Old 08-18-2013, 11:03   #1
wingman
Asset

mr.sharp commo book

does anyone have one or no where I can get one? or where to print it out? (for cheap)? I have it on my hard drive but need it for class
wingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 11:18   #2
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

And who are you again?

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 20:43   #3
ThoseWhoDare
Quiet Professional

Commo Book

Wingman,

1. Don't piss of TR.

2. Get it printed at Office Depot/Office Max that shares the parking lot with Kickback Jack's; they print them all the time and Staples has been known to mess them up.

Just make sure you leaf through it before accepting and paying for it; sometimes they print across multiple pages which will throw off your table of contents.
ThoseWhoDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 04:24   #4
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoseWhoDare View Post
Wingman,

1. Don't piss of TR.

2. Get it printed at Office Depot/Office Max that shares the parking lot with Kickback Jack's; they print them all the time and Staples has been known to mess them up.

Just make sure you leaf through it before accepting and paying for it; sometimes they print across multiple pages which will throw off your table of contents.
You know when a QP ask this type of question you should just be quiet until it is answered. There is a reason for the question.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 10:33   #5
watsupchuk
Asset

FOUO

Do you mean that you can buy a copy of this book, with all of the information it contains, from a civilian company? Isn't there something seriously wrong with that?
Old 07-14-2015, 12:33   #6
glebo
Quiet Professional

wuchuk, check your PM....
Old 08-03-2015, 19:11   #7
John051
Asset

I used to be a 051.63 (telling my age) then 05B 4S in the early 60s. What is a Mr. Sharp book?
John051 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 08:56   #8
Gold Eagle
Guerrilla

I was MOS 05B10 and am now into HAM, if there's any commo info that may be available to the public, I'm interested.

Last edited by Gold Eagle; 08-19-2015 at 09:03.
Gold Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote