Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Comedy Zone

Old 07-25-2010, 12:45   #61
tf999
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Unrealistic, the rabbit comes off the scope after making a very nice shot..... never come off the scope when you're dialed in!
That was funny as hell, I'd like to see that in English....
The first episode, of which all the trailer scenes come from, was just release last week. I downloaded it off of bittorrent to tide me over until it becomes available for purchase. It was in Japanese, with English subtitles. The sniper rabbit's voice was a little annoying, but other than that it was incredibly fun to watch. It is some of the details that really make it- watching the characters chamber check and rig up a claymore.
Old 12-01-2011, 16:29   #62
Sdiver
Area Commander

Wanted to update the list ....

Quote:
* All telephone numbers in America begin with the digits 555.

* Medieval peasants had perfect teeth.

* The ventilation system of any building is the perfect hiding place. No one will ever think of looking for you in there, and you can travel to any other part of the building you want without difficulty.

* Any person waking from a nightmare will sit bolt upright and pant.

* It is always possible to park directly outside the building you are visiting.

* A cough is usually the sign of a terminal illness.

* If you decide to start dancing in the street, everyone you bump into will know all the steps.

* No matter how badly a spaceship is attacked, its internal gravity system is never damaged.

* The more a man and a woman hate each other, the more likely they will fall in love.

* All bombs are fitted with electronic timing devices with large red readouts so you know exactly when they’re going to go off.

* Cars that crash will almost always burst into flames.

* A cup of black coffee or a splash of cold water in the face is enough to render the most inebriated person stone cold sober.

* If you try hard enough, you can outrun an explosion.

* If you stick your head out of cover during a gun fight, it will never be hit, especially if you look backwards to hold a conversation with someone behind you.

* Police Departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are assigned partners who are their total opposite.

* Honest and hard working policemen are traditionally gunned down three days before their retirement.

* You’re very likely to survive any battle in any war unless you make the mistake of showing someone a picture of your sweetheart back home.

* Computers never display a cursor on screen but always say: Enter Password Now.

* All watches and clocks are synchronized to the second.

* No matter how fuzzy the photograph, it can be enlarged and enhanced to show the finest detail.

* Nearly everyone speaks English, no matter where they are from. Even aliens from outer space, despite the fact they have never been to Earth, seen an Earthling, or even heard of Earth or Earthlings.

* No matter how catastrophic the disaster, pets will always survive it.

* There will always be a doctor in a plane or building with the right medical supplies.
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 16:52   #63
Bitz
Quiet Professional

All hand grenades are filled with Napalm
A M203 can level a 3 story building (and is also loaded with Napalm)
The Villian will always be able to absorb at least 3 rounds to the chest before expiring
All vehicles expload when shot
All vehicles exploading when shot will rise a minimum of 3 feet in the air
All spaceships that expload in space are also filled with napalm and a magical substance that causes them to continue to burn even while lacking oxygen to do so.
All spaceships that expload in space are extremely loud when exploading
The car you land on when falling from a high building always has an alarm
An arrow never misses and is always fatal
An M60 isn't as heavy as you thought
Female Irish peasants are Redheads and always Hot
Torches burn forever
A thrown knife will always enter the Sternum or the Skull right above the nose
A Thrown Axe will enter the skull above the nose if your target is facing you, and between the shoulder blades if your target is facing away (and it never misses)

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

~Bruce Lee

“Stand high long enough and your lightning will come.”

~William Gibson

Last edited by Bitz; 12-02-2011 at 09:10.
Bitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:29   #64
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

and...

To emphasize they mean business, the hero will jack a round into the pump shotgun (you mean all this time there was no round chambered?)

A LAW fired at any object will completely destroy it.
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:49   #65
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitz View Post
All vehicles expload when shot
All vehicles exploading when shot will rise a minimum of 3 feet in the air
The corollary to this is that only Jeeps with full roll-cages flip over....after rising 3 feet in the air and before exploding.

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:13   #66
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

After watching Rambo I felt cheated that they(SFTG) didn't give me any training on flying a helicopter..........

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:11   #67
Bitz
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernDZ View Post
A LAW fired at any object will completely destroy it.
And is also filled with napalm

"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

~Bruce Lee

“Stand high long enough and your lightning will come.”

~William Gibson
Bitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 20:54   #68
Sdiver
Area Commander

You can hold a normal conversation in the back of a C-130 in flight, as well as not even having to worry about hearing protection.
Sdiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 22:18   #69
Flagg
Area Commander

Delta Force motorbikes might have guided missiles, but Mega Force motorbikes can fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1NpZxn860M

Turkish Rambo taught me everything I need to know about unarmed CQB, and light anti-armor drills

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l72gxO2l2E

Bollywood taught me how to properly slide under a semi-trailer on horseback after using my testicles and a lamp post like a retard strong Indian MacGyver to steal the horse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9H6GHNFsXI

According to the movies it's quite easy to travel around the world instantly and with ease, with no travel documentation, no money, no weapons, no language/cultural skills, no local contacts, and no support team to break stuff and/or shoot people in the face in non permissive environments because local security forces are non-existent or border line retarded.

Ninja throwing stars with very short blades, penetrating maybe one inch, are instantly lethal even though they never seem to qualify as a circuitry shot or even a hydraulic shot.
Flagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 07:00   #70
Badger52
Area Commander

It only takes 3-4 seconds to clear even a 3-BR ranch-style house; after which, consecutive & concurring shouts of "CLEAR!" are required.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:16   #71
BryanK
Guerrilla Chief

Every woman has a blemish free & very pert rack

"Too many men work on parts of things. Doing a job to completion, satisfies me."- Richard Proenneke
BryanK is offline   Reply With Quote