Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 01-14-2019, 21:50   #1
TWITCHY
Guerrilla

Gillette - We Believe (in the leftist agenda)

Just in case any of you have not seen this - https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/gi...ew-ad-campaign

My razors are going to the trash. Just sell your f'n razors and stfu. In keeping with my "rank" here, so "What do you think?" Rhetorical, of course, as I can assume what most of you think.
TWITCHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 22:26   #2
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

This just in:

Masculine men have deemed the APA to be a harmful influence on boys.
Their opinions should be dismissed.
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 22:41   #3
TWITCHY
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post
This just in:

Masculine men have deemed the APA to be a harmful influence on boys.
Their opinions should be dismissed.
I agree, unfortunately, many doctors and insurance companies do not.
TWITCHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 23:22   #4
Box
Quiet Professional

How dare the people at Gillette apply stereotypical gender assumption to people that may or may not identify as toxic.

How would Racheal McKinnon feel if someone told her that the hyper-competitive drive that helped "her" win a world cycling title was a characteristic of toxic masculinity?
Kristen Beck wasn't guilty of toxic masculinity, was she? Maybe her masculinity was only toxic when she was suffering her way through hell week...

Dear lord - up is down down is up - slavery is freedom - is O'brien holding up 4 fingers or 5?

I'm glad I have a beard - it makes it easier to not buy anything form Gillette. In fact - I may grow my beard longer - rougher - more toxicer - then I'm gonna rub some whiskey into my beard and teach my beard how to shoot guns because beards and guns and whiskey and titties are what men need - not a shaving razor that comes with a free coupon for male guilt.

Toxic masculinity is what allowed a Canadian actor to portray an American that walked on the mother fucking moon.
Toxic masculinity is what inspired a nerd to shoot a mother fucking red sports car into outer space.
Toxic masculinity is what we use to PUNISH the weak shit bag men when they take advantage of people.
Toxic masculinity is what a female mammals biological clock ticks for - some women may want a little girly man to take care of the house and pay for their purse collection but when a female mammal is ready to mate - biology sends them in search of an Alpha to propagate the species.

Gillette razors must be made out of tofu and fear.

They can get bent - pound sand - eat shit - go suck a bag of dicks Gillette...
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing

Last edited by Box; 01-15-2019 at 07:02.
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 05:54   #5
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
How dare the people at Gillette apply stereotypically gender assumption to people that may or may not identify as toxic.

I'm glad I have a beard - it makes it easier to not buy anything form Gillette. In fact - I may grow my beard longer - rougher - more toxicer - then I'm gonna rub some whiskey into my beard and teach my beard how to shoot guns because beards and guns and whiskey and titties are what men need - not a shaving razor that comes with a free coupon for male guilt.

They can get bent - pound sand - eat shit - go suck a bag of dicks Gillette...
Ha......You need to grow that manly beard like the guys in ZZ Top....."F" Gillette

Just give them the "Gillette Venus Collection".......just so they can get in touch with their Female-Masculinity....let them make boys into, well he-she's.....LOL

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 07:02   #6
JimP
Quiet Professional

In Box's erudite praise of Gillette, he left out: Go get face-phucked"

Box - you're welcome.

I think Box should run for omnipotent Commander of the Universe. I'd vote for him!!
JimP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2019, 11:54   #7
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
In Box's erudite praise of Gillette, he left out: Go get face-phucked"

Box - you're welcome.

I think Box should run for omnipotent Commander of the Universe. I'd vote for him!!
Hee...Hee....So would I....Make sure that beard is "A Manly Man Rough Billy Gibbons" type....Hail to The Commander....LOL.....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
Old 01-15-2019, 14:00   #8
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimP View Post
I am honored by your vote of confidence but sadly, I will not be seeking the nomination.
I saw what the liberals did to Supreme Court Justice Brett Michael Kavanaugh - hell - they are ready to keel haul the POTUS over a table full of fast food cheeseburgers.

Heavens to Betsy - if those same fuckers got a hold of my Twitter account from the mid-1980's when I was young and full of beans................WOW....................

No thank you - I prefer to remain in the shadows.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

Last edited by Box; 01-15-2019 at 14:24.
Old 01-15-2019, 15:17   #9
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

I prefer a straight razor, myself. Always the option of going toxic male if some beta-male NPC tries to throw down while I'm shaving. Let's see Gillette slit a dude's throat to the spine with one of those pansy, virtue-signaling face squeegees.
Old 01-17-2019, 01:43   #10
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Entertaining rant.
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...inity-n2539123
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
Old 01-17-2019, 07:13   #11
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by GratefulCitizen View Post

FUCK.YEAH.

That article made me want to eat rare red meat. The comments about being surrounded gave me a freedom boner.

In fact - from now on when I "laugh" on line - it will no longer be "hahaha"
It will be "hehehehe"

"A-Mer-Ica FUCK YEAH"

Old 01-17-2019, 11:02   #12
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

The pathology of sneaky male feminists.

Xxxhttps://youtu.be/ZBK8QktuViw
Old 01-17-2019, 12:26   #13
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I am honored by your vote of confidence but sadly, I will not be seeking the nomination.
That's just 'cause you know where the remaining Class VI caches are from JADE HELM.

That video site WWNBN - part of the Gulag empire, you know the one that doesn't manipulate search results - is now tweaking the likes/dislike ratio over that commercial because the like numbers aren't jiving with pesky facts.

Get a Bambaw or Harry's, learn how to fucking shave, for real - before slave-labor-mfr'd disposables came along.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 12:44   #14
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMAHAWK9521 View Post
I prefer a straight razor, myself. Always the option of going toxic male if some beta-male NPC tries to throw down while I'm shaving. Let's see Gillette slit a dude's throat to the spine with one of those pansy, virtue-signaling face squeegees.
I am feeling some yes Jim Bowie manliness I will start using a bowie knife to shave
Old 01-17-2019, 12:59   #15
rsdengler
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorDiplomat View Post
I am feeling some yes Jim Bowie manliness I will start using a bowie knife to shave
Can you video tape it? That way we can show the little "sissy girlie men" how real "manly men" shave......LOL....

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita