Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > Professional Soldiers ® "Hall of Shame" > "Hall of Shame Inductees"

Old 02-07-2008, 11:25   #16
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Thank you letter from General David H. Petraeus

A copy of the "thank you letter from General David H. Petraeus" is noted in this TV Guide article.........

I've read it five times and cannot finish without laughing.....
keavin lawdermilk, you have the writing skills of a forth-grader.....

Supernatural's Ackles & Padalecki Receive Veteran's Day Honors

For Immediate Release
November 14, 2007

Supernatural’s Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki Receive High Honors on Veteran’s Day

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki received a very special honor on Sunday, November 11, 2007. Ackles and Padalecki, stars of the CW’s television program, Supernatural, were special guests at Creation Entertainment’s “Salute to Supernatural, Smallville and Buffy/Angel” in Schaumburg, IL.

Master Sergeant Kevin Wise, a Special Forces soldier, was in attendance at the convention. Wise joined Ackles and Padalecki on stage to announce that Supernatural Season One and Season Two are the most requested DVDs among armed forces personnel in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Wise also reported that Warner Brothers Entertainment, Inc. and Kripke Entertainment, Inc. are going to send 3,000 copies of the DVDs to soldiers stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Wise next presented Ackles and Padalecki each with a thank you letter from General David H. Petraeus, Commander of the Multi-National Force in Iraq, stating the following: “Every day in Iraq and Afghanistan our military service members are constantly in harm’s way. At any moment they could be severely injured or even killed. They are constantly under pressure and stress. For that short time when they can sit, relax and watch a television show, Supernatural, gives each of them the opportunity to forget about the constant pressure and stress they deal with on a daily basis. Our favorite television shows remind us of family, friends, and home. I would like to thank the entire cast and crew that make Supernatural one of the most popular shows among our military service members. On behalf of every military service member who is deployed in Iraq, Afghanistan and worldwide, I would like to express my gratitude for your continuing support of all of our military service members. Best of luck in your future endeavors.”

In addition to the letters, they were also each presented with an honorary Special Forces coin from his unit. Wise explained that five active Special Forces Groups are in existence. Each group has its own unique coin. Wise is a part of the 12-member Special Forces Unit ODA 045 or “Team Texas.” To receive a coin, recipients must either become a Green Beret or be given one by a Green Beret. Civilians are rarely given a coin.

Ackles and Padalecki were very touched by the gesture, and presented Wise with a shooting script, signed by the Supernatural cast and crew.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...s-38/800027365
Old 02-07-2008, 11:37   #17
Pete
Quiet Professional

Stole 7 grand from Wal-Mart????

http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2...286-310619_ITM

A Wal-mart thief on top of it all.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:24   #18
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

keavin keavin keavin lawdermilk, are you also involved in in the selling of forged autographs on ebay? I can hardly believe what I read below..... keavin lawdermilk, if that your screenname for ebay Grnberet1980?

You are a true scumbag and one hell of a bottom feeder.....

Your days of scamming people are about over, you can run but you cannot hide. You fat man, picked the wrong color of beret to scam innocent people. You are about to learn first hand of our resolve.

Team Sergeant
Master Sergeant
Special Forces (ret)

Q We were contacted by a recent buyer of one of our Star Wars cast signed posters. "JonFlogit" stated that it was a forgery. We were directed to your website for further information and are very concerned.
We are a very honest, and reputable autograph company in the United States. We either obtain the autographs "in-person" or purchase them from reliable collectors who we have been associated with for years. Our records indicate that these posters were obtained by one of our collectors as he attended several SCI-FI conventions over a period of years. After purchasing and receiving the signed posters we then did our best to confirm signature authenticity. Only then did we list them on eBay.
We will never list any autographed item that we do not totally believe is 110% authentic. We will immediately suspend all auctions, or sales that involve Anthony Daniels, and Star Wars. We will also contact each, and every "buyer" who has purchased a Star Wars signed poster from our company, and issue an immediate, and full refund.
I have personally been collecting autographs for years. I have had the pleasure of meeting Anthony Daniels, and having him autograph items for my personal collection. It seems as though I have been trusting the wrong people. In the future we will be much more diligent in our purchasing of any autographed items.
Keavin Lawdermilk
President TCB Security & Entertainment Co, Inc.
eBay Seller: Grnberet1980

A And also a little more diligent about the "collectors" you employ, I hope. Unfortunately you used the same 110% standard in your ebay terms and conditions and still managed to offer items that were 110% fake. So perhaps standards all round need revising? But I think it would be a terrific gesture of your obvious good faith, to contact your purchasers and give them refunds. Maybe you could encourage your fellow dealers to be more responsible as well. And maybe you and Jonflogit have learned a lesson. Clearly, the price of a genuine autograph is eternal vigilance. But it's not just my autograph that is faked on ebay and beyond. From producers to ewoks, I regularly see forgeries of their signatures on posters, photos and merchandise, though with an ewok, it is hard to tell.
AD

http://anthonydaniels.com/qa/index.html

Also from anthonydaniels.com, the text of the ebay listing for the forged autograph:

"Star Wars movie poster (in excellent condition). Autographed: by... Williams (music composer) ... Lucas (director) ...Hamill, ... Fisher, ... Ford, ... Daniels ... Prowse ... Earl Jones ... Baker & ... Mayhew. Autographs obtained in person by several members of TCB Entertainment Company."
"Issued with: a Lifetime Numbered Certificate Of Authenticity & 110% Money Back Guarantee from TCB Entertainment Company."

So buy this fake and make 10% immediately from:

Grnberet *
* Please see an apology on the Q&A pages from the President of TCB Entertainment Co
Old 02-08-2008, 13:48   #19
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

keavin lawdermilk, we would also like those pictures. (If anyone has pictures of this dirtbag please send them to professionalsoldiers.com.)

Funny, Special Forces Master Sergeant kevin wise has the same profile as you keavin lawdermilk.....

You bottom feeding scumbag.... time is running short.

Special Note: the email (Grnberet1980@comcast.net) below we suspect is that of keavin lawdermilk.........

Team Sergeant

A Soldier’s Story
January 30th, 2006 by xoanon

Master Sergeant Keavin Lawdermilk of the Co A, 1st BN, 1st Special Forces Group out of Fort Lewis, Washington writes: I recently had the opportunity to attend the ORC 2006 in Pasadena. It was my first time attending any Lord of the Rings conventions. Had a wonderful time. Several months ago I had returned from military duty in Iraq. I sustained a gunshot injury to my right leg. During the photo-op session with Sean Astin he learned I just returned from Iraq. Mr. Astin was very nice and attentive. At the end of the time that Mr. Astin, and Mr. Wood were “on-stage” Mr. Astin asked me to come up on stage. It was something I was not prepared for, but was exciting. Mr. Astin introduced me to the wonderful ORC group. I have noticed on your website that several members have posted pictures of me on stage. Would it be possible for you to post on your website my email address so those members who took pictures of me on stage could email them to me (if they want to). When I returned home (I am still on convalescent leave) I informed my family, and friends on what happened at the ORC Pasadena convention. Some did not believe me. They say “A picture is worth a thousand words.” I want to thank everyone at theonering.net, Creation Entertainment, Mr. Sean Astin, and Mr. Elijah Wood, and the wonderful “Ringers” who made my first Lord of the Rings convention a wonderful time.

If anyone has photos of MSG Keavin Lawdermilk on stage, send them along! Grnberet1980@comcast.net

http://www.theonering.net/torwp/2006...oldiers-story/
Old 02-10-2008, 22:21   #20
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

See the post (and email address) preceding this one if you have any doubts that keavin lawdermilk is AKA as kevin wise.........

The moron uses the same email address for ebay and a few other websites........ same email address two different names, idiot.

Team Sergeant

Grnberet1980
Lounge Member Join Date: Nov 2007

Re: The troops think SN rocks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings to everyone! This is MSG Kevin Wise. Just wanted to thank everyone for the great messages. It was my pleasure to attend the Supernatural convention in Chicago this weekend and meet many of you. It was fun too! It was my honor to present Jared and Jensen with the letter's from General Patreaus. It was also my honor to present both of them with our Special Forces group coins. I was very surprised to receive the autographed Supernatural script. I have not even opened the script because it is the script for the show this Thursday. I have not finished watching Supernatural season two yet, so I did not want to know what the show is about until I watch season three. The autographed script will be framed and be on display in the 1st Special Group team house. I want to thank everyone in attendance during the presentation on Sunday for allowing me the time for the presentation. On behalf of all US servicemember's I want to thank everyone for their continuing support! Thanks to Creation Entertainment, Jared Padalacki & Jensen Ackles! Hope to see everyone one day again soon! Take Care and God Bless!

http://lounge.cwtv.com/showthread.php?t=153745&page=8
Old 02-10-2008, 22:36   #21
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

ebay loves keavin lawdermilk

Lifetime Summary for: grnberet1980
Positives: 1124
Negatives: 1
Feedback score: 1122
Positive Feedback: 99.9%
[How is Feedback calculated?]

Views: 44 total

Very smooth & fast transaction. Always an honor to serve other Vets. God Bless Oct-20-07 09:31Seller: fjgubala(17264) Item #: 110176263852

http://myworld.ebay.com/grnberet1980/
Old 02-10-2008, 22:51   #22
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Autographs From The Red Carpet

Maintained by: grnberet1980( 1122)
Red Carpet Autographs offers 100% authentic autographed movie posters. All of our autographed movie posters are obtained "in-person." A proud member of eBay since 1999, with over 1200+ positive auctions. We gladly provide FREE shipping on all of our auctions.

http://stores.ebay.com/Autographs-From-The-Red-Carpet
Old 02-11-2008, 05:37   #23
Pete
Quiet Professional

Tick Tick Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
..... The autographed script will be framed and be on display in the 1st Special Group team house.............
Anybody want to place a bet as to when or if "MSG Wise" AKA Asshat Lawdermilk will have the script "framed and be on display in the 1st Special Group team house."

1st Special Group??????????

Must be his Airsoft group's den behind his garage.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:52   #24
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

keavin you are such a moron........ I thought kevin wise used that email address? grnberet1980

You live in Albuquerque, NM, good to know.

http://www.reunion.com/grnberet1980

Keavin LawdermilkBrowse: Members | Photos | Blogs

45-year-old Male (Albuquerque, NM)
Birthday: June 4
Profile URL: www.reunion.com/grnberet1980
Old 02-11-2008, 10:07   #25
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

TO ALL THE "FANS" READING THIS THREAD CONCERNING LAWDERMILK, IF ALL OF YOU WROTE THE "NEW MEXICO STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE"
I'M SURE THE APPROPRIATE PRESSURE WOULD BE BROUGHT TO BEAR ON THE SCUMBAG KNOWN AS "KEAVIN LAWDERMILK".

(SO FAR OVER 5000 OF YOU HAVE READ THIS THREAD IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS!)

Below is the law keavin has broken and a link to actual bill signed into law. Make sure you send the NEW MEXICO STATE ATTORNEYS OFFICE a link and cite the "Stolen Valor Act of 2005"

Spread the word, you can help put this scumbag in prison.

Thanks,

Team Sergeant

One Hundred Ninth Congress
of the United States of America
AT THE SECOND SESSION
Begun and held at the City of Washington on Tuesday,
the third day of January, two thousand and six
An Act To amend title 18, United States Code, to enhance protections relating to the reputation and meaning of the Medal of Honor and other military decorations
and awards, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of
the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the ‘‘Stolen Valor Act of 2005’’.

http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/bills...09/s/s1998.pdf

SEC. 3. ENHANCED PROTECTION OF MEANING OF MILITARY DECORATIONS
AND MEDALS.
(a) EXPANSION OF GENERAL CRIMINAL OFFENSE.—Subsection
(a) of section 704 of title 18, United States Code, is amended
by striking ‘‘manufactures, or sells’’ and inserting ‘‘purchases, attempts to purchase, solicits for purchase, mails, ships, imports, exports, produces blank certificates of receipt for, manufactures, sells, attempts to sell, advertises for sale, trades, barters, or
exchanges for anything of value’’.
(b) ESTABLISHMENT OF CRIMINAL OFFENSE RELATING TO FALSE
CLAIMS ABOUT RECEIPT OF DECORATIONS AND MEDALS.—Such section
704 is further amended—
(1) by redesignating subsection (b) as subsection (c);
(2) by inserting after subsection (a) the following:
‘‘(b) FALSE CLAIMS ABOUT RECEIPT OF MILITARY DECORATIONS
OR MEDALS.—Whoever falsely represents himself or herself, verbally or in writing, to have been awarded any decoration or medal authorized by Congress for the Armed Forces of the United States, any of the service medals or badges awarded to the members of such forces, the ribbon, button, or rosette of any such badge, decoration, or medal, or any colorable imitation of such item shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than six months, or both.’’;
Old 02-14-2008, 09:46   #26
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

From what I'm reading the State of New Mexico Attorney General's Office doesn't want anything to do with the keavin lawdermilk case.

http://dairwendan.livejournal.com/26378.html

Just so the folks reading this understand the politics: it took until 2005 to enact a LAW against civilians wearing our uniform, medals etc and impersonating military personnel. Very few outside the military actually give a shit, even fewer will go after and prosecute these scum bags.

The US military has NO jurisdiction concerning lawdermilk as he is a civilian. All the US miltary can do is report the case to the federal authorities, which I'm sure was done MONTHS ago.

Had lawdermilk been impersonating a civilian "federal agent" he would have been arrested that day.

This is why we have so many pretending to be Special Forces, SEALS etc, no one is going to go after them unless they are wearing the Congressional Medal of Honor.

Unless the people keavin scammed file a complaint against him he too will get away with his scam.

Team Sergeant
Old 03-03-2008, 17:11   #27
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

keavin is that you ???????

keavin keavin, easy fat boy let’s not get hostile with the fans! They’re not the ones that made you infamous, I did, the Team Sergeant! (I'm Your Huckleberry!)

I’m sure those Supernatural Fans are just venting, you would think they’re just a bit miffed over your disgusting, bottom-feeding stunt you perpetrated on two good young men. (Note to the fans; please do not threaten keavin or his family, just post his picture and story all over the internet so he will be unable to ever commit this sort of fraud again.)

Keavin, if you really want to get "hostile", come on over to our website, ProfessionalSoldiers.com! (Consider this an invite!) I promise you will not hurt our feelings and your "threats" and/or “consequences” would have an "amusing" almost soothing effect on the Special Forces soldiers here, we enjoy a good laugh now and then.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Team Sergeant
(A real Special Forces, 1st Group, Master Sergeant)

"goatseing'" now that’s funny.

http://www.journalfen.net/community/...ge/660657.html

Who are u kidding?
(Anonymous)
2008-02-23 06:48 am UTC (link)

A couple of weeks ago, my personal business site was DDOSed, costing me hundreds of dollars in bandwidth fees. I have also received numerous emails from members of your forum; threats of raping my family, exposing my bank account pin and social security number, and "goatseing" me. I traced the emails back to your members, and will take action immediately. Your IP addresses have been traced, and you will be reported to the authorities. If you think it's funny to ruin people's lives, just wait and see what will happen to yours. Do yourselves a favor and leave this site now, or you will pay the consequences.
Old 03-03-2008, 19:00   #28
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
http://www.journalfen.net/community/...ge/660657.html

Who are u kidding?
(Anonymous)
2008-02-23 06:48 am UTC (link)

A couple of weeks ago, my personal business site was DDOSed, costing me hundreds of dollars in bandwidth fees. I have also received numerous emails from members of your forum; threats of raping my family, exposing my bank account pin and social security number, and "goatseing" me. I traced the emails back to your members, and will take action immediately. Your IP addresses have been traced, and you will be reported to the authorities. If you think it's funny to ruin people's lives, just wait and see what will happen to yours. Do yourselves a favor and leave this site now, or you will pay the consequences.
I find this less than credible, given his fraud, deception, total lack of honor, and nonexistent credibility, compared to the members here.

I suspect that a jury would see it the same way. Especially if they had seen him in that uniform, playing soldier.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 19:33   #29
Pete
Quiet Professional

Hanncoll

I think Hanncoll has his number

Maybe Mr A will come back so Hanncoll can take another bite on his leg.

Stll waiting for "MSG Wise" to sign up here and tell a few stories from the "Q" course.
Old 06-13-2008, 09:54   #30
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Well keavin lawdermilk aka kevin wise seems you got away scot- free.

Seems no one is willing or possesses the intestinal fortitude to press charges against you scum boy. (Trust me bottom feeder, I would if I could.)

You're free to continue de-frauding Americans across the country.

By the way keavin, are you still best friends with the guys that own Creation Entertainment and bought your military story hook line and sinker? Our readers would like to know.

Team Sergeant