Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 01-28-2019, 08:32   #16
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
A couple bags of CAF, spelled with a spade in the middle, was shared. I thought it was good coffee, had a nice grind and it was bomb proof until it was all gone.

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 22:24   #17
Peregrino
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
---- Lo' & Behold... there is a smoke/vape shop right here in town, 1/2 a frozen mile away that is one of their dealers - in my little burg! I'll be getting down there to look it over. ------- .

Might want to be careful entering that vape shop; it could be hazardous to your health!

Vaping.jpg

(BRCC's subscription service means you'll always have what you want, when you want it, without risking contact with Gillette users. )
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.

~ Marcus Tullius Cicero (42B.C)
Peregrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 03:46   #18
glebo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrino View Post
Might want to be careful entering that vape shop; it could be hazardous to your health!

Attachment 35568

(BRCC's subscription service means you'll always have what you want, when you want it, without risking contact with Gillette users. )
lolol.. I always thought that vaping shit was gay as fuck...
Old 01-29-2019, 05:48   #19
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrino View Post

LMAO. No worries; this ain't Seattle.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 07:19   #20
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
The vap'r crowd is targeting FOG's and Grand Pods

Stay frosty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg grand pods.jpg (87.4 KB, 85 views)

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 10:49   #21
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Thanks for the input Rita; will put that on the list.
Badger52, did you ever get to order the AK47? I see another one I would like to try, Black Beards Delight...it's also a dark roast but it also has a catchy saying: "Get your Blackbeard's Delight Roast made from 100% Brazilian beans and show the world that you are PAF (pirate as f**k)"....LOL....just love that PAF quote...Needs to be on my license plate.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2019, 11:13   #22
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsdengler View Post
Badger52, did you ever get to order the AK47? I see another one I would like to try, Black Beards Delight...it's also a dark roast but it also has a catchy saying: "Get your Blackbeard's Delight Roast made from 100% Brazilian beans and show the world that you are PAF (pirate as f**k)"....LOL....just love that PAF quote...Needs to be on my license plate.....
Thanks for another to put on the list. Sadly, haven't been down there; it's close, no excuse - just a February from hell kinda slipped some other priorities to the right. Damn real life, gets in the way sometimes. Thanks for the tip!
PAF, lol.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Old 03-22-2019, 19:44   #23
abc_123
Quiet Professional

Was going to order. Went to their "create an account" link.... Got nothing. Dead link. No easily found direct "contact us" link...

Too bad. Wanted to help out a brother, but BLUF: Need to block and tackle. Do routine things routinely ...

Order?... Maybe later.
Old 03-23-2019, 05:35   #24
rsdengler
Area Commander

Sometimes their site is slow, but I had to reactivate my login and it went thru fine. LOL, that means I have to order soon, I need to stock up.

You can try again and see what happens.....after all we need to keep coffee running thru our veins....Ha.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 03-23-2019, 07:20   #25
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

I still put a big pinch of Yuban instant in one jaw and three fingers of Copenhagen in the other when I get up.
Old 04-23-2020, 08:16   #26
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Thanks for another to put on the list. Sadly, haven't been down there; it's close, no excuse - just a February from hell kinda slipped some other priorities to the right. Damn real life, gets in the way sometimes. Thanks for the tip!
PAF, lol.
I just received an order from Black Rifle, Lol I needed to stock up. I did get the Black Beard's Delight and the Freedom Fuel both whole bean. I had the Black Beard's Delight this morning before I left for the office. Yummy....nice and dark and smooth. You need to try this one. I make mine extra strong, the stronger the better. Thought I'd keep you up to date. Be safe, be healthy and drink more coffee....LOL...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 11-21-2020, 08:06   #27
Badger52
Area Commander

Still going

and a predicted "bump" in sales based on this photo. Note choice of shirt in the accompanying photo. They're still going. They also have a metric shittonne of their products on Amazon, which means I can snag using the Smile account; win-win.

Kyle Rittenhouse has been freed from the Kenosha County Jail after having 2 MILLION dollars put up. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindelll and actor Ricky Schroder made some large donations to put 'em over the top with private citizens raising the rest in $20-$50 type increments as they could. In pic, L-R:
Kyle's attorney John Pierce, Kyle Rittenhouse, Ricky Schroder

Errata: Rita, I did get to try that AK Espresso, thanks so much for that lead. That's a good one for "I really need to make it through the afternoon and into the evening." Also, the Silencer Smooth is a much lighter but full-bodied thing that really seems to complement a piece of Banana Cream pie.

Old 11-21-2020, 09:22   #28
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
and a predicted "bump" in sales
Thanks for the reminder.
Ordered some X-Mas presents

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 09:39   #29
Sohei
Area Commander

I bought some of their Vintage Roast at Bass Pro recently. Good stuff and certainly a re-do. So far, I love all of the coffee products I have had from them. Like many, I have purchased their products for Christmas gifts as well for all of my coffee loving relatives.
Sohei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 21:58   #30
JGC2
Quiet Professional

Well no one seems to be stating the obvious, but if you are a Black Rifle Coffee Company customer, you shouldn't be. I never was, because their owner claimed to do 300 days per year of deployments in SF and CIA for a 10-year period. Obvious bullshit, I mean at that rate if you didn't do a RIP/TOA with Evan Hafer personally are you even SF-qualified?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/black-...fer-fox-nation

But nonetheless, they cucked on Kyle Rittenhouse after he was photographed wearing one of their shirts in response to outrage by a bunch of shitlibs who I guarantee never once spent a dime on Black Rifle Coffee. These guys are grifters and unless someone pipes up quick with personal knowledge that Evan is literally the most deployed person in SF history, they are stolen valor too.

Kyle Rittenhouse is a national treasure and any actual SF vet with a ton of pipe-hitting under their belt would be ecstatic to know him and support him. Y'all should check out Stocking Mill Coffee instead.