Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 11-08-2018, 08:17   #1
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

Left-wing domestic Terrorism

Make no mistake this is terrorism. I seriously cannot believe no one's been arrested yet on terrorism charges.

(Let me know when the shooting starts, I'll be fishing. )

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Protesters Send Message to Tucker Carlson outside His Home: ‘We Know Where You Sleep at Night’
By Jack Crowe

November 7, 2018 8:33 PM

A group of protesters congregated outside what they claimed was Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s home in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night to chant threatening messages.

Smash Racism D.C., a self-described “anti-fascist” group, posted a video of their members screaming obscenities at Carlson’s house and blaming his “policies” for the deaths of thousands of people.

“Tucker Carlson, we will fight!” the protesters chanted. “We know where you sleep at night!”

In the first video posted to Twitter, one protester can be seen ringing Carlson’s doorbell before running away.

“Racist scumbag, leave town!”

Every night you spread fear into our homes—fear of the other, fear of us, and fear of them. Each night you tell us we are not safe. Tonight you’re reminded that we have a voice. Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either.#KnockKnockTucker pic.twitter.com/QlNVKS4oxN

— Smash Racism DC (@SmashRacismDC) November 7, 2018

cont:
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...fox-news-host/
Old 11-08-2018, 08:22   #2
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Totally agree. Do they fall under 2001 Terrorist Hunting License, no time limit, no bag limit?

Time to go hunting, not fishing.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 08:43   #3
echoes
Area Commander

Was just reading this, and my father asked an interesting question; "How in the world do they get the home addresses of these folks?"

And also that, "It is sad that now folks will have to hire extra security, for extra expense to help the wife who is hiding in the pantry, and all the extra worry it will cause."

In summation, "It is crazy the money that has been given to all of these democrats, like the guy who ran against Cruz in Texas who was given 70 million dollars."

Holly
echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 09:12   #4
cbtengr
Area Commander

It's all about civility, when they get what they want this will all end. Maybe the new AG will be more active in the pursuit of these individuals and the people who finance them.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:09   #5
rsdengler
Area Commander

LOL...I am with ODNT....It's November, and it is hunting season after all.....tag and bag um......

-Benjamin Franklin

Rita
rsdengler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:52   #6
tonyz
Area Commander

This is how the far left rolls...any angry mobs outside Donnie Lemon’s home ? No, didn’t think so.

Those mob’s, the far lefts henchmen, intend to shut down speech, debate and opposing views. Tucker Carlson has been a thorn in their side...hence...the shallow attempt at intimidation...

Marcus Tullius Cicero
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 13:31   #7
Pete
Quiet Professional

I'm not too worried about a person who rings a doorbell and runs away.

Typical punks that are brave as all get out when they are in a pack and have somebody surrounded.

It is funny to watch those clips where a couple of good old boys wade into a crowd of them and start putting a few on the ground. The pack backs off pretty quick.
Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 14:29   #8
7624U
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post
Make no mistake this is terrorism. I seriously cannot believe no one's been arrested yet on terrorism charges.

(Let me know when the shooting starts, I'll be fishing. )

ter·ror·ism
/ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
noun: terrorism

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Protesters Send Message to Tucker Carlson outside His Home: ‘We Know Where You Sleep at Night’
By Jack Crowe

November 7, 2018 8:33 PM

A group of protesters congregated outside what they claimed was Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s home in Washington, D.C., on Wednesday night to chant threatening messages.

Smash Racism D.C., a self-described “anti-fascist” group, posted a video of their members screaming obscenities at Carlson’s house and blaming his “policies” for the deaths of thousands of people.

“Tucker Carlson, we will fight!” the protesters chanted. “We know where you sleep at night!”

In the first video posted to Twitter, one protester can be seen ringing Carlson’s doorbell before running away.

“Racist scumbag, leave town!”

Every night you spread fear into our homes—fear of the other, fear of us, and fear of them. Each night you tell us we are not safe. Tonight you’re reminded that we have a voice. Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either.#KnockKnockTucker pic.twitter.com/QlNVKS4oxN

— Smash Racism DC (@SmashRacismDC) November 7, 2018

cont:
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...fox-news-host/

Would be easier to get them on federal stalking laws that Obama signed into law.

http://victimsofcrime.org/our-progra...-stalking-laws

DC Laws http://victimsofcrime.org/our-progra...ct-of-columbia

"Me"

Last edited by 7624U; 11-08-2018 at 14:31.
7624U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 14:53   #9
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Flamethrowers are legal in most states.
Just sayin'...
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 17:57   #10
ddoering
Quiet Professional

The AR-15 was made for crowd control.
ddoering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 18:22   #11
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

I just think of the “Purge” and “Grand Torino” (Get off my lawn)

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old Dog New Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 18:34   #12
(1VB)compforce
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes View Post
Was just reading this, and my father asked an interesting question; "How in the world do they get the home addresses of these folks?"
Most of the politicians' addresses are public record as part of their election filings so they are readily available that way.

There are also web sites that sell contacts for well-known people (aka celebs). Typically they are used to solicit for charitable functions to get either things for the silent auctions or to get the person to attend. Politicians addresses are in those as well.
(1VB)compforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 19:35   #13
tom kelly
Quiet Professional

EVERYONE IS READING THE POSTINGS ON THIS SITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddoering View Post
The AR-15 was made for crowd control.
SO I am NOT giving ANY intel on how or when or what I would respond with. This is for everyone's benefit. LEO, protestors, friends and neighbors. THINK about your ACTIONS and be prepared to ANSWER to me about your behavior I will treat you with the same respect that you intend to show me ....tom kelly
Old 11-08-2018, 20:11   #14
TJ11B
Auxiliary

I'd say that qualifies as criminal trespassing at the very least, very much something an un-wanted stranger can be ventilated for. Not sure what the laws are like wherever Tucker Carlson is but that's my perspective from here in TX.
Old 11-08-2018, 20:14   #15
Paslode
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ11B View Post
I'd say that qualifies as criminal trespassing at the very least, very much something an un-wanted stranger can be ventilated for. Not sure what the laws are like wherever Tucker Carlson is but that's my perspective from here in TX.
As I understand it, Mr. Carlson lives in gun free Washington, DC.