Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 12-07-2017, 05:56   #1
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Black Rifle Coffee & Evan Hafer

Evan Hafer, Doing good in the veteran community..

Quote:

'Pro-America' Black Rifle Coffee becoming popular among conservatives, founder says

By Julia Limitone Published December 05, 2017 Small Business, Big Success

Black Rifle Coffee Company is not where you go to get your average cup of Joe. The Salt Lake City-based venture is making waves with high-quality coffee while taking a pro-Trump, pro-gun and pro-military stance.

The company’s founder, Evan Hafer said his coffee is becoming very popular among conservatives.

“Progressives hate me and conservatives love me. So if you’re pro-American, pro-America you’re going to love my coffee,” Hafer told FOX Business’ Maria Bartiromo on “Mornings with Maria.”

The former Army Special Forces vet started roasting coffee in 2006 so he could have fresh coffee while deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hafer said his passion for coffee, coupled with his military experience, is how Black Rifle was created.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/...nder-says.html
They do snake eater shiite in their videos.. PS: there is a bit of a problem with the tail end of this clip,, sound is a tad blurree.. You might need to play it a couple times to get the message.. :]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtM8tBq0FnY

Move video's on their youtube site,, BUTT Check your ISP, some of those &*^(&*^(&*^ have blocked their videos,, No idea why??

DOL

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnh...kfLSNfRSmQjAzg

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 06:34   #2
SF_BHT
Quiet Professional

Been drinking it for a year.... great source for good coffee .......
SF_BHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:41   #3
rsdengler
Area Commander

I saw that segment yesterday, and that video was hilarious...I already have my coffee order on the way..Support your Veteran Businesses and Drink Up....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 09:40   #4
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

Evan said they are shipping 5 tons of coffee to US troops in the war zones in time for Christmas. Pretty cool.

Their customer lounge at their office is very nice. I've stopped in there a couple of times while passing through Salt Lake City.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:11   #5
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Looks like a very impressive operation, definitely will try some. Thanks for posting.

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:11   #6
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

I've ordered from them a few times. I had shipping issues on the first couple orders where the first took 9 days to ship to include 2 days after I received the shipping notification. They offered a 20% coupon for my next order as compensation so I used it and the that shipment included only half the order.

Of course they fixed it and I attribute that to growing pains.

The product is very good though. I stick with the darker roasts like Beyond Black and Blackbeard's Delight. Berzeker Blend is pretty good too; especially on weekends.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 11:13   #7
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

They need a:

"Professional Soldiers" blend....................

Or maybe a :

"Snake Eaters" roast.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:24   #8
Flagg
Area Commander

I met Evan and a few of his partners 2 years ago.

He is an extremely focused business owner. Extremely focused.

The part of the BRCC story I like the best is their goal of hiring 10,000 Veterans.

A big/bold vision for a small company, but franchising can fix that.

Several hundred locations around the country over the next 5+ years could mean not only really good coffee, but hubs/“Embassies” for like minded people.

Community.

I’m of the belief that once the BRCC network is built out it will be unlike anything the US has seen since Harley-Davidson rose from the ashes 35 years ago.

I reckon the BRCC community could become the next Harley Owners Group(HOG).
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 19:48   #9
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Just Black blend for me.....good stuff. Been drinking it over a year now off and on.
Some of their videos are hilarious if not a tad goofy.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
sfshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 19:09   #10
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
I’m of the belief that once the BRCC network is built out it will be unlike anything the US has seen since Harley-Davidson rose from the ashes 35 years ago.
Had to revisit this thread as I wanted to pick up a press and some BRCC coffee to do that special, take-time-makin'-it cup when a couple of toxic non-Jillette™ men are celebrating completing some achievement. Lo' & Behold... there is a smoke/vape shop right here in town, 1/2 a frozen mile away that is one of their dealers - in my little burg! I'll be getting down there to look it over.

Now a bit over a year since this thread, anyone have any other favorite blends/grinds from BRCC? (and my coffee is typically taken black)

Nice to see he continues to move this thing forward.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 19:35   #11
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post

Looks like they added a workout brew?

https://www.*******.com/watch?v=-rUARSPzKes

Old 01-25-2019, 11:54   #12
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post

Now a bit over a year since this thread, anyone have any other favorite blends/grinds from BRCC? (and my coffee is typically taken black)

I really liked their AK47-Expresso Blend, I ordered some last year and it was fantastic. I have to order some more, so I'll take a look and see what else I may like in the "dark roast" selections. Thanks for bumping this up.

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 13:01   #13
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
I really liked their AK47-Expresso Blend, I ordered some last year and it was fantastic. I have to order some more, so I'll take a look and see what else I may like in the "dark roast" selections. Thanks for bumping this up.
Thanks for the input Rita; will put that on the list.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:45   #14
EricV
Guerrilla

As a Snowflake/SJW, how am I supposed to feel about this?? Obviously there's no safe space here when my delicate sensibilities are disturbed by the crowd of MAGA hats who will patronize the place.

On the other hand, the place will probably be filled with gun carrying vets who will take care of business if I'm bothered by ruffians while quietly slurping my coffee.

I'm connfused!!
Old 01-27-2019, 12:03   #15
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricV View Post
As a Snowflake/SJW,
I'm connfused!!
Choose wisely, My son..