Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 02-04-2020, 18:01   #46
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Surprize Surprize Surprize...
Not only did all of the software company work for HRC,,
They now work for Pete..

Poor Bernie doesn't stand a chance

Quote:
Gab News
Tech, Privacy, and Free Speech News
Posted on February 4, 2020 by Andrew Torba

Meet The Shadowy Company Behind The Failed Iowa Caucus App, Along With Its Connections To Mayor Pete

There are multiple credible reports that the developer behind the failed Iowa Caucus app is “Shadow Inc.” The app was “only reporting partial data” for election results. This same app, which caused election chaos and left America and the voters of Iowa without an official election result, is set to be used in the upcoming Nevada primary and likely other elections around the country.

The executive team behind Shadow Inc are all former Hillary For America employees and former employees of the company now work for Pete for America.

One of the investors behind Shadow Inc is ACRONYM, a nonprofit organization “committed to building power and lasting digital infrastructure for the progressive movement.” Greta Carnes, a former digital organizer for Clinton in 2016 and former ACRONYM Senior Director of Organizing, is currently the National Organizing Director at Pete For America.

https://news.gab.com/2020/02/04/meet...pNGdMONkc15nlU

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 18:12   #47
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Does Iowa matter?

Meh, not so much

From the Des Moines Register

Dems

2016 - Clinton (HR)
2008 - Obama
2004 - Kerry
2000 - Gore
1992 - Harkin (Slick W. was 4th)
1988 - Gephardt
1984 - Mondale
1980 - Carter
1976 - Uncommitted
1972 - Uncommitted

Reps
2016 - Cruz
2012 - Santorum
2008 - Huckabee
2000 - GW Bush
1996 - Dole
1988 - Dole (H.W. B. was 3rd)
1980 - HW Bush (Reagan was 2nd)

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 19:31   #48
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ret10Echo View Post
The smoking crater that is the Iowa carcass is just amazing...
Artist A.F. Branco's work at Comically Incorrect is worth following.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 19:42   #49
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Artist A.F. Branco's work at Comically Incorrect is worth following.
I'll give it a follow

THX

James Madison
Old 02-10-2020, 17:18   #50
Penn
Area Commander

@RealJamesWoods posted today at approximately 1700 hrs 2/10/2020 seems there is consensus building.....
Quote:
@RealJamesWoods Predictions are a sure fire way to wind up with egg on your face, but I’m convinced she’s going to run. Democrats befouling their own journey to the Convention is clearly a scam. She’s been deprived of “her turn” since the last millennium, and nothing will stop her. #SatanWaits
Now to find where to place the bet.

Box
Quote:
Place your bets mother fuckers – place your bets !!!!!

Last edited by Penn; 02-10-2020 at 18:28.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 18:16   #51
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Does Iowa matter?

Meh, not so much

From the Des Moines Register
No more than any other state. Personally I wish the first in the nation circus would move it's big tent somewhere else. I live in Iowa and for the most part it is a pretty decent place to live, but every 4 years it turns into a circus.

The first clown to show up last name Delaney started his run here 2 years ago he dropped out shortly before the big event, two years and he did not matter to anyone here. The idiot Steyer you know the one whom is a billionaire with a capitol B not like the criminal Trump, spent more on ads than anyone else but could do no better than less than 1%, of course his campaign was based on running against everything that he is. Not to forget good old Joe, he was plagued by not knowing what state other than the state of confusion he was in. He loved reminding the crowds how he was O's VP. When asked to confirm that Joe was indeed his VP, O was heard to reply was Joe who?

Ad after ad after ad by all of these bums. One night 5 ads in a row during one commercial break during the 6 oclock news. You want first in the nation, were it up to me you could have it. It is not about the being first it is about all that money that streams in here, it costs a lot of money to keep this circus in town of course the powers to be within the state will never make that claim.
Old 02-10-2020, 21:50   #52
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
It is not about the being first it is about all that money that streams in here, it costs a lot of money to keep this circus in town of course the powers to be within the state will never make that claim.
What... they're not tapping the ethanol subsidies?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 02-11-2020, 17:16   #53
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtengr View Post
No more than any other state. Personally I wish the first in the nation circus would move it's big tent somewhere else. I live in Iowa and for the most part it is a pretty decent place to live, but every 4 years it turns into a circus.

The first clown to show up last name Delaney started his run here 2 years ago he dropped out shortly before the big event, two years and he did not matter to anyone here. The idiot Steyer you know the one whom is a billionaire with a capitol B not like the criminal Trump, spent more on ads than anyone else but could do no better than less than 1%, of course his campaign was based on running against everything that he is. Not to forget good old Joe, he was plagued by not knowing what state other than the state of confusion he was in. He loved reminding the crowds how he was O's VP. When asked to confirm that Joe was indeed his VP, O was heard to reply was Joe who?

Ad after ad after ad by all of these bums. One night 5 ads in a row during one commercial break during the 6 oclock news. You want first in the nation, were it up to me you could have it. It is not about the being first it is about all that money that streams in here, it costs a lot of money to keep this circus in town of course the powers to be within the state will never make that claim.
I don't envy the circus...and the peculiar process Iowa chooses alongside the vote count failure is definitely NOT a good look for the state.

Everything becomes a reality TV show.

James Madison
Old 02-11-2020, 20:49   #54
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Everything becomes a reality TV show.
It's all theater, and bad theater at that. The OPORD has already been issued; the DNC just needs to tweak things to achieve "Commander's Intent."

As Branco illustrated, Sanders is Charlie Brown trying to kick the football (again). The DNC is Lucy. What're the odds that Lucy reverts from type, has an epiphany, and lets ol' CB kick the ball?

Yeah.

Old 02-13-2020, 14:03   #55
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
If Bernie Sanders was a real man, he would pull out his dick and mushroom stamp the next DNC officer he came across as he announced his independent run for president
but he wont
because he isn't
because he is only worried about being allowed to hang out with the cool kids.
Kinda what Trump did tot he Repub party. Except after he did it he decided that instead of getting off the bus he yanked the driver out of his seat and took his spot.
Old 02-13-2020, 15:04   #56
grog18b
Guerrilla

I think the majority of Republicans I know are tired of the shit coming from BOTH sides of the aisle.

...and I as a voter am tired of having to choose the shit sammach with the least amount of shit in it come election day.

...but then, I guess descent human beings never become politicians in the first place.

Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
grog18b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 15:15   #57
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
I think the majority of Republicans I know are tired of the shit coming from BOTH sides of the aisle...
WINNER-WINNER-CHICKEN-DINER

The only difference is that republicans serve their shit sandwich on fresh bread:
...Dole
...Bush
...McCain
...give us the house and we'll repeal 0bama cAre
...give us the senate and we'll REALLY repeal 0bama cAre
...put a republican in the White House and we'll finally be able to actually repeal 0bama cAre
...never Trump
...I love Trump, I want to be his Secretary of State
...my religion tells me to impeach Trump

Democrats serve their shit sandwiches on old, stale bread:
...the republicans are rich, white, racist, patriarchal bigots
...think of the children
...give us your guns
...think of the children
...give us your guns
...think of the children
...give us your guns
...think of the children
...give us your guns

Same shit - different bread.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 19:51   #58
Badger52
Area Commander

It's not Putin, it's not Trump, it's... IT's...

The DNC and all their traditional high-profile "helpers."
Gotta admit, this one is a little gem from James Carville:

Quote:
"Last night on CNN, Bernie called me a political hack. That's exactly who the f--k I am! I am a political hack!

"I am not an ideologue," Carville reportedly added. "I am not a purist. He thinks it's a pejorative. I kinda like it! At least I'm not a communist!"
Bernie b so screwed. Damn.

Old 02-13-2020, 21:32   #59
cbtengr
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
The DNC and all their traditional high-profile "helpers."
Gotta admit, this one is a little gem from James Carville:

Bernie b so screwed. Damn.
Eating their own now. Personally I think Carville was the original lefty hater. When he worked for the Klintons he spouted nothing but venom and vile towards the right.
Old 02-13-2020, 21:56   #60
Penn
Area Commander

Sander has read Giuseppe Prezzolini
Quote:
Representative government is artifice, a political myth, designed to conceal from the masses the dominance of a self-selected, self-perpetuating, and self-serving traditional ruling class.”
With that in mind, when he is sidelined this 2020 election, he will implode the D卐M☭CRATic Party. imho, the convention will make the DNC convention of 1968 look like a Girl Scout meeting.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote