Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 09-26-2018, 13:38   #46
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

As the 11th hour approaches he's now been elevated to "serial rapist"....

I guess this is the dem's scorched earth approach.
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 13:46   #47
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
I hereby nominate Box as Poet Laureate to the interwebz.
2nd!

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 13:48   #48
rubberneck
Area Commander

I have been hesitant to put to words thoughts I have been having the past two years but the behavior of the left has been so abhorrent, so vile, so fundamentally lacking respect for those who don't see the world as they do that I feel that it's was just a matter of time before the war of words becomes a real civil war.

Given their behavior towards the right, the seething anger and hatred combined with the desire to destroy anyone who sees the world differently I don't see how it's avoidable at this point. I hope I'm wrong as they are picking a fight that they aren't going to win and it will end very badly for them and the country.
rubberneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 14:06   #49
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberneck View Post
I have been hesitant to put to words thoughts I have been having the past two years but the behavior of the left has been so abhorrent, so vile, so fundamentally lacking respect for those who don't see the world as they do that I feel that it's was just a matter of time before the war of words becomes a real civil war.

Given their behavior towards the right, the seething anger and hatred combined with the desire to destroy anyone who sees the world differently I don't see how it's avoidable at this point. I hope I'm wrong as they are picking a fight that they aren't going to win and it will end very badly for them and the country.
Just an observation. Many see this turn of events and one reaction will be to insure they vote Republican as a backstop of the left regaining control of both sides of the legislature. It is a "Lady & the Tiger" predicament. If one buys into that completely, one had better be satisfied that the model of governance they want is a continuation of top-down all-mighty Fed congress-kritters, far too many of which are beholden only to their bank-account constituency & the collegial allegiances of their fellow critters who perpetuate same. Contrasted with the possibility that they might actually represent your local interests or those of your state. So...

Surrender to that? Hell no. Run a 3rd party candidate? DOUBLE hell, no.* I think that until locals show up at their preferred rep's hometown gatherings to take their own reps to task, shame them, give them the visual of pitch-forks & torches - and not just be briefed on warmfuzzyshit where the critter does all the talking - they will continue to get the slow-roll of the Uniparty. Don't show up at a counter-Antifa meeting; they live for that shit. Go see, in person, your rep & berate the hell out of them. And go in some number greater than 1/2 dozen so someone can get the videos of them having their security eject you for asking "uncomforting" questions, as they cut it short & run for the back exit.

Failing that, I just hearken back to a "Happy Thought..." comment Peregrino had awhile back: "Damn I have alot of ammo!"

* Unless it's a bottom-up swell that would actually take at least a couple generations to blossom, which is the way 3rd parties have not done it since ever.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino

Last edited by Badger52; 09-26-2018 at 17:39. Reason: correct name spelling
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 15:08   #50
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

All these new “accusations” coming out in light of the (6) FBI background checks and a public life as a Federal Appellate Judge for 12-years and various other legal professions since Yale. Sixty seven classmates vouched for him and an equal number of female and male colleagues have said no one is more liberal towards females in the workplace than the Judge.

Either the rank and file of the FBI is inept (wait, don’t have to answer that), or all of these women were so ugly in their early years that they all dreamed of being gang-raped by the Varsity Football team! I say that because the pretty girls were either too happy singing “I’m a virgin, touched for the very first time...” or they were no longer virgins and had fu*ked the Varsity Football Team before graduation.

I really doubt my high school (Class of ‘80) in So. Cal., was any different than any other high school of the era. All sex, drugs and alcohol served in great quantities and many weekends completely forgotten or wish they were.

I sense the #MeToo movement will wish ‘Freshmen Christine Blasey’ had kept her infatuations with Brett Kavanaugh and her imaginations of playful flirty football players at a house party in 1982, never spoke a single word about being ‘jumped’ by a boy; if it even happened at all. She may single handily derail the entire movement and leave skepticism alive and well in legal circles for years.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 15:40   #51
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post

....#3...calling #4....Oh come on, what else are you going to come up with...Wait, I think Kavanaugh has been the one stealing my parking space at work dressed as a woman....What a shit show.....
I sent your criminal complaint to Sen Diane Crimestien.
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 17:02   #52
glebo
Quiet Professional

OK, here's a very wild thought...(I know it won't happen)

However, if ya look at it...

As much as their going after Kavanaugh, why not nominate Hillary C?? Do you think "they" would dig as deep as they are with Justice K??? However, if "they" did, she'd be a gonner...but, probably not

Would be interesting to find out...albiet...very risky. But, the repubs could stop it?? I don't know, I'm not politically "savvy"

Just a crazy thought...(no, I'm not smoking anything) lol
Old 09-26-2018, 17:05   #53
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
I sense the #MeToo movement will wish ‘Freshmen Christine Blasey’ had kept her infatuations with Brett Kavanaugh and her imaginations of playful flirty football players at a house party in 1982, never spoke a single word about being ‘jumped’ by a boy; if it even happened at all. She may single handily derail the entire movement and leave skepticism alive and well in legal circles for years.
I don't know about that, these chicks are suicidal Jihadi's without the suicide vest, taking one for the team and immortality through martyrdom. There are plenty more waiting for their call.
Old 09-26-2018, 22:12   #54
Penn
Area Commander

Even if Kavanaugh is seated on the SC, the battle may be won, but the war is over. The Democrats have proven beyond a reasonable doubt, the ability to think strategically, and act on it. They are a committed adversary, in direct opposition to personal liberty, the bedrock of our society, the US Constitution.

They planned for months, but mostly years, to oppose any nomination by a conservative to the SCOTUS. They had a layered offense, to be executed at appropriate junctions to reengage the fight, they have been relentless, and they have in place actors willing to take the close scrutiny of personal investigation, without blinking an eye. What does that tell you?

Think of the strategy progression of identity politics, another avenue of attack. Obama in one swipe, wiped out all the social gains of the civil rights movement, and the like minded interaction between black and white's, identity politics is directly related to BLM, the goal was to create division via tribalism. Tribalism always leads to division and civil war.

That said, a review of the recent pass the late 1966-75, we see the same actors pushing the buttons of social discord and political mistrust, for them the goal has not changed, America is unjust and must be remade in their likeness and image. What is the difference of Kerry in Iran undermining the war effort, Israel, and long term political outcomes, is nothing short of a Treasonous act, joining if you will =JF sitting on AA gun in Hanoi.

A US SENATOR (D) holds a unsubstantiated claim of abuse, which is precursory to the #metoo, which set the stage to rebuke and fire those who misused their position for personal gratification. Is part and parcel to the overall strategy of linking, weaponizing, and cascading new social norms to their advantage.
The most obvious example: white privilege.

How to counter this onslaught, is not to argue point for point, but rather, to revert to the founding documents. you are INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY.

You have the right of FREE SPEECH.

That confrontation and commitment, before shooting them in the face.
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:39   #55
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
I sent your criminal complaint to Sen Diane Crimestien.

Does that make me #4, or #5 now? Thanks....now I'll be getting floods of emails and propaganda from the MeToo### Vagina Hat Wearing crowd; kind of like a bunch of Chiggers attached to your skin (really, I do have those nasty little bites -I blame Kavanaugh- from 4-wheeling this weekend-).....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita

Last edited by rsdengler; 09-27-2018 at 09:24.
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:45   #56
cat in the hat
Quiet Professional

Wonder how the left will spin corey bookers admission of groping?
Pretty sure he ends up getting a (hypocritical ) pass.

American on the inside, useful on the outside
cat in the hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 08:58   #57
cbtengr
Area Commander

Am watching Dr. Fords testimony, I had her and her motives all wrong, she is just a concerned citizen that hates to see the senate make a grievous error. And she may have PTSD.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:18   #58
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

With all this commotion going on, my repressed memories of my time in the Ol' 92nd SFG(A) came back. I think it might have been when I was a door gunner sniper on a Chinook, or Kiowa, or maybe it was a Mohawk. Anyway, I can't remember if we were flying over the rice paddies of some jungle or mountainous desert oasis, but there was definitely some ground underneath us. And it might have been at night or during a really cloudy day, or my eyes were closed. That part may be a bit fuzzy. But there I was, slinging hot lead out of the window and across from me was my co-door gunner sniper, Bret Kavanaugh, and he was eating a live baby. Maybe it was a sandwich. Or it's possible he was sleeping and his head was resting against a pillow. The FBI needs to look into that.

BUT HE'S DEFINITELY A GUY WITH POSSIBLY BAD DIETARY HABITS!!!

Oh, and a witch.

Just saying.....

Last edited by TOMAHAWK9521; 09-27-2018 at 09:21.
TOMAHAWK9521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:24   #59
JimP
Quiet Professional

watching a bit of this absolute nutter talk - she can't conceal her glee to be testifying; this is all wonderful for her. I have no doubt she is a looney tune; ten seconds of watching her make up shit confirms it.
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:33   #60
Box
Quiet Professional

I think there are politicians collecting a taxpayer funded paycheck that ENJOY turning the US Government into a shit show.

The only thing missing is for someone to throw a chair so Steve Wilko's can rush out and break up the fight.

Our country is being run by a cabal of booger eating, window licking, fart sniffing whackos.

Every kid that ever played doctor with the neighbor is now ineligible to participate in society - its all because of the patriarchy....
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 09-27-2018 at 09:37.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote