Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 09-22-2020, 13:22   #376
Ret10Echo
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I think we are waaaay past the point of being worried about healing.

Some injuries are mortal wounds and expending the contents of your aid-bag on a dying patient only endangers others that have a good shot and survival. sometimes the best treatment is a quick coup de grâce
And the MSM is Annie Wilkes

James Madison
Ret10Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 14:46   #377
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:

Some injuries are mortal wounds and expending the contents of your aid-bag on an expectant patient only endangers others that have a good shot at survival. Sometimes the best treatment is a quick coup de grâce.

There are tens of millions of Americans that for reasons known only to them, have no intention of becoming my friend. They despise me because of my beliefs.
-They worship a man that said the problem with people like me is that we cling to our guns and religion and antipathy to people that aren't like us...
...yet they know nothing about what we cling to and have no intention of learning.
-They worship a woman that said people like me are not only deplorable - we are irredeemable.
-They worship a supreme court justice that said she would move to New Zealand if "her candidate" for POTUS didn't win.
-They now worship a woman who slept her way into politics, has so dishonored her family heritage that her father has actually spoken out in public to correct her lies, and called her boss a racist - but is willing to play ball to continue moving up the ladder of leftist corruption.
-They worship an ideal that suggests the only reason people would disagree with them is because those people are racists, bigots, misogynists, and generally bad people.
-They reject any suggestion that they might be wrong.

No thanks - I'm not going to waste room in my pack carrying band-aids when the opposition has clearly and repeatedly stated that they will give no quarter.
I'd expect more mercy from the Dread Pirate Roberts.

Sorry, my heart has been hardened.
You are not alone and I’m not sorry!

For some reason already established before the 2016 election the country was at war within itself. The last four years have only brought it to the surface like a festering cyst.

Now, what are we going to do about it when the integrity of our electoral process cannot be trusted and may ultimately fail?

RIP Marine Gardner Semper Fi. (Remember who started the Revolutionary War and why?)

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 14:50   #378
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

LOOK AROUND:

MSM keeps propping up Joe Biden, pretending he is "Normal" RGB on her death-bed insists President Trump wait to appoint a new justice to take her place, The Harris-Biden Ticket is being mentioned by both, Cam & 30330, ammunition & reloading supplies are out of stock & on backorder, The DOJ Barr & Durham HAVE NOT indicated anyone of the deep state actors Muller, Weisman, Comey, McCabe, Stzrok, and on down the list, Where is POS Hunter Biden, Pelosi is talking about Impeaching Trump again if he nominates a candidate to SCOTUS, The WUHAN CHINESE VIRUS, death toll is approaching 200K, a CoVID-19 vaccine will probably be available before Election Day, But, 2/3 of the people surveyed said they would not get it, The 2020 Election results will not be official until the mail-in-ballotts are counted, election day is being extended by activist judges to accompany the mail in vote. What could go wrong....There is fake crowd noise at NFL games everything is good !!!!
Old 09-22-2020, 19:03   #379
Box
Quiet Professional

I've said it before - the 1987 Documentary about the Bakersfield Food Riots was only a glimpse at what democrats and their enabler/sympathizers will do when they finally regain control of the federal government...
...ANTIFA is going to look like a kindergarten class that missed nap time compared to a nation ran by Nancy, Chuck, and Kamalamala
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 06:56   #380
Florida Patriot
Asset

Quote:

Some injuries are mortal wounds and expending the contents of your aid-bag on an expectant patient only endangers others that have a good shot at survival. Sometimes the best treatment is a quick coup de grâce.

There are tens of millions of Americans that for reasons known only to them, have no intention of becoming my friend. They despise me because of my beliefs.
-They worship a man that said the problem with people like me is that we cling to our guns and religion and antipathy to people that aren't like us...
...yet they know nothing about what we cling to and have no intention of learning.
-They worship a woman that said people like me are not only deplorable - we are irredeemable.
-They worship a supreme court justice that said she would move to New Zealand if "her candidate" for POTUS didn't win.
-They now worship a woman who slept her way into politics, has so dishonored her family heritage that her father has actually spoken out in public to correct her lies, and called her boss a racist - but is willing to play ball to continue moving up the ladder of leftist corruption.
-They worship an ideal that suggests the only reason people would disagree with them is because those people are racists, bigots, misogynists, and generally bad people.

No thanks - I'm not going to waste room in my pack carrying band-aids when the opposition has clearly and repeatedly stated that they will give no quarter.

QFT
If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

-- Samuel Adams --
Florida Patriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 09:10   #381
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:

I'm agree with this.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:04   #382
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:

Far be it from a very flawed person like me to virtue-signal (and I lament my hardening hard too!), but Penn's post from another thread came to mind when I think of the consequences of the above mindset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn View Post
If the dialogue between parties is dead, only one venue offers resolution. No one in my mind wants that engagement. But should it come, extreme prejudice should not be limited to just those in the street, but to those in every academic social policy department in every university in America. It should be a complete cleansing, no different than the one stated by Ayers, who casually suggested that the reeducation of some 25 million would not be worth the effort, and therefore, would need to be eliminated.
I don't think anyone here wants anything even remotely similar to the 1965-1966 purge of the left. As much as the useful idiots irk me, the fact that they can go LAARPing in a riot is quite proof of what a great nation this is. If exposure on twitter is enough to cause severe distress for them, imagine how they would react to the 1965-1966 treatment of communists/communists sympathizer/useful idiots:

https://nsarchive.gwu.edu/briefing-b...-embassy-files
http://www.europe-solidaire.org/spip.php?article44703

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:46   #383
Box
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfire View Post
Far be it from a very flawed person like me to virtue-signal (and I lament my hardening hard too!), but Penn's post from another thread came to mind when I think of the consequences of the above mindset.
Truer words have never been spoken.

The dialogue between parties is dead because the left seeks no dialogue.
The Speaker of the House has outwardly and repeatedly stated her position that she will not work with the POTUS. The Senate Minority Leader has made clear that he will not work with this president. The opposition party leaders have repeatedly disrespected and undermined the sitting president while trying to preach to aMERicans about why its ok when "they" do it...

The left killed any dialogue the morning after the last general election and any suggestion that "we the people" need to keep pursuing dialogue when the other party has simply demanded that we continue chasing them left of center before they will talk - well, the good book does say we should "turn the other cheek"

...but you only have one "other cheek" - at some point, your only recourse is to start turning over the tables that the money changers have set up in the Temple.

When its time to cleanse the temple, you cleanse the temple.
Opinions stated in this post are solely those of the author, and in no way reflect the opinions or policies of The Department of Defense, The United States Army, The Royal Canadian Mounted Police, The Screen Actors Guild, The Boy Scouts, The Good, The Bad, or The Ugly. These opinions are provided purely as overly sarcastic social commentary and are not meant to be used for mission planning or navigation.

"Make sure your own mask is secure before assisting others"
-Airplane Safety Briefing
Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 12:36   #384
sg1987
Guerrilla Chief

^^^^^^
as they say...."that will preach!"
Old 09-25-2020, 08:33   #385
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Truer words have never been spoken.

The dialogue between parties is dead because the left seeks no dialogue.
The Speaker of the House has outwardly and repeatedly stated her position that she will not work with the POTUS. The Senate Minority Leader has made clear that he will not work with this president. The opposition party leaders have repeatedly disrespected and undermined the sitting president while trying to preach to aMERicans about why its ok when "they" do it...

The left killed any dialogue the morning after the last general election and any suggestion that "we the people" need to keep pursuing dialogue when the other party has simply demanded that we continue chasing them left of center before they will talk - well, the good book does say we should "turn the other cheek"

...but you only have one "other cheek" - at some point, your only recourse is to start turning over the tables that the money changers have set up in the Temple.

When its time to cleanse the temple, you cleanse the temple.
Amen! Appeasement never works.
bblhead672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 09:15   #386
Badger52
Area Commander

"Wet Work"

Those of us "of a certain vintage" will remember the generally accepted notion that the Sovs had their Bulgarian proxies do some of the dirty work of the Cold War.

Perhaps we should turn loose a bunch of modern Bulgarian soccer hooligans onto the streets of Portland, Seattle, and other places as a roving QRF.
They seem like nice folks...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bulgarians_Support_Kyle.jpg (122.3 KB, 40 views)

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 01:52   #387
frostfire
Area Commander

/watch?t=1s&v=E4dhPM99i4I&bpctr=1601107425

For those who haven’t seen the 11 min vid on YT from Rittenhouse defense team
I hope this does not follow Gardner’s case

I agree w the video that at 2 million dollars bond, Kyle is a political prisoner!
For the law practicing out there, is there no repercussions for a DA to side w mob versus justice ?

I’ve suspected it for many years, but I see now that lawfare is the true front line. I’m contemplating using my GI Bill to attend law school

INDNJC

Last edited by frostfire; 09-26-2020 at 01:54.
Old 09-26-2020, 05:47   #388
Badger52
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostfire View Post
I agree w the video that at 2 million dollars bond, Kyle is a political prisoner! For the law practicing out there, is there no repercussions for a DA to side w mob versus justice ?
Contrasted with the nightly revolving door of documented violent felons that are released in a couple hours w/o bail in the Starbucks Rainforest Preserve out west. Like other governance, the citiizens get (in a DA) what they vote for.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 09:07   #389
Texas_Shooter
SF Candidate

Extradition

I was hoping that the powers to be in Illinois were delaying his extradition so that they may attempt to make sure that one of their citizens can receive a fair trial in Wisconsin. But I find that had to believe because both states are run by democrats.

https://apnews.com/article/homicide-...95bf815755e080
Texas_Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 09:29   #390
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Shooter View Post
I was hoping that the powers to be in Illinois were delaying his extradition so that they may attempt to make sure that one of their citizens can receive a fair trial in Wisconsin. But I find that had to believe because both states are run by democrats.

https://apnews.com/article/homicide-...95bf815755e080
Thanks for posting that. I was quite worried that the the fund raising may not necessarily benefit Kyle as I reviewed various law firms' critics on what his lawyers should actually be doing in the meantime. However, there is ground for this:

"Extradition cases are rarely fought, but when they are the defendant has to do it through a habeas corpus proceeding, said Cecelia Klingele, a professor at the University of Wisconsin Law School. That means Rittenhouse would have to argue that he is being illegally detained, she said.

“We just don’t know what the basis of the legal challenge is going to be,” she said.

David Erickson, a former state appellate judge who teaches at Chicago Kent College of Law, said when challenges do occur, there are generally two arguments: that no crime was committed in the other state or that the defendant was not the person who committed the crime.

It's truly providential the person who did flying kick to Kyle did not absorb the 2 rounds fired. Imagine the headline and the pathos complication: "teenage white supremacist used assault rifle to murder peaceful black protester"

INDNJC