Old 08-08-2005, 13:47   #61
fusion94
Asset

Sure thing no problem. I currently spend most of my day writing tools that catch then ban abusers of my employers services. If you ever need anything like that just let me know.
fusion94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 22:33   #62
CoLawman
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontSight
::sniff::

Mean Team Sergeant,

No one has ever called me "General"

FrontSight
TS, that is too too funny! Changing her title to General Public! Truly laughing out loud on that one!
CoLawman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2005, 22:37   #63
CoLawman
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrontSight
Me too !!!

*Exactly*.

CoLawman, I have already claimed 18-XX status, and have passed the Killer Red fingernail polish XX-test, so I think I have a head-start on ya

FrontSight
Thanks for the advice FS! Went into the Recruiters with Red Fingernail Polish on, in anticipation of catching up to you..........The guy started yelling something about Don't Tell.........or Don't Ask...or Don't something. So I assumed he was referring to my advanced age. Needless to say I didn't get my contract!
CoLawman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 05:58   #64
Tetrian
Asset

Maybe put a little notise on the originals through a video or photo editing proggie before posting them in the future?

Atleast I would be sad to see the movies and pictures dissapear completely in here

-Tetrian
Tetrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 08:08   #65
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetrian
Maybe put a little notise on the originals through a video or photo editing proggie before posting them in the future?

-Tetrian

Tetrian,

You find the software to place a w.w.wprofessionalsoldiers.com on the video and we'll again place them in public view.....

TS
Team Sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 15:17   #66
Bravo1-3
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant
Tetrian,

You find the software to place a w.w.wprofessionalsoldiers.com on the video and we'll again place them in public view.....

TS
TS,

That can be done with Windows Movie Maker.
"How can a pacifist, tolerant anti-violence, anti-hunting, anti Second Amendment, anti-self-defense group turn to violence against a party that is pro- all of that?" - The Reaper, 11Oct04 14:42hrs
Bravo1-3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:34   #67
Tetrian
Asset

Yep, what 1-3 said..

I tried putting the PS.com notise on the movie, but at GFs place atm, and kinda missing a place to upload it.

-Tetrian

Last edited by Tetrian; 08-10-2005 at 09:26.
Tetrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 06:03   #68
Huey14
Kia ora, bro

Could always put a password on it maybe? Then it can be controlled a bit easier.

"That block was already messed up."
Huey14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 15:15   #69
Gypsy
Area Commander

TS...I asked my ubergeek brother. He said you can layer that with something like Adobe Premiere. Basically, you put a "screen" of sorts over the existing video image, much like they overlay names/stats on a TV broadcast.
Old 08-29-2005, 13:56   #70
Carbine
Asset

Another Thief

Just a heads up. I showed my buddy this Vid which is Funny as hell, But he said, Oh yeah I saw that on Compfused.com!!!

carbine
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 16:18   #71
MAB32

I have a 106mm FM right here in front of me, are we still looking for that answer to the adjustable thing-a-ma-jig?
Old 08-31-2005, 16:36   #72
HOLLiS
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAB32
I have a 106mm FM right here in front of me, are we still looking for that answer to the adjustable thing-a-ma-jig?
MAB, I could be wrong, I was TOed on the 106 (0353, Ontos Crewman). I don't remember any adjustment to them. Maybe the smaller recoiless rifles.
HOLLiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2005, 16:49   #73
MAB32

HOLLIS,

This FM dated May 1964 shows no known adjustment for backblast. Just lots and lots of "Do Not's and stay the h3ll away from the rear type" warnings. I have references to the other RL's and will check them out also to see if you could those.

Got a question for you, on the ONTOS could you fire all six guns at once if need be and there was no way to reload without being exposed was there?
Old 08-31-2005, 18:15   #74
HOLLiS
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAB32
HOLLIS,

Got a question for you, on the ONTOS could you fire all six guns at once if need be and there was no way to reload without being exposed was there?
I don't remember if firing all six guns could be done. Basically it was a anti-tank vehicle. There were two banks of 3 guns. Each bank had a 50 cal spotting rifle. The rifle was used to hit the target, and if it did, it was fired one more time with a 106 right behind.

The loader generally road on the outside of the ontos. 106s rounds were kept in the vehicle and under the rear hatch, there was a magazine. That was only accessable from the out side. The breech of each gun was only accessable from the out side.

The ontos also had a M 60 mounted on the center of the carrage of the 106s.
HOLLiS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 20:09   #75
JPH
SF Candidate

Video and photo security

I have ten years experience in video production. I own a full line non-liner editing system running Adobe Premier Pro and using a Matrox RTX100 card. I also have Photoshop CS. I never said I know everything, but what I don’t know I have good, like mined people, that can help.

If this site ever needs video help, PM and I will see what I can do.

Thanks for the site,
JPH