselves and graced the common folk with their magnanimous presence and crumbs from the table.

Now enter Trump, beholden to no one but the citizens. He gone and F- Upped everything!

Of course they're pissed, next thing you know, people will start thinking for themselves and not heeding the party line.

Eh...
TO
Agreed, they are simply self-identified swamp dwellers. Interesting that neither said a single disparaging word during the previous eight years.

Even money says DJT runs for re-election as an independent.
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote