Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Early Bird

Old 01-22-2019, 22:01   #16
PRB
Quiet Professional

This professional race baiter is a POS scumbag willing to use young kids for his 15 minutes..... makes me want to get on my horse and do a Cavalry Charge.....no prisoners.
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 06:26   #17
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRB View Post
This professional race baiter is a POS scumbag willing to use young kids for his 15 minutes..... makes me want to get on my horse and do a Cavalry Charge.....no prisoners.
Friday at the Lincoln Memorial, Saturday at the church

Quote:
A group of Native American activists, led by native elder Nathan Phillips, allegedly tried to enter a Catholic church in Washington, DC, on Saturday while chanting and banging on their drums.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-beating-drum/

"May you be a half hour in heaven before the devil knows you’re dead"
JJ_BPK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 11:59   #18
Pete
Quiet Professional

And the latest meme floating around has "Jane ***** has more time in VN than Nathan Phillips."
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 12:07   #19
TrapperFrank
Quiet Professional

I am reminded of the punchline to an old joke, “Why you ask some many questions Two Dogs Fucking?”
TrapperFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 14:10   #20
bblhead672
Area Commander

Kurt Schlicter referring to Phillips: "Frigidairborne Ranger"
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 15:20   #21
PRB
Quiet Professional

nice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image-1 (1).jpg (86.9 KB, 94 views)
PRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 15:40   #22
1stindoor
Quiet Professional

^^hahahhahaha
-TOMAHAWK9521
1stindoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 16:37   #23
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

WHAT'S MY NAME????

Poser Nathan Phillips aka Nathaniel Standard Is a "Vietnam Time" veteran, The idiot's in the MSM helped to foster this fraud. You can see Nathan's DD-214 on Don Shipley's web site. https://videos.extremesealexperience.com tom kelly.
Old 01-23-2019, 16:49   #24
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Location: 18 yrs upstate NY, 30 yrs South Florida, 20 yrs Conch Republic, now chasing G-Kids in NOVA & UK
I wish there was a way to see if he is getting VA disability for PTSD??

The storyline has all the tells suggesting he was in trouble the day he enlisted

Quote:

Phillips reportedly told Indian Country Today back in 2008 that he didn’t have an easy go of it after he returned home.

“People called me a baby killer and a hippie girl spit on me,” Phillips reportedly told the website.

Screenshots of those passages are available on InformationLiberation.com

But the passages from that article are no longer available on Indian Country Today.

The author of the Indian Country Today piece, Vincent Schilling, recently altered the story—more than ten years after it was originally published—to say Phillips was simply a Marine during the Vietnam era and that people called him “a baby killer,” regardless.

InformationLiberation.com reached out to Schilling for comment.

Schilling admitted to recently changing those portions of the story in the past several days.

http://tennesseestar.com/2019/01/23/...etnam-veteran/

Last edited by JJ_BPK; 01-23-2019 at 16:53.
Old 01-23-2019, 16:57   #25
Badger52
Area Commander

That 2nd pic is telling JJ. The dates - this is someone that no one wanted around in their unit. Can't recall from Don Shipley's video; what was the character of service upon separation?

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 17:25   #26
JJ_BPK
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
That 2nd pic is telling JJ. The dates - this is someone that no one wanted around in their unit. Can't recall from Don Shipley's video; what was the character of service upon separation?
Someone said it read "discharge" not "honorable discharge"

Old 01-23-2019, 17:29   #27
bblhead672
Area Commander

[ATTACH]not that “person”[/ATTACH]You know you've screwed up when Hanoi Jane is being compared favorably to you.

Last edited by Joker; 01-23-2019 at 17:37. Reason: Not that “person.”
Old 01-24-2019, 11:22   #28
Hand
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ_BPK View Post
Someone said it read "discharge" not "honorable discharge"
PSM posted an image of Chief TalkinShits DD214 earlier in this thread. It did say simply "Discharge".

I've seen rumors floating around the interwebz that have validated some of the points made in the podcast I mentioned in this post: Renee Diresta

It appears that the "viral-ness" of this story was not organic but was intentional media manipulation by somebody. I will be interested to see if this Shoutcart entity draws any scrutiny.

Quote:
Twitter announced Monday that one of the main accounts behind the viral tweets about the episode had been suspended, saying that its rules prohibit “deliberate attempts to manipulate the public conversation on Twitter by using misleading account information.”

The episode leaves more questions than answers, namely the identity and intentions behind the account. But it serves as a troubling reminder of the immense power social media networks wield over the political conversation in the United States, despite lingering concerns about their susceptibility to fraudulent and malicious use.

The account that Twitter suspended, @2020fight, purported to be a teacher named Talia living in California. “Teacher & Advocate. Fighting for 2020,” the bio noted. It had some 40,000 followers and used, at least recently, a photo not of a schoolteacher but an attractive woman who is a blogger in Brazil, according to CNN Business, which first reported the story.

The account tweeted a snippet of the faceoff between Covington Catholic High School junior Nick Sandmann and Native American elder Nathan Phillips on Friday night, which was eventually viewed 2.5 million times, drawing tens of thousands of retweets and likes. Another tweet with video of the stare-down, shared by the anonymous account @lulu_says2 went viral, as well. That tweet has since been deleted.

The user @lulu_says2, whose account has not been suspended, did not reply to a request for comment sent to an email address. Another anonymous user, @Chameleon876, which positions itself as a Janet Jackson fan account, quickly posted the school where the kids were from, in reply to @2020fight’s original tweet, as well as a short narrative that purported to be from someone who was at the event.

Sam Riddell, a master’s student at Georgetown, said in a tweet that he had found evidence that @2020fight was available for hire on the site Shoutcart, which allows people to pay influencers to post content.

“Someone *could* have paid @2020fight to post the viral video that sparked one of the most toxic 24-hr news cycles we’ve recently seen and led @POTUS to take sides and criticize the press,” he wrote. “This highlights an under-discussed aspect of information operations — information laundering. You don’t need a bot network or sockpuppet to make divisive information go viral — you just need a few bucks and an influencer or trusted source willing to do it for you.”

If the goal was to start an argument across the country’s yawning political divide, the tweets certainly achieved it.

“We know that this is a well-worn tactic of people who traffic in media manipulation,” Joan Donovan, director of the Technology and Social Change Research Project at Harvard’s Shorenstein Center, told The Washington Post. “But the larger story here is really about the evidence that people have been marshaling to describe the interaction and how everyone who is called to comment on this video sees something different.”
Source... MSM... of course

"Fuck that - man up - kick over the podium, piss on the teleprompter, wave your dick at the TV cameras and drop the mic' as you walk off the stage. " - the QP formerly known as BillyLBach
Hand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2019, 12:03   #29
bblhead672
Area Commander

Native American activist Nathan Phillips has violent criminal record and escaped from jail as teenager

Seems that some of Shitbird's AWOL time was while he was in civilian custody due to being both a military and civilian shitbird.
Old 01-24-2019, 20:03   #30
miclo18d
Quiet Professional

Cody: Dude, dude, what the hell is going on here? Where are we?

Four Leaf Tayback: I have no idea, I've never been outside the states.

Cody: Wait what? Are you fucking kidding me? Did you make this whole goddamn thing up? Dude you weren't even in the fucking service?

Four Leaf Tayback: Yes! Of course! Coast Guard!

Cody: Coast Guard.

Four Leaf Tayback: Sanitation Department.

Cody: Oh my god! You're a fucking garbage man! Dammit! F.L. Tayback lies to me and the whole U.S. of A.!

Four Leaf Tayback: I wrote the book as a tribute! I'm a patriot!

Cody: Yeah, you're the Milli Vanilli of patriots, okay? You lied about fighting in the Vietnam War. It's like - it's like punching the American Flag in the face goddammit! God, to think I believed you!

Four Leaf Tayback: Writers lie all the time!

Cody: [a guard bursts in] Can I be tied to another post please?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0047.jpg (76.6 KB, 55 views)
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." — Jeff Cooper
miclo18d is offline   Reply With Quote