Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2007, 06:07   #40
kgoerz
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reaper
Providing a bogus address to collect more BAQ is fraud and is prosecutable under the UCMJ. There are several more chargable offenses here. IMHO, he is a dirtbag preying on others and needs to go to jail.

I do have to wonder about some of these women though. You can see the pattern of bad decision making in some of these people's lives.

Incredible. He needs to do hard time.

TR
Thats a pretty common story
It's the trust that comes with the Uniform. A good friend of ours was living with a guy for over a year before she figured out he wasn't in the Army but AWOL. He put on the uniform every morning and hung out at the book store or flipped Burgers all day. Told her his pay was messed up and got away with it for over a year. Leeched off of this woman with a promise of a big paycheck the Army owed him. She didn't need the money.
I met him one time and his responses to my question raised my BS flag. I said no one says they are a Nurse when you ask them where they work on Bragg. He was over thirty years old but a Spec Four. Of course the girl refused to listen to my wife when she told her something ain't right with this guy. She did ask to see his ID card finally. It was six years expired. Just haven't had time to get a new one. That was his no shit response.
As she started to ask more questions he left one morning and never returned. They finally busted him. He had been scamming woman for years. We thought it would make the news but the one cop said it happens all the time in Fayetteville. Nothing news worthy about it.
The girl he was scamming is our Veterinarian and good looking. Like you said you have to question their decision making. This girl could get just about any guy she wanted but always takes in guys who end up spending her money. The guy living with her now doesn't even have a fake job She is our vet so I screw with her all the time when she comes out to vet the Animals. Still taking in strays? She just laughs it off. I told her whatever makes you happy.