Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 02-17-2010, 21:13   #1
Richard
Quiet Professional

Scott Witt - Special Forces FRAUD

Scott Witt - poser, wannabe, fraud, liar.

This is one of the BIGGEST crocks of BS ever encountered from the likes of phonies like Scott Witt. It is so ludicrous that it is laughable and anybody who ever served in any SOF unit will readily recognize it for what it is - pure high grade undiluted BS.

Helping Haiti: Keeping the ‘Special’ In Spec-Ops — Part One
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/gg...-ops-part-one/

Gary Graham – Scott, tell me about your background and how it lead to your group, Dark Horse.

Scott Witt – Well, to tell you of my background is to tell you what Dark Horse is. Dark Horse was a call sign – it was my personal call sign, back in the day of my special forces [work].

GG – When was that, when did you serve?

SW – Everything I did in special forces was ‘black ops’. I first joined the Rangers back in 1987 and I was only with the Rangers for a year when I decided to join what was called ‘the Cherokee’ at that time. They were a mixture of special forces. It was not just Rangers, it was Navy SEALs, it was Marines, it was everyone. And they’d take the best of the best…and create one unit. And that unit answered only to the Pentagon. And from that point forward, all we did was black ops. Nothing we ever did could be talked about from that point forward.

GG – Okay.

SW – So, anyway, the members of these types of groups…as we all kinda got shot up, and retired, and came home…and a lot of us now are heads of corporations…and serve as vice presidents of major banks…things like that all over the country. But we wanted to kinda stay together as a group and we wanted to make sure we always did something for the good. We got in to doing personal protection, as a group. And I formed Dark Horse Tactical. We did several things – for example, police officers, they get very little training when they come out of the academy. Even SWAT officers have training that’s very minimal, compared to what they could get. And the only reason teir training is so minimal is because the cities or the counties they work for won’t pay for [the advanced training].

Also: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/scott-witt/17/557/89b
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScottWitt.jpg
Views:	872
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	14703  
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 21:57   #2
Snaquebite
Area Commander

Scott Witt - Linked in profile

Funny, his linked in page has already been removed.

This was the header:

Scott Witt

Current•Assistant Vice President of Facilities at JPMorgan Chase
Past•CEO at CEO Dark Horse Tactical
•C.E.O. at Salt Aire Films
Education•Ashwood University
•Weber State University

CEO
CEO Dark Horse Tactical
(Security and Investigations industry)

July 2005 — October 2009 (4 years 4 months)

Armed security for stars and high risk individuals.

Here's the cached version of his DELETED page.
http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"

Last edited by Snaquebite; 02-18-2010 at 11:54.
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 22:57   #3
ZonieDiver
Quiet Professional

I guess NOW is the appropriate time for Dozer's "theme music"!!!!
Old 02-17-2010, 23:32   #4
Dozer523
BANNED USER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonieDiver View Post
I guess NOW is the appropriate time for Dozer's "theme music"!!!!
Okay, here YA Go!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
Dozer523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 23:45   #5
CSB
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Scott Witt’s Education
Ashwood University
Bach , Buisnes Administration / Facility managment , 2006 — 2009

graduated Magna cum loud 3.78 also Graduated from weber state University and BOMI Instatute of tech. RPA
From the cached web page of his Linkedin site.

Yeah, I can believe the Magna cum loud.
CSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:13   #6
LongWire
Quiet Professional

Scott Witt intellectually challenged!!!

CEO!??? I wouldn't put him in charge of the French Fry machine at McDonalds, let alone make him the VP for Facilities at JPM&C, he can't spell for shit. That's laughable if it wasn't so damn serious. I know some VP's of booger eating that could do better!!!!!

Quote:
C.E.O.
Salt Aire Films
(Fine Art industry)
January 2003 — 2009 (6 years )
SAF started as an independant film company and has now expanded to 501c3 to help others interested in the ARTS and Film makeing. SAF is curently making a campaine to help women in africa fedd there families by starting there own buisneses threw MICRO LOANS. SAF also has a BODY GUARD service for stars and dignitarys.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"A Government that is losing to an insurgency is not being outfought, it is being out governed." Bernard B. Fall
LongWire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 08:17   #7
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Scott Witt, Special Forces Liar & Fraud

LOLOL, none of you guys were part of the Black Ops unit the "the Cherokee"?

This is the second liar, fraud, con-artist and Special Forces Fraud that has recently used Tom Clancys "Rainbow Six" story and fooled yet another reporter.

At least he didn't do it for "money" or did he???

Team Sergeant
Old 02-18-2010, 08:58   #8
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Seems Mr.Gary Graham has figured out that scott witt is in fact a fraud.

Mr. Graham, anyone can make a mistake or be taken by a con-artist. Next time you require assistance in vetting Special Forces soldiers give us here at ProfessionalSoldiers.com a yell, we'd be happy to assist.

Team Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Special Forces (ret)
Old 02-18-2010, 08:59   #9
lksteve
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Nope...did my time in the "Fugawee"...
""A man must know his destiny. if he does not recognize it, then he is lost. By this I mean, once, twice, or at the very most, three times, fate will reach out and tap a man on the shoulder. if he has the imagination, he will turn around and fate will point out to him what fork in the road he should take, if he has the guts, he will take it.""- GEN George S. Patton
lksteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:05   #10
Richard
Quiet Professional

Quote:
I used to drive a red Cherokee with an SF SSI sticker in the back window - maybe I was in that unit, too, and didn't even know it - oh...wait...that would've made me one of the even more super-duper secret Red Ops Cherokees.

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:30   #11
Snaquebite
Area Commander

That did turn around pretty quick however, I wonder if Mr. Graham will persue it any further. I feel like he might as a matter of setting the record straight.

A lot of readers are suggesting that he do a follow up story on wannabes and how he was duped. This could get good.

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"

Last edited by Snaquebite; 02-18-2010 at 09:50.
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:49   #12
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Scott Witt linked in Profile

Funny, it was there yesterday..... Right about now I'm betting it sucks to be scott witt, bottom feeder and Special Forces FRAUD.

Current•Assistant Vice President of Facilities at JPMorgan Chase
Past•CEO at CEO Dark Horse Tactical
•C.E.O. at Salt Aire Films
Education•Ashwood University
•Weber State University
Connections 2 connections IndustryFacilities Services
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott Witt’s Summary
Executive for major fortune 500 and above firms. Proficient in all aspects of Facility and property management. Trainer for High risk environments and security for those environments. Have worked in other countries and Consultant for Health risk environments such as Sick Building Syndrome.My number one goal is to always save more per year than my salary.

Scott Witt’s Specialties:
SECRET clearance critical systems Asset protection New Build Construction Project management Including Facility Relocations . High Risk Areas Supervision over Security & Vault anagement Tactical planning .Property rocurement,development,property management and inspectionC.A.M. Indoor air quality EPA, OSHA, and Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, California building codes AC, DDC Controls, LAN WAN, Computer network,fiber ptics categories, 7, integrated automation controls,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott Witt’s Experience
Assistant Vice President of Facilities
JPMorgan Chase
(Public Company; JPM; Banking industry)

January 2001 — Present (9 years 1 month)

Managed multiple facilities and crews across the United States including other countries DUBI, ENGLAND, CANADA.
All aspects of Facility Management, such as long-range facility planning (strategic planning) annual facility planning (tactical planning)
Specializing in critical systems management and planning, Asset protection Supervised New Build Construction and Remodeling all aspects of Project management Including Facility Relocations from Box moves to full build to suits.
High Security Clearance for High Risk Areas
Supervision over Security & Equipment
Supervised Security Personnel Vault management and high security risk environments which include Tactical planning and Security.
Property procurement, development, property management and inspection
C.A.M. or common area maintenance management
Indoor air quality/sick building syndrome management, and inspection
Purchasing and Fleet management
Full working knowledge of all EPA, OSHA, and Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, California building codes
Proficient in Telecommunications, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, DDC Controls, LAN WAN, Computer Network, installing fiber optics categories 3, 5, 7, wiring including Clean room environments
Proficient in integrated automation controls, including (Alerton, Johnson, Stayfa, Barber Coleman & Westinghouse)
HVAC including High pressure boiler systems , chillers, full system exhaust units ect.
Facility Engineering and Architectural Interior space planning
Facility Business Functions / Facility Administration Functions and Facility Management Consultant to other cities, businesses, and distribution centers and Broad range of Manufacturing plant and Electrical Plant operations.
Contracts, writing, bidding and negotiations

CEO
CEO Dark Horse Tactical
(Security and Investigations industry)

July 2005 — October 2009 (4 years 4 months)

Armed security for stars and high risk individuals.

C.E.O.
Salt Aire Films
(Fine Art industry)

January 2003 — 2009 (6 years )

SAF started as an independant film company and has now expanded to 501c3 to help others interested in the ARTS and Film makeing. SAF is curently making a campaine to help women in africa fedd there families by starting there own buisneses threw MICRO LOANS. SAF also has a BODY GUARD service for stars and dignitarys.

Scott Witt’s Education
Ashwood University
Bach , Buisnes Administration / Facility managment , 2006 — 2009

graduated Magna cum loud 3.78 also Graduated from weber state University and BOMI Instatute of tech. RPA

Activities and Societies:Generals
Weber State University
Asscts , Generals

Additional Information
Scott Witt’s Groups:
International Facility Management Association
International Association of Emergency Managers
Film Financing Forum (4,000+)
Intellectual Property Professionals
Data Centre Professionals
Building Owners and Managers Association International (BOMA)
Building Service Contractors Association International
Affordable Housing Network
Commercial Mortgage Network
Green Efficiency Group

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/scott-witt/17/557/89b
Old 02-18-2010, 11:57   #13
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Guess who the CEO of Salt Aire Films is....

And the award for "Biggest Fraud" in the Hollywood Film Industry goes to SCOTT WITT!

You're not alone scott, keavin lawdermilk has also won this bottom-feeding award. keavin was a Special Forces Master Sergeant, just ask "Creation Entertainment" they got scammed also.

http://www.saltairefilms.com/
Old 02-18-2010, 12:27   #14
ZonieDiver
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
I used to drive a red Cherokee with an SF SSI sticker in the back window - maybe I was in that unit, too, and didn't even know it - oh...wait...that would've made me one of the even more super-duper secret Red Ops Cherokees.

Richard
Richard,

Some of "the men who stare at goats" were probably channeling their amazing powers THROUGH you, without you even being aware of it, to form that "ultra-secret, double-secret probabtion" unit!
Old 02-19-2010, 08:50   #15
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Two Thumbs up for Gary Graham

Very professional Mr. Graham, well done.
Team Sergeant

UPDATED: February 18th, 2010 — 6:58 pm

The following interview contains misleading, erroneous, and/or fraudulent claims. The subject of the interview, Scott Witt, has come under massive scrutiny by the Special Forces community and has been revealed to not be a member of that vaunted, tight-knit group, as he claims. Adding to the heinous nature of this deception is that it is couched in the humanitarian effort to aid the people of Haiti – a matter that is near and dear to my heart.

I offer now my sincerest apology for having become the conduit for this ruse of Mr. Witt’s, (for which I alone take blame for not vetting him properly), and reaffirm my deep respect and admiration for all the true brave warriors who serve and have served our country.

I have recently become aware of The Stolen Valor Act, and of the pathetic presence of many ‘false heroes’, poseurs and impostors out there; attempting to steal for themselves some of the valor and honor that members of our Special Forces have so valiantly and courageously earned.

I truly find this despicable – and vow to join with members of this elite branch of the service, active or retired, who seek to expose, uncover and/or prosecute those who would fraudulently lay claim to a real soldier’s honor.

– Gary Graham, Feb. 18, 2010

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/gg...one/#idc-cover