was it good for you too?
Dozer523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 22:19   #17
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by wet dog View Post
TR is correct, but may I add.

The sheepdog does not work for the sheep. He works for the Sheppard who called him, who trained him, and he is accountable only to the sheppard.

My country called me, my country trained me, my country "oath" holds me accountable.

I'm not afraid of biting the wolf or taking him down, "hand to gland", I will choke him out or drive a blade through him, I will kill.

But I'm also known for occasionally biting a lamb when they are out of order, without fear of my sheppard in correcting me. The sheppard has given me a range of motion, he is in control and has defended me when the sheep complain.

My name is Wet Dog, and I approved this message.
"This has been a paid advertisement for the 'Wet Dog For A New Pack' campaign. All commemorative 'Wet Dog' merchandise, to include: dog bowls, dog collars and canine menus; as well as all leash commands, herding techniques, retrieving commands, hunting TTPs, litter training tips, puppy-rearing plans, sheep-biting guides, wolf-slaughtering programs, chicken-stealing ideas, cat-harassment enterprises, and rare mineral digging rights, are the sole proprietary ownership of Wet Dog and may not be copied, scanned, recorded, photographed, sketched, memorized, considered, thought about, or even envisioned, without the express consent of Wet Dog or the 'Wet Dog For A New Pack' campaign committee."

"All the poop and piddle stains and destroyed property are some other dog's"

Vote: WET DOG!!

Last edited by TOMAHAWK9521; 09-08-2011 at 22:29.
TOMAHAWK9521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:28   #18
wet dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMAHAWK9521 View Post
"This has been a paid advertisement for the 'Wet Dog For A New Pack' campaign. All commemorative 'Wet Dog' merchandise, to include: dog bowls, dog collars and canine menus; as well as all leash commands, herding techniques, retrieving commands, hunting TTPs, litter training tips, puppy-rearing plans, sheep-biting guides, wolf-slaughtering programs, chicken-stealing ideas, cat-harassment enterprises, and rare mineral digging rights, are the sole proprietary ownership of Wet Dog and may not be copied, scanned, recorded, photographed, sketched, memorized, considered, thought about, or even envisioned, without the express consent of Wet Dog or the 'Wet Dog For A New Pack' campaign committee."

You're killing me brother, but maybe we should have someone here at PS.com start with the art work, (t-shirts, dog bowls, window stickers, etc.).

No, really, I'm just kidding.....
Old 09-09-2011, 15:48   #19
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMAHAWK9521 View Post

This post is outstanding........ Wet Dog for POTUS in 2012..........

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

SFA M-2527, Chapter XXXVII
greenberetTFS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 16:20   #20
wet dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenberetTFS View Post
This post is outstanding........ Wet Dog for POTUS in 2012..........

Big Teddy
No. According to the last SITREP, too many skeletons in closet that are kicking, some still wearing duct tape. But an interesting idea, the non-professional politician. We've all seen the results of the average guy who runs, (i.e., Congressmen, Senators, Govenors). Some have been retired doctors, working actors, comedians, pro-wrestlers. A new generation of elected officials are now retired soldiers, sailors, and airmen, and at every turn, they are beaten down. It's a tough environment, those who have done well, seemed to have been in a perfect storm to just have things go well. Well, its been awhile since anything has just gone well, and it will be awhile before they do. What we need, and appears to be coming our way, are the young guns politicos turning and burning the late night candle to define the problem and direct staffers to execute.

I like what I see in some of the new junior politicians, time will tell how they truely perform, and under what conditions we weigh in on their careers.

I think Richard would make a good POTUS, TR as V. President, but god help our enemies if Team Sergeant was Sec of Defense.

Be we have other threads for political discussions.

Last edited by wet dog; 09-09-2011 at 16:33.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:01   #21
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dozer523 View Post
Gawd I love this thread.
was it good for you too?
Great to see your back in stride,Dusty's been carrying your load while you've been training young tigers for GB pre Q course training .............

Big Teddy
I believe that SF is a 'calling' - not too different from the calling missionaries I know received. I knew instantly that it was for me, and that I would do all I could to achieve it. Most others I know in SF experienced something similar. If, as you say, you HAVE searched and read, and you do not KNOW if this is the path for you --- it is not....
Zonie Diver

SF is a calling and it requires commitment and dedication that the uninitiated will never understand......
Jack Moroney

Old 09-10-2011, 13:29   #22
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

REASONS?

People do things for two reasons, A good reason and the real reason!
Special Forces does things for the RIGHT reason...Regard's, tom kelly
tom kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 15:19   #23
greenberetTFS
Quiet Professional (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom kelly View Post
People do things for two reasons, A good reason and the real reason!
Special Forces does things for the RIGHT reason...Regard's, tom kelly

Big Teddy
Zonie Diver

Jack Moroney

Old 10-10-2012, 12:03   #24
500 Proof
Asset

edit

Last edited by 500 Proof; 12-30-2012 at 22:30.
500 Proof is offline   Reply With Quote