Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > The Pipeline (Special Forces Training) > 18F

Old 11-09-2020, 07:30   #76
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
One of my favourite threads here.

What does a successful C-UW campaign look like here?
Have them Fight each other because they love to break shit and posting it on social media.

"Me"

Last edited by 7624U; 11-09-2020 at 17:02.
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 15:04   #77
Surf n Turf
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
Seven years down the road, everything discussed in this thread was employed to undermine the Trump Administration. The assault harnessed the entire structure of SM and its communal relationship to the entire world. In my mind, it's the greatest domestic UW campaign ever undertaken. Even to the point, that blatant voter fraud as an accepted outcome is nothing less than a stunning achievement to goal.
Penn,

You are spot on that this was almost a blueprint of the “attempted” take-down of President Trump.

I remembered reading this information, but could not recollect the source.

Thanks for reviving this thread.

SnT

Democrats would burn down this country as long as they get to rule over the ashes

The FBI’s credibility was murdered by a sniper on Ruby Ridge; its corpse was burned to ashes outside Waco; soiled in a Delaware PC repair shop;. and buried in the basement of Mar-a-Lago..
Surf n Turf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 14:25   #78
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

TRUMP'S RESPONSE:

President Trump should have responded to the attacks on him & his presidency by DETAINING everyone associated with the ongoing coup attempt. Now he can declare martial law and take into protective custody EVERYONE who may be in danger from enemies foreign & domestic.
Old 12-17-2020, 12:29   #79
Noslack71
Guerrilla

Boycott Social and Corporate Media

The New York Post reported that Facebook hired 6 Chinese from the PRC to create
Censorship algorithms to use against Americans, the lies, propaganda, etc put out by
Social and Corporate media a couple of us decided Enough! The only way to get their attention is a Boycott. The only things that get their attention are money and power.
There are approximately fifty folks, who have joined in since Monday, business owners, etc. are reaching out to their friends to join them. A Grass Roots Boycott can
get their attention. If just half of Trump voters join the Boycott, that will create financial pain for the stockholders and stakeholders. Tough to censor financial failure.
A Grass Roots Boycott will get a bit of attention. While an election might cause fraud, failure, etc. loss of money equals loss of power and pain. Let's make them hurt like like our small businesses and restaurants are.
Thank you
NoSlack71
Noslack71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 08:34   #80
Penn
Area Commander

SM and your participation is a psych game.

Very insightful interview with the former CEO of Google, Eric Schmidt how the MSM used emotion to generate clicks, which impacts bottom line. To change SM, don't be a poster responding to baited content.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...-taylor-greene
Penn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 09:55   #81
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
Very insightful interview with the former CEO of Google, Eric Schmidt how the MSM used emotion to generate clicks, which impacts bottom line. To change SM, don't be a poster responding to baited content.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...-taylor-greene
Joe Rogan is a strange animal.

It's great that he has opened his eyes to the evils of the "thought police" but don't forget - he is still just a dope smoking hippy that would love to see Michelle Obama in the white house.
...and those are the people he votes for. These are the people guys like him have ALWAYS voted for - these are the people they will CONTINUE to vote for in spite of failed social policies. The only reasons thee people are suddenly worried about freedom of speech is because it is THEIR speech that is suddenly in danger.

The shit going on "today" with social media is just a 20 year old "I told you so" from people that have been saying this was where we were going all along.
-The same way that people who thought DADT was a bad idea that would lead to the military paying for trannies to get boob jobs and fabricated penises.
-The same ones that said legalizing weed as a recreational drug would lead to more problems.
-The same ones that are now referred to as irredeemable and deplorable.

Back in the 90's it was funny for people to call me a conspiracy nut. Now I'm just an asshole who doesn't understand why a man with gender dysphoria and sagging titties can be the Assistant Secretary of Health. Incrementalism mother fuckers - lets not act like we weren't warned this was coming. People are marrying trees now - and it's only going to get worse.

Eye told ewe sew.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 01-03-2022 at 10:09.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 19:18   #82
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post

It's great that he has opened his eyes to the evils of the "thought police" but don't forget - he is still just a dope smoking hippy that would love to see Michelle Obama in the white house.
...and those are the people he votes for. These are the people guys like him have ALWAYS voted for - these are the people they will CONTINUE to vote for in spite of failed social policies. The only reasons thee people are suddenly worried about freedom of speech is because it is THEIR speech that is suddenly in danger.

The shit going on "today" with social media is just a 20 year old "I told you so" from people that have been saying this was where we were going all along.
-The same way that people who thought DADT was a bad idea that would lead to the military paying for trannies to get boob jobs and fabricated penises.
-The same ones that said legalizing weed as a recreational drug would lead to more problems.
-The same ones that are now referred to as irredeemable and deplorable.

Back in the 90's it was funny for people to call me a conspiracy nut. Now I'm just an asshole who doesn't understand why a man with gender dysphoria and sagging titties can be the Assistant Secretary of Health. Incrementalism mother fuckers - lets not act like we weren't warned this was coming. People are marrying trees now - and it's only going to get worse.

Eye told ewe sew.
Thank you. I was beginning to wonder if there was a threshold & suspected there wasn't one. I've been told I'm an asshole a time or too.

Given current course, speed (and fuel on-board) what do you think the average hang-time is for conspiracy theory before it becomes policy? Or last week's fishwrap? That window has to be shortening up.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2022, 20:35   #83
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
...what do you think the average hang-time is for conspiracy theory before it becomes policy?.
Ponder this - how big does the Arkancide list need to be before it stops being a coincidence?
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Old 01-04-2022, 07:48   #84
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:

Bill Marr and Jon Stewart are two more strange animals to add in with Joe Rogan. They are all coming off as voices of reason, growing their base and at least in Rogans case infiltrating the new social media platforms like Gettr. And they are all Obama and Clinton acolytes.

I view them as Trojan horses, then again they may just be opportunists.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:09   #85
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paslode View Post
Bill Marr and Jon Stewart are two more strange animals to add in with Joe Rogan. They are all coming off as voices of reason, growing their base and at least in Rogans case infiltrating the new social media platforms like Gettr. And they are all Obama and Clinton acolytes.

I view them as Trojan horses, then again they may just be opportunists.

The unfortunate state of current day aMErican society is that even liberal extremists from the 1990's and early 2000's are starting to seem sane.

Joe Rogan first came to fame by sensationalizing desperate attention whores that were willing to eat raw pig brains and let people put them in a big fish tank full of spiders in hopes that they would get some money and some public exposure.
...now he gets pissed off and attacks the establishment because the establishment ridiculed his health care choices. Otherwise, he has spent the last 20 years using social media to "pretend bash" the same establishment that he has helped repeatedly vote into office so they could legalize his recreational drug use and allow illegal aliens to flood across our southern border.

Jon Stewart is a Jewish guy that once reminded us that people from Hamas view themselves as freedom fighters - and when you can say such a thing and even Hillary Clinton does a double take at what you just said...
...well, make your own judgements about who Jon Stewart "really" is.

Bill Mahr?
Bro - I can't even begin to imagine were I would begin to start a diatribe about the shit he says.

Now - here we are - a culture poisoned by corrupt politicians and self serving celebrities posting videos from their 50 acre mansion letting us know "we are all in this together" and all one of them has to say in order to fool people into thinking they are moral benevolent souls is is "hey mother fucker - my body my choice" referring to their preferred COVID treatment modalities - or they finally suggest that MAYBE now that the cancel culture is attacking fellow LIBERALs that MAYBE we should back off the woke a few notches - or that we should take some of our squandered tax money and start spending it to care for the injured and ill Police and Fireman that survived the attack on the World Trade Center.
Forget all of the other ludicrous shit these jokers have spouted on social media for the last 20 years and suddenly the aMErican public starts to look at these jackasses like they are some sort of modern day Mark Twain.

Fuck that - they are all part of the same club.

I don't hate them for being hypocrites - hypocrisy is my FAVORITE flavor of social kool-aid.
I just hate them for their particular strains of hypocrisy.

Last edited by Box; 01-04-2022 at 09:14.
Old 01-04-2022, 09:45   #86
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:

Fuck that - they are all part of the same club.

I don't hate them for being hypocrites - hypocrisy is my FAVORITE flavor of social kool-aid.
I just hate them for their particular strains of hypocrisy.
That’s the “Omnicon” strain.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:29   #87
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:

Eye told ewe sew.
Underrated comment...You go guy...

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 21:38   #88
Box
Quiet Professional

I'll tell you what's really, really, REALLY, an underrated comment: The level of embarrassment I'd feel if a creature from outer space landed their ship in my yard...
...climbed out of his spaceship
...brandished a super technological death ray
...showed me a device that allowed extraterrestrials to monitor earth social media platforms
...looked me right in the eye
...spoke to me in a language I understood and said:

"Take me to your leader"

For fuck sake - the thought of that happening in 2022 America causes me a level of anxiety that most of you will never understand.

Old 01-05-2022, 09:32   #89
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
I'll tell you what's really, really, REALLY, an underrated comment: The level of embarrassment I'd feel if a creature from outer space landed their ship in my yard...
...climbed out of his spaceship
...brandished a super technological death ray
...showed me a device that allowed extraterrestrials to monitor earth social media platforms
...looked me right in the eye
...spoke to me in a language I understood and said:

"Take me to your leader"

For fuck sake - the thought of that happening in 2022 America causes me a level of anxiety that most of you will never understand.
A modest half-bow followed by "At your service" seems appropriate to me.
Old 01-05-2022, 10:49   #90
Box
Quiet Professional

Can you just imagine telling a sentient being from outer space that our planet is led by people with names like Biden, Harris, Trudeau, Jong-Un, Jinping, Cuomo, Pelosi - for fuck sake the list of morally and ethically corrupt degenerates and Ne'er-do-wells that make up this planets governing class just goes on and on and on and on and on annnnd on.
...I'd be so ashamed of telling them the truth about who we have selected to manage our planets day to day operations that I'd probably just pass out from the stress.

Lord knows, if I was an emissary from another planet and picked up the social media feed coming from this third rock from the sun - well - lets just say I'd put the Illudium PU-36 explosive space modulator into action and get rid of this ridiculous experiment in civilized life forms faster than you can say "Illudium PU-36 explosive space modulator"

The collective behavior of earth inhabitants as they interact with one another on social media makes me very angry, very angry indeed.