Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 05-23-2015, 19:11   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Zero incompetent, not just us that think so.....

Even the mooslems think he's a f**king moron...... You just got to watch and read what they are saying......
What they forget is that over half this country is also incompetent.

Muslim world reacts to Obama's latest speech - IPhoneConservative

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXod...ature=youtu.be
Old 05-23-2015, 20:43   #2
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brush Okie View Post
I disagree. He is very competent and has done exactly what he planned.
And I disagree with you. He planned nothing. He had a phone and a pen. The phone rang and he was told what to write with his pen.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 22:43   #3
dennisw
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
And I disagree with you. He planned nothing. He had a phone and a pen. The phone rang and he was told what to write with his pen.

Pat
I think you are under estimating this guy. I think many people are underestimating him, much to our chagrin. Brush Okie hit the nail on the head. Obama is scary smart, absent of morals and character. These folks are organized, motivated and very dangerous, and they do not play fair.

We theorize that there is a wizard of Oz behind the scenes pulling the levers; what difference does it make? Someone is guiding this group and whoever it is, their shit is together. So we can throw stones at Obama all we want, but they are steam rolling this land we love, and there is no review booth.
Old 05-23-2015, 22:59   #4
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisw View Post
I think you are under estimating this guy. I think many people are underestimating him, much to our chagrin. Brush Okie hit the nail on the head. Obama is scary smart, absent of morals and character. These folks are organized, motivated and very dangerous, and they do not play fair.

We theorize that there is a wizard of Oz behind the scenes pulling the levers; what difference does it make? Someone is guiding this group and whoever it is, their shit is together. So we can throw stones at Obama all we want, but they are steam rolling this land we love, and there is no review booth.
No. He is a fabrication. Have you seen his high school, college, law school transcripts? How many of his college buddies have been interviewed on The View? Don't you think that they would be running around saying, "Hey, I was Obama's choom buddy"? He can't even talk without a teleprompter. And, he's expendable. He doesn't see it, though. Martyrdom may be in his future, which will not go well for us.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
Old 05-24-2015, 00:19   #5
CryptKeeper
Asset

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post
No. He is a fabrication. Have you seen his high school, college, law school transcripts? How many of his college buddies have been interviewed on The View? Don't you think that they would be running around saying, "Hey, I was Obama's choom buddy"? He can't even talk without a teleprompter. And, he's expendable. He doesn't see it, though. Martyrdom may be in his future, which will not go well for us.

Pat
Exactly.

If he were truly brilliant, his records and achievements would be waved around in our faces by every liberal pundit in the MSM.

If we look at his presidency with even an inkling of objectivity, what we see is an administration that will be defined by petty popularity contests, harebrained attempts at social engineering, and chiefly, gross ineptitude and ignorance of the most crucial facets of leadership and policy-making.

This is most evident in how he has handled foreign policy, of which the examples are numerous, as even the most cursory of searches on this board will demonstrate.
Old 05-24-2015, 06:25   #6
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

I believe our country is really in the hands of that military genius Susan Rice and under the watchful eye of our true POTUS, Valerie Jarrett.

I think much of this will come out once he (they) have left office and those who put them there have forgotten (plausible deniability) that they put them there. Hopefully we can reverse the damage, but I think it'll take a generation or longer.
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 08:20   #7
Lionshare
Guerrilla

Last edited by Lionshare; 07-20-2020 at 13:38.
Lionshare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 08:31   #8
dennisw
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKeeper View Post
Exactly.

If he were truly brilliant, his records and achievements would be waved around in our faces by every liberal pundit in the MSM.

If we look at his presidency with even an inkling of objectivity, what we see is an administration that will be defined by petty popularity contests, harebrained attempts at social engineering, and chiefly, gross ineptitude and ignorance of the most crucial facets of leadership and policy-making.

This is most evident in how he has handled foreign policy, of which the examples are numerous, as even the most cursory of searches on this board will demonstrate.
I understand what you are saying here, but I think you are judging him by your standards, not his. Do you really believe he cares about the economy or our world standing when everything he does flies in the face of these concerns? He is all about unrest and revolution; about moving us towards a different goal.

We think he is just a moron and inept, while the whole time he's picking our pockets. I mean look at the pervasive spread of the liberal ideology. Every aspect of our culture has been suppressed, and probably, forever changed. He could take a crap on your front lawn and the next day the media would say he was just planting roses.

You talk about an "inkling of objectivity." Do you actually think he cares about the things that we care about? We think he's doing an atrocious job; he's doing exactly what he planned to do.
Old 05-24-2015, 11:17   #9
CryptKeeper
Asset

Quote:
I understand what you are saying here, but I think you are judging him by your standards, not his. Do you really believe he cares about the economy or our world standing when everything he does flies in the face of these concerns? He is all about unrest and revolution; about moving us towards a different goal.

We think he is just a moron and inept, while the whole time he's picking our pockets. I mean look at the pervasive spread of the liberal ideology. Every aspect of our culture has been suppressed, and probably, forever changed. He could take a crap on your front lawn and the next day the media would say he was just planting roses.

You talk about an "inkling of objectivity." Do you actually think he cares about the things that we care about? We think he's doing an atrocious job; he's doing exactly what he planned to do.
And I understand what you are saying, and, most certainly, there is a great deal of validity in the claims that you make. And I agree, our nation is sharply diverging from its intended path, but is this solely attributable to the efforts of one man? He is certainly no Lenin. Based on the data trends that I have seen, we’ve been heading that way for quite some time, and there are a number of diverse factors to consider outside of the political sphere that do not immediately correlate to the actions of the current administration.

I believe that many attempt to portray him as being this political mastermind, adeptly wielding his pen and phone, while ushering in a tide of leftist depredation and ruin. The reason they do this is attributable to a flaw in the human psyche, by which they are convinced that if they overestimate their opponent, they will be able to gain the upper hand, as they will have over-prepared for any eventuality.

The flaw in this train of thought is that, by not seeing one’s opponent as he truly is, we will fail to capitalize on opportunities that would otherwise have been gainfully seized. In addition, the human mind craves validation, and by convincing ourselves that our adversaries are giants, then, by extension, mustn’t we be giants as well?

(note: I use the terms “opponent” and “adversary” in the sociopolitical context only)
Old 06-15-2015, 20:44   #10
dennisw
Area Commander

Quote:
I believe that many attempt to portray him as being this political mastermind, adeptly wielding his pen and phone, while ushering in a tide of leftist depredation and ruin. The reason they do this is attributable to a flaw in the human psyche, by which they are convinced that if they overestimate their opponent, they will be able to gain the upper hand, as they will have over-prepared for any eventuality.

The flaw in this train of thought is that, by not seeing one’s opponent as he truly is, we will fail to capitalize on opportunities that would otherwise have been gainfully seized. In addition, the human mind craves validation, and by convincing ourselves that our adversaries are giants, then, by extension, mustn’t we be giants as well?

(note: I use the terms “opponent” and “adversary” in the sociopolitical context only)
If he’s not a political mastermind, then I need to see your definition of what a political mastermind is because this guy has done everything he’s wanted to do, and he’s still doing it.

Quote:
The reason they do this is attributable to a flaw in the human psyche, by which they are convinced that if they overestimate their opponent, they will be able to gain the upper hand, as they will have over-prepared for any eventuality.

To sort of quote Aliens,” I don’t know if you have been keeping up with current events, but we’re getting our asses kicked here.” My friend, I think you need to put your PYCH 101 book down and look at the real world. My assessment is more along the lines of Occam’s razor. Every facet of our nation has been sorely changed by this administration. From Banking to Wall St. Our health care system. The EPA has been empowered and the wreaking havoc and businesses; large and small. The welfare and food stamps system has grown exponentially. The IRS is unionized and who knows what aggregate impact of that will be. We’ve only seen a little with the Tea Party harassment scandal. He’s embraced every racial incident and created such a negative environment for our police that in many cities in America, they’re afraid to arrest a black man even if they’re in the process of committing a capital crime.

He’s insulted and isolated our international allies, while embracing our enemies to the point we’re no longer respected in the international community.

Quote:
We will fail to capitalize on opportunities that would otherwise have been gainfully seized.
Again, I have to think that you and I are living in different worlds. You cannot swing a dead cat without hitting a situation where this guy has stepped on his dick. Do you see anyone “capitalizing on these opportunities?” This administration has stonewalled congress at every move. If you are you saying there has not been an opportunity as of yet, then I need to see your definition of opportunity.

Lastly, I do not think he is doing this on his own and that’s the threshold point. His group of revolutionaries is motivated, aggressive, rich and pervasive. They are doing everything Alinsky talked about. It’s so apparent the WSJ ran an editorial a few weeks back making this connection and acted like it was well known. He’s doing his it in plain sight.

Please point out an area of our culture where this man and his organizers have not had an negative impact. Do you really think he and his group are inept because he has to use a prompter when he makes a speech? Wait until this group passes mandatory voting and completely shuts down the Internet forever limiting our freedom of speech. Will you think he’s a giant then? If so, will that make you a giant? YGTBFKM.

Last edited by dennisw; 06-15-2015 at 20:47.
dennisw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 21:36   #11
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisw
If he’s not a political mastermind, then I need to see your definition of what a political mastermind is because this guy has done everything he’s wanted to do, and he’s still doing it.
From his first day in office he demanded to keep his Blackberry. Those that groomed him are the masterminds. BO is no master anything except bater.

Pat

Old 06-15-2015, 23:46   #12
CryptKeeper
Asset

Quote:
No, he hasn’t. And, most recently, he has failed even to get trade-promotion authority, never mind that the down-votes were mostly from his own party. He has failed to pass his much lauded comprehensive immigration reform through Congress. His repeated attempts to incite nationwide panic (and more gov’t control) with the recent Ebola scare have failed miserably. In addition, he has failed to pass to a comprehensive anti-gun bill through Congress, a string of failures that began with Fast & Furious, which is likely the single greatest indicator of his incompetency as a would-be Marxist dictator. You’ve got to disarm the opposition first, you know.

Quote:
To sort of quote Aliens,” I don’t know if you have been keeping up with current events, but we’re getting our asses kicked here.” My friend, I think you need to put your PYCH 101 book down and look at the real world. My assessment is more along the lines of Occam’s razor. Every facet of our nation has been sorely changed by this administration. From Banking to Wall St. Our health care system. The EPA has been empowered and the wreaking havoc and businesses; large and small. The welfare and food stamps system has grown exponentially. The IRS is unionized and who knows what aggregate impact of that will be. We’ve only seen a little with the Tea Party harassment scandal. He’s embraced every racial incident and created such a negative environment for our police that in many cities in America, they’re afraid to arrest a black man even if they’re in the process of committing a capital crime.
Ah…banking. You mean when he bailed out the banks in 2008? A true leftist would never, ever have done that. Barack did well in maintaining the status quo.

As for the EPA, and his supposed hard-line leftist clean energy policy, why are there still coal fired power plants in this country then? Why did he give the coal industry $ one billion in subsidies for the clean coal initiative? His “all of the above” energy policy flies in the face of his supposed climate change ideology. Surely, a political adept such as he could have shut them all down with the stroke of his almighty pen. Never mind the fact that approved Keystone.

Quote:
He’s insulted and isolated our international allies, while embracing our enemies to the point we’re no longer respected in the international community.
Yes he has, and it’s not because of some Orwellian conspiracy to doom America. It’s simply because he’s incompetent.

Quote:
Again, I have to think that you and I are living in different worlds. You cannot swing a dead cat without hitting a situation where this guy has stepped on his dick. Do you see anyone “capitalizing on these opportunities?” This administration has stonewalled congress at every move. If you are you saying there has not been an opportunity as of yet, then I need to see your definition of opportunity.
Agreed. The Republican leadership has seen better days. It’s not my fault that John Boehner cries when things get ugly.

Quote:
Lastly, I do not think he is doing this on his own and that’s the threshold point. His group of revolutionaries is motivated, aggressive, rich and pervasive. They are doing everything Alinsky talked about. It’s so apparent the WSJ ran an editorial a few weeks back making this connection and acted like it was well known. He’s doing his it in plain sight.
Was it this one? Or perhaps this one?

Alinsky and Hillary were certainly well-connected, but the whole Obama-Alinsky conspiracy is easily rebuked. He probably just skimmed over the book, and forgot most of it.

Quote:
Please point out an area of our culture where this man and his organizers have not had an negative impact. Do you really think he and his group are inept because he has to use a prompter when he makes a speech?
America’s gun culture is burgeoning and is a good place to start. Look at how Obama and his maniacal minions so adeptly handled the Newtown shooting, and how it drove so many thousands of firearms into the hands of citizens.

Quote:
Wait until this group passes mandatory voting and completely shuts down the Internet forever limiting our freedom of speech.
Utter rubbish. The food stamp crowd and the moderate libtards, which comprise most of their base, would revolt. Do you remember CISPA/SOPA/PIPA? Most of the grassroots activism against those bills came from the Democrats. And mandatory voting in this country? Really? A bit Alex Jones-ish there.

Quote:
Will you think he’s a giant then? If so, will that make you a giant? YGTBFKM.
You misunderstand. I was merely attempting to see the situation from your perspective.

Bottom line: He is simply another politician towing the party line and taking his marching orders like the others. The only thing that would convince me otherwise is if he stays on for a third term as president.
Old 06-16-2015, 05:56   #13
SouthernDZ
Quiet Professional

Unfortunately...

All of the political decisions (disguised as policy decisions) are being made by President Valerie Jarrett; that military genius Susan Rice is non-prosecuting the non-war against ISIS. This actually explains a great deal.
SouthernDZ is offline   Reply With Quote