Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 09-29-2015, 10:22   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

GOP, dead, dead dead Long Live Mr. Trump!

In what parallel universe does it make sense to go trillions and trillions in debt? I'll tell you, when you're old and stupid and know you will not live to see the crash and destruction of the United States.

Boner, I thought obama was a disgusting liar and lowlife but you have him beat hands down, you nothing more than a spineless, bottom feeding scumbag.

TS

Boehner open to raising debt limit
September 29, 2015, 10:59 am
By Scott Wong
Outgoing Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) on Tuesday wouldn’t rule out a vote to raise the nation’s borrowing limit before he quits Congress at the end of October.

Conservatives, who pressured Boehner to resign, would try to attach a legislative rider to any effort to hike the debt limit, possibly including a provision to block funding for Planned Parenthood.

“We’ll have to see. There’s a number of issues we’re gonna have to try to deal with over the coming month, but I’m not going to change my decision making process in any way,” Boehner told reporters when asked about the debt limit.

“It’s just a matter of if there is a way to get some things done so I don’t burden my successor, I’m gonna get it done,” added Boehner with his likely successor, Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), standing nearby.

cont:
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...ing-debt-limit
Old 09-29-2015, 10:31   #2
Box
Quiet Professional

Hell, Nancy Pelosi pushed back harder than Boehner does

good riddance to a completely underwhelming speaker
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 15:27   #3
blacksmoke
Like My Mankini?

I know A BUNCH about debt, I'm going to be 45k in the hole when it's all said and done. Likely I have to sell myself to the NG for 6 years to take care of it, who will the U.S. sell themselves to...?
blacksmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 19:16   #4
ddoering
Quiet Professional

Boner should do us all a favor and take a $20 trillion dollar life insurance policy out on himself and then step out into traffic.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2015, 21:25   #5
NurseTim
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksmoke View Post
I know A BUNCH about debt, I'm going to be 45k in the hole when it's all said and done. Likely I have to sell myself to the NG for 6 years to take care of it, who will the U.S. sell themselves to...?
Russia or China. "Oh Russia boy, me so horny."

Piker, try 95K.
NurseTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 00:58   #6
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Marc Thiessen is a tool bag and seems to be clueless!! So he mocks Trump about his comment about a paper clip in reference to rebuilding the nation and returning people to profitability and making American Great again.

Why is that such a bad thing?? I would think that someone on the Right, such as Fox would promote this, but no.

https://twitter.com/marcthiessen

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 06:50   #7
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

It kills me that the GOP is always railing about how we need someone in the center to grab the votes of the independents, yet the centrist Donald Trump isn't the right choice now? They don't have a clue and don't get a penny from me!

When you lie for a living you're going to have to wake up to the truth one day. The GOP is a dying dinosaur that even lies to itself.
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:29   #8
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
[QUOTE=Team Sergeant;594126]In what parallel universe does it make sense to go trillions and trillions in debt? I'll tell you, when you're old and stupid and know you will not live to see the crash and destruction of the United States.

Boner, I thought obama was a disgusting liar and lowlife but you have him beat hands down, you nothing more than a spineless, bottom feeding scumbag.

TS

I see Boehner resignation as a small ray of hope that the pendulum is swinging back. I kept wondering why the checks and balances were not working, it turns out Boehner lead a dysfunctional culture where fellow GOP members were just as likely to become targets if they disagreed, one such incident occurred when they took Congressman Mark Meadows (Rep, NC) sub committee ( Oversight Committee)post away from him for voting against the trade bill....he was eventually reinstated after support flowed in. Mark later introduced a motion to vacate the chair and now it has been vacated. Nice to see my Representative doggedly trying to push for a smaller more sensible government...I wish they all were passionate about that.

"As many of you know, at the end of July I introduced a Motion to Vacate the Chair, calling for new leadership and a change in the way the House of Representatives operates. I look forward to an open and inclusive discussion as the House pursues new leadership. There are critically important issues the House must address in the coming months. It is of the utmost importance that our new leadership reflect the diverse makeup of the House Republican Conference and, ultimately, that the voices of the American people are heard through their elected representatives."
From Congressman Mark Meadows weekly update.

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:07   #9
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Both sides don't care about America, they care about their own pockets. How can they fill them, and how fast!!

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 16:08   #10
blacksmoke
Like My Mankini?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseTim View Post
Russia or China. "Oh Russia boy, me so horny."

Piker, try 95K.
GI Bill If I make it to PA or nursing school, the Army will be paying for that too.
blacksmoke is offline   Reply With Quote