Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > General Discussions

Old 12-02-2018, 11:44   #46
tonyz
Area Commander

Yup ODNT...we need the high-tech equivalent of election ink.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:52   #47
hardcorps
BANNED USER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
There has to be and is a better way to vote: securely, on-time, and within the voting window to meet the requirements of the constitution and amendments established by law...only some people are against that.

I think this latest voting experience has shown again that laws are easily broken and rules are only used if they support your side. Just ask a judge to render an unbiased decision.

I don’t doubt for a second that homeless people, felons and illegal aliens in California, Arizona, Florida, and Texas, filled out ballots with help from volunteers that “confirmed” their eligibility to vote. “Check this box here, sign your name, and we will fill out the rest for you and turn it in...at the appropriate time.”
There were certainly no complaints from you folks when Trump won the last election, solely via the Electoral College, even though Hilary garnered nearly 3 million more popular votes. If the results had skewed in the opposite direction, I'm sure you'd all be clamoring to eliminate the Electoral College process.
hardcorps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:57   #48
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcorps View Post
Well, there you go again! Apparently not, you haven’t learned your audience yet. You speak more about the people of So. California than the members of this board

That's because the topic here is the allegedly "stolen" election in California. That's why I'm speaking about California in particular. It's a topic I can address with some authority.

And yes, I have deduced who the "audience" is on this board. Many of the opinions expressed here seem to align more with QAnon and Infowars than even with Fox News. And it's also quite obvious that contrary opinions are not welcomed.

As for California and especially Orange County, have you ever wondered where the Republicans might have gone as apposed to just thinking they changed brands because of the latest President?

There's one former Republican -- myself -- who has not gone anywhere, and is not planning to. And I'm not the only one who's left the party. Our former Republican Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, is another one who's no longer vocalizing support for the Republicans, or for the current president. There are plenty more. It's no mystery to me why Republican candidates were almost completely shut out in the last election. "Ballot harvesting" is a pretty lame excuse for what amounted to an almost complete rout in the last election.
[/QUOTE]

OK real slowly the republicans you mention are RINO Republican In Name Only but as most intelligent not led by Hollywood American's have seen the Republicans are no different than Democrats hence the IN NAME ONLY moniker

We and many Americans are seeing the corruption that both parties represent as indiscernible and both parties are taking us in the same direction....it also seems apparent that it is both parties that are the swamp with so much collusion their is no representation except for special interest in which seems predominantly social justice....Trumps sentiment echoes loudly with true patriots. Many feel the reason the RINO's attack Trump and that both parties keep blocking Trump is due to exposure of how dirty they really are.

I know it hard to see things with the drug addicted, drunk, entitled, pedophile Hollywood that surrounds you

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 12-02-2018 at 12:04.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:58   #49
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Well, there you go again! Apparently not, you haven’t learned your audience yet. You speak more about the people of So. California than the members of this board

That's because the topic here is the allegedly "stolen" election in California. That's why I'm speaking about California in particular. It's a topic I can address with some authority.

And yes, I have deduced who the "audience" is on this board. Many of the opinions expressed here seem to align more with QAnon and Infowars than even with Fox News. And it's also quite obvious that contrary opinions are not welcomed.

As for California and especially Orange County, have you ever wondered where the Republicans might have gone as apposed to just thinking they changed brands because of the latest President?

There's one former Republican -- myself -- who has not gone anywhere, and is not planning to. And I'm not the only one who's left the party. Our former Republican Governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, is another one who's no longer vocalizing support for the Republicans, or for the current president. There are plenty more. It's no mystery to me why Republican candidates were almost completely shut out in the last election. "Ballot harvesting" is a pretty lame excuse for what amounted to an almost complete rout in the last election.
[/QUOTE]

I like debating with you, I hope you don’t pack up your things and leave. I’m saddened that you group us together with conspiracy groups and alt-right organizations because that in and of itself shows you don’t know anything about us.

Arnold a Republican? And married to Maria Shriver er um “Kennedy” yeah, right! LOL (Someone wore the pants in that relationship and it wasn’t Conan in the bearskin loin cloth)

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:58   #50
tonyz
Area Commander

Quote:
There were certainly no complaints from you folks when Trump won the last election, solely via the Electoral College, even though Hilary garnered nearly 3 million more popular votes. If the results had skewed in the opposite direction, I'm sure you'd all be clamoring to eliminate the Electoral College process.
And, you’d be incorrect in that assumption.

But, it is interesting to read the “Hollywood” perspective straight from the horse’s mouth.

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:00   #51
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
What part of constitutional voting laws are you confused about?

If Hillary had won, she’d be the president simple as that...we don’t elect people to be president by popular vote.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old 12-02-2018, 12:06   #52
Pete
Quiet Professional

Quote:
...... "Ballot harvesting" is a pretty lame excuse for what amounted to an almost complete rout in the last election......
If this last election was a rout what were Obama's numbers in his first midterm election and what would you call it.

Hint - he lost 60 House seats and 6 Senate seats. So that was a _________?
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:09   #53
hardcorps
BANNED USER

Arnold a Republican? And married to Maria Shriver er um “Kennedy” yeah, right! LOL (Someone wore the pants in that relationship and it wasn’t Conan in the bearskin loin cloth)[/QUOTE]
It is possible for a husband and wife to have different political affiliations. The most visible example is James Carville and Mary Matalan.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:09   #54
Golf1echo
Area Commander

Location: Western Carolina in the rainforest,4000' along the Eastern Cont. Div.
Where did they go?
https://www.sacbee.com/site-services...e32679753.html

This is not to mention the business exodus or the previous decades. Californians have flooded into AZ,NV,Colo,WY,OR,WA,MT and many other areas since at least the 70’s...the issue is much bigger than the people of SCali.

Essayons

By Dand

"In the school of the wilds,there is no graduation day"Horace Kephart
Golf1echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:11   #55
hardcorps
BANNED USER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete View Post
If this last election was a rout what were Obama's numbers in his first midterm election and what would you call it.

Hint - he lost 60 House seats and 6 Senate seats. So that was a _________?
I remember Obama's reaction to that midterm. His words (as I recall them) were "We got shellacked." No chance of hearing that kind of honest humility from Trump.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:16   #56
hardcorps
BANNED USER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf1echo View Post
Where did they go?
https://www.sacbee.com/site-services...e32679753.html

This is not to mention the business exodus or the previous decades. Californians have flooded into AZ,NV,Colo,WY,OR,WA,MT and many other areas since at least the 70’s...the issue is much bigger than the people of SCali.
That's not due to politics; it's all about housing prices. California has the most expensive real estate in the nation. People have been fleeing to states that have affordable homes, selling their small houses here in California and using the proceeds to buy mansions in other states. That what it's all about.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:17   #57
Pete
Quiet Professional

Quote:
I remember Obama's reaction to that midterm. His words (as I recall them) were "We got shellacked." No chance of hearing that kind of honest humility from Trump.
So he lost 60 and 6 - but us losing 40 was a rout?
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:18   #58
WarriorDiplomat
Quiet Professional

Quote:

No we would feel disappointment in the systematic brainwashing of mainstream media being allowed to be so skewed and dominating 90% of the media furthermore the fact that Trump won the electoral college just shows that American patriots are clearly resilient to the bombardment.

The conditioning of the American people on mainstream entertainment to accept the SJW lefts agenda is fairly obvious for example the last 3 Star Wars movies has imposed a feminist superiority mantra in the form of a storyline that subliminally imposes diversity and feminism.

Homosexuality and Diversity agendas are so predominant in every venue it is sickening most importantly with children's programming in which trusting parents are so busy trying to make it they have little time to teach their children which today is more like damage control....the psychological assault on the minds of defenseless children with thinly veiled integration and LGBTQ ideas should be against the law

Only liberal leftists believe themselves to be so morally elite that they feel they have the right to influence and shape the minds of our children because they feel the ends justifies the means to interfere with the rights of parents to say no

Last edited by WarriorDiplomat; 12-02-2018 at 12:20.
WarriorDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 12:22   #59
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
That's not due to politics; it's all about housing prices. California has the most expensive real estate in the nation. People have been fleeing to states that have affordable homes, selling their small houses here in California and using the proceeds to buy mansions in other states. That what it's all about.
Que?

Not everything is about politics but most things are about money, and money and taxes drive personal decisions. As one goes down and the other up (due to employment opportunities and politics) people regardless of political affiliations make those decisions with their feet.

Why move to Seattle which does have the highest housing costs in the nations out side New York City if it’s about leaving high housing costs in California?

Old 12-02-2018, 12:22   #60
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
There has to be and is a better way to vote: securely, on-time, and within the voting window to meet the requirements of the constitution and amendments established by law
Ever seen a re-count in the Mega Millions Lottery?

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote