Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Welcome to Professional Soldiers ® > Introductions

Old 05-16-2014, 10:44   #1531
Snaquebite
Area Commander

harrythewriter
I hope you are a better writer than you are at following instructions. This is an introductions thread. Use it as such.
Additionally, you were instructed to fill out your profile. Do not post again until you have fulfilled the requirements which you were sent.
I will also suggest you read the Welcome and Rules threads thoroughly.

"If one day you decide to know yourself...you'll have to choose the warrior path...You'll reach the darkness of your spirit.... Then, if you overcome your fears....You will know who you are."

"De Oppresso Liber"

Last edited by Snaquebite; 05-16-2014 at 10:50.
Snaquebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 00:15   #1532
harrythewriter
BANNED IDIOT

If you seriously think you are in the military while on this website, you are only going to embarrass yourself. Dont make any threats either or else I will forced to use to capslock in all further correspondance.

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD HEED YOUR OWN ADVICE IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SEEKING TO REMAIN A GUEST HERE. YOU MIGHT CONSIDER READING FOR AWHILE BEFORE STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE AGAIN - YOU HAVE NO BALLS AND TWO STRIKES.

Richard
harrythewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 03:57   #1533
Scimitar
Area Commander

"A man's reach should exceed his grasp"
-- Robert Browning

"Hooah! Pushing thru the shit til Daisies grow, Sir"
-- Me

"Malo mori quam foedari"
"Death before Dishonour"
-- Family Coat-of-Arms Maxim

"Mārohirohi! Kia Kaha!"
"Be strong! Drive-on!"
-- Māori saying
Scimitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 04:45   #1534
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrythewriter View Post
If you seriously think you are in the military while on this website, you are only going to embarrass yourself. Dont make any threats either or else I will forced to use to capslock in all further correspondance.
Let me make something quite clear. You are a guest here not a QP. You will follow the boards rules and be respectful to all or you digital life here will be very short.

No threats were made and you have not followed the rules yet.

I predict you will not last long here..

SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 09:32   #1535
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD HEED YOUR OWN ADVICE IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY SEEKING TO REMAIN A GUEST HERE. YOU MIGHT CONSIDER READING FOR AWHILE BEFORE STEPPING UP TO THE PLATE AGAIN - YOU HAVE NO BALLS AND TWO STRIKES.

Richard
Harry:

If you want to stick around here and be able to use the board features as a member, you better take the chip off your shoulder and get a grip on reality.
If you are trying to be funny, it isn't working.

As noted, you are a guest here and should conduct yourself appropriately.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 14:33   #1536
tiborbierbaum
Quiet Professional

As this supposed to be for me? T
Old 05-18-2014, 14:40   #1537
Beef
Quiet Professional

Quote:

Richard
If you are indeed a writer, learn how to spell "correspondence." A writer's tools are words. Use your tools correctly. After reading your initial post, I think you are confused. This is a site owned by a verified, respected Special Forces soldier and is in the United States. It is not a home for wannabes, reenactors or psuedo-psychologists. Every one of QPs here are vetted by the moderators and are verified current or past Special Forces soldiers. All members here, QPs included, must follow the rules listed in the Welcome and Introduction threads.

Richard, he may have two strikes, but he definitely has balls. He threatened to use caps lock on all future correspondence!! From the safety of his computer in his own home.....
Force Recon Assn #2100
2d Recon Bn Assn Life Member

"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last."

"So you have enemies. Good. You must have stood up for something, sometime in your life."

Winston S. Churchill
Beef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 16:21   #1538
Casey_Kreilein
Asset

Introduction

Hello all,

I'm a middle-aged Ordnance officer who is currently attending EOD school down at Eglin AFB. I've been in the Army since late 2001, originally as a member of various Army Bands, serving on active duty until 2007. Around that time frame I knew that going to school and then commissioning was the path that I wanted to take so I transferred to the Guard, re-classed as an MP, and utilized my GI Bill to get myself a fancy degree. While in school one of my classmates was another prior service guy that was an 89D who spoke highly of the career field and got me interested. So when I had my choice of branches I picked OD and got a slot to go to EOD school where I am currently at.

I found the forums a couple of years ago when I had some questions before a deployment and some of the threads came up when I searched online. Can't thank the members enough who have put a wealth of information out there for whoever is willing to search and find it. It is pretty impressive that it has taken this long to actually have a question that I haven't been able to find an answer to by searching.

Looking forward to continuing to learn from the experiences of others and hopefully being able to get a distance and direction to find the answer to my other questions.
Casey_Kreilein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 23:23   #1539
Steve S
Asset

Just a civilian living in MA. I work a job and spend my free time doing PT and doing reading related to PT (injury prevention, finding better workouts). I joined this forum to learn more about your community and maybe ask a question or two sometime in the future.

Respectfully,

Steve
Steve S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 12:00   #1540
Broken Ruck
Asset

I've been a lurker for a long time. I left the Air Force to pursue a career in SF. This site has been a great resource.
Broken Ruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 19:38   #1541
S2theM
Asset

Hello Professional Soldiers, huge fan first time caller long time listener. Here's my piece, I am Steven, a 23 year old from PA currently stationed at Fort Campbell. I am very interested in special forces, and hope to attend sfas in August.
S2theM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 07:38   #1542
Green1
Asset

First let me begin by saying thank you to all for your service.
My name is Scott and I am a civilian working private security in a hospital. I am very fortunate to work with many who have military and law enforcement backgrounds. We all learn from one another.
I have always been interested in knives and found this site when searching for information on Spartan knives and Harsey knives. I have enjoyed my time here reading and hope to continue to learn more, thanks again for allowing me the opportunity to participate with you all.
Green1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2014, 23:49   #1543
harrythewriter
BANNED IDIOT

You will have to do better than that to scare me, I knew you were only using the shift key all along

OK. Richard
harrythewriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 04:47   #1544
KPz1234
Asset

Hello

Long time lurker, second time poster. I forgot to make this my first post and for that I apologize. I don't intend to comment much but I enjoy reading the discussions.
KPz1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 07:29   #1545
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Quote:
You will have to do better than that to scare me, I knew you were only using the shift key all along

OK. Richard
Harry the Non Writer

I guess you finally woke up from your drunken stupor and started again. Well enjoy your non life being an Internet Dumbass. You came into our house and showed your immaturity and lack of professionalism so Good Bye.
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote