Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 10-15-2013, 10:52   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald, aka "Reaper 6"

Another book that is a complete lie.....

Seems "Staff Sergeant" Larry FitzGerald was actually discharged as a PFC.... (I have a copy of the FOIA.)

Andrew J. Rafkin has been contacted and told Larry FitzGerald is a complete fraud, but he doesn't seem to care.

This is a case of Stolen Valor, where both parties know it's a lie/fraud and both are making money off of stupid people.

A Top Secret Story of Unparalleled Heroism... Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald, aka "Reaper 6," of the U.S. Army Special Forces, led a special Black Ops team deployed to Vietnam in 1965. He reported to only two men: General Westmoreland and General Abrams, who were in command of the U.S. Armed Forces. His first assignment-a suicidal mission to assassinate four enemy generals in Laos who were planning the 1967 Tet invasion-was never disclosed to the media or the public. General Westmoreland stated that Sergeant FitzGerald deserved the Medal of Honor, and nine additional Purple Hearts, but unfortunately, most of his missions were conducted across the fence of South Vietnam, in Cambodia, Laos, and North Vietnam. In fact, all of his missions were classified, clandestine, and denied. They have not been disclosed until now. Reaper 6 is the only biography of this extraordinary soldier's life, capturing the very sights, sounds, and smells of the Vietnam War. Today, Larry is the proverbial "last man standing" of 89 souls who went where lesser soldiers shouldn't dare.

http://www.amazon.com/Reaper-6-Andre.../dp/1478716215
Team Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:06   #2
x SF med
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Top Secret Story of Unparalleled Heroism... Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald, aka "Reaper 6," of the U.S. Army Special Forces, led a special Black Ops team deployed to Vietnam in 1965. He reported to only two men: General Westmoreland and General Abrams, who were in command of the U.S. Armed Forces. His first assignment-a suicidal mission to assassinate four enemy generals in Laos who were planning the 1967 Tet invasion-was never disclosed to the media or the public. General Westmoreland stated that Sergeant FitzGerald deserved the Medal of Honor, and nine additional Purple Hearts, but unfortunately, most of his missions were conducted across the fence of South Vietnam, in Cambodia, Laos, and North Vietnam. In fact, all of his missions were classified, clandestine, and denied. They have not been disclosed until now. Reaper 6 is the only biography of this extraordinary soldier's life, capturing the very sights, sounds, and smells of the Vietnam War. Today, Larry is the proverbial "last man standing" of 89 souls who went where lesser soldiers shouldn't dare.

Wow, I'm not going to get the smell of bullshit out of my computer for months....

I wonder if Col Donlon knows that this guy is such a badass and should have received the first MoH in Vietnam.

Hearing, I forget. Seeing, I remember. Writing (doing), I understand. Chinese Proverb

Too many people are looking for a magic bullet. As always, shot placement is the key. ~TR
x SF med is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:17   #3
MR2
Quiet Professional

How about us posting snippets from the FOIA while discussing Stolen Valor as customer reviews.

It's Never Crowded Along the Extra Mile - Wayne Dyer

WOKE = Willfully Overlooking Known Evil
MR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 16:44   #4
PRB
Quiet Professional

Just wrote another review for his fine book......
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:09   #5
Airbornelawyer

From one of the 5-star reviews:

Quote:
I have known Larry for three years now. We are both officers of the American Legion post 311. When I first met Larry, I told him of my brother's stories of his time in Vietnam and how he had PTSD. The end to my brother's story was suicide. Larry told me many of his stories and made me swear to never reveal these stories to anybody. Andrew Rafkin knew these stories had to be included in the book and I feel that these stories gave closure to Larry. And I pray that he will never find closure in suicide as my brother had used. As I read this book, it was as if I was having Larry sitting there telling me these stories again. With Andrew's help in writing these stories, Larry was able to find closure in the writing of these stories. If there are any veterans that have had experiences like Larry's in other countries, Larry would like to hear from you. Please write to Larry at American Legion Post 311, 44355 40th St. East, Lancaster, CA, 93535. I would like to thank Andrew for writing this book and giving such an accurate account of Larry's life experience. I would highly recommend this book to any adult who would like to know the truth about the secret missions of the Vietnam war.
Airbornelawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:21   #6
sinjefe
Quiet Professional

Anyone who gave that anymore than one star is a fool (and there were more than a few). Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald aka "Reaper 6" (not!) is a liar and a fraud.

Last edited by sinjefe; 10-16-2013 at 11:40.
sinjefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:37   #7
PRB
Quiet Professional

TS,
Post a picture of our Hero's FOIA info and I'll copy and mail it to his Legion.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 08:20   #8
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Larry the Liar's actual records.......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Fitzgerald.PDF (3.59 MB, 2775 views)
Old 10-17-2013, 08:24   #9
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Andrew J. Rafkin & Larry (The Liar) FitzGerald, aka "Reaper 6"

Someone went to a lot of trouble to make an epic youtube on Larry the Liar FitzGerald.

Well done Andrew J. Rafkin! Have you ever thought of actual research before you write a book? It's called "due diligence", I'm guessing that's not in your vocab.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqKKDEevUQA
Old 10-17-2013, 08:48   #10
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Andrew J. Rafkin & Larry (The Liar) FitzGerald, aka "Reaper 6"

I liked this comment by Rotorhead on Amazon.com (below). Even the non-Vietnam SF Vets know what SOG and CCN stood for.....

By Rotorhead on May 4, 2013

Format: Kindle Edition Amazon Verified Purchase
This is the biggest piece of fictional crap ever written about MACV-SOG's works in Viet Nam. It's just literary gibberish from someone who had never been there. Too much trash to count. Do not waste your money on it. Rafkin had been had big time by his "friend" Fitzgerald, I deducted.

Fictiious facts in the book:

- Seven-storied underground MACV HQ at Long Binh: Known as the Pentagon West, MAVC was headquarter in a compound called DAO, located next to Saigon's Tan Son Nhat joint military-civilian international airport. My family and I was evacuated from there on the last day of April 1975. It was a single-story compund.
- Mission to eliminate Communist generals: Never happened! Biggest bs ever.
- Eliminating a VNAF's general and his cohorts in a compound next to the US Embassy in Saigon: Outrageous product of imagination. I was one of a handful of VNAF generals so I should know.
- Rafkin called MACV-SOG as Special Operations Group. No, SOG stood for Studies and Obsrvation Group. I flew with them many times.
- Rafkin explained CCN as Combat Control North. Nope! It was Command Control North.
- Too many errors to account for in his piece of crap.
3 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Old 10-17-2013, 08:56   #11
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
3 Comments Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Yes

lol I'd love to see Maj Plaster get a hold of that clown.
Old 10-17-2013, 09:00   #12
B36reconman
Quiet Professional

Wanna take bets that the good "private" is drawing 100% PTSD from the VA for his secret squirrel adventures?

"A special breed of man will sacrifice everything for the security and freedom of so many unthankful others"

Ron Piper
B36reconman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 12:17   #13
csquare
Quiet Professional

The hair on the back of my neck IS tingling!!!!!!!

WOW! Both the published author and PFC Fitzgerald are liars and BS artists.
I do not regret a day I spent in uniform—I’m immensely proud of my service. If I’ve learned anything, I’ve learned what a truly remarkable thing it is to be a combat veteran. Now I want to live an exceptional life for those who never made it home.
csquare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:04   #14
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

A book of lies.

Andrew J. Rafkin wrote the book of fraud, and he knows it.

Both Andrew J. Rafkin and Staff Sergeant Larry FitzGerald aka "Larry the Liar" are scamming/defrauding the public with their book of lies.

The public is becoming aware of the book of lies now.

Andrew J. Rafkin and Larry FitzGerald might want to google William Hillar to find out what happens when you knowingly defraud the public.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:57   #15
Richard
Quiet Professional

Sounds as if that lying @$$hat Jose' Harris (Mi Vida) co-authored this bit of MilFiSh (Military Fictional S**t).

Richard
“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)… There are just some kind of men who – who’re so busy worrying about the next world they’ve never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.” - To Kill A Mockingbird (Atticus Finch)

“Almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so.” - Robert Heinlein
Richard is offline   Reply With Quote