Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > The Bear Pit > PT/ H2H

Old 02-05-2013, 18:07   #16
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocIllinois View Post
Damn, maybe I'm one of those Neanderthals afchic has been referring to...

Nice shortpants!
Old 02-05-2013, 18:08   #17
afchic
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocIllinois View Post
Damn, maybe I'm one of those Neanderthals afchic has been referring to...

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit
afchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 18:19   #18
alelks
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragbag036 View Post
These idiots, but of course I wanted to see what she looked like.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jamie-jo...281?_mSplash=1
Well if that's her Linkedin page someone needs to sue her for false advertising.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/healt...xercises-video

Video is on this page. Honestly though, it sounds like they were 100% in the wrong on this one but the husband trying to get in on the action is 100% BS.
alelks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 18:54   #19
BKKMAN
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by alelks View Post
Well if that's her Linkedin page someone needs to sue her for false advertising.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/healt...xercises-video

Video is on this page. Honestly though, it sounds like they were 100% in the wrong on this one but the husband trying to get in on the action is 100% BS.

It is not inequality which is the real misfortune, it is dependence. Voltaire
BKKMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 18:55   #20
TOMAHAWK9521
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by afchic View Post
The ones I get the kick out of the most are the ones that never left the 1980's. Mullets, tiger stripe weight lifing pants, tank tops torn down the sides so you can get a real good look They all look like outcasts from the Arnold movie when he was lifting. We need a "gag me" smiley!!!
On top of not being able to afford a whole shirt, their backne juice gets all over the benches. And, of course, they have to roar and bellow to the entire gym as they stack all the weights they can find on the leg press/bench/squat rack, and then do 1 rep and walk away without returning the weights to their proper place.

Even worse is when those guys have morphed into "Zoolanders". After each set they have pose in front of the mirrors and pull a "Blue Steel" or "Magnum".
Old 02-05-2013, 20:12   #21
lovemycountry
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty View Post

"There you go, again."

LMC

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedom, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."

Abraham Lincoln
lovemycountry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 20:44   #22
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Well, the guy with the Mungo Jerry was bald on top, too. Work on the mutton chops and you'll be cool again.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 21:37   #23
Habu-MFFI 175
Quiet Professional

Those guys must have been hard up has there brain fried.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:18   #24
sf11b_p
Guerrilla

She said... was the texted message saved and verified, article doesn't indicate.

Quote:
“He would answer bluntly, ‘So, I can see your chest move while you do it,"
Or he answered matter of factually or dismissively or vaguely. Doesn't indicate what exactly the exercise was, was it the bench press , chest fly machine or dumbbell fly. Some type of exercise when compression of the chest muscles are an indication of an actually effective repetition of the movement. $400 a return on her membership maybe.

Of course there is absolutely not one woman who checks out the males in the area, or comments in the locker room. cough, bllsht.

When I think of the perverted physical therapist who commented "I want to see you walk." while recovering from leg surgery. Probably leering when my back was turned... I feel so damaged.

Last edited by sf11b_p; 02-06-2013 at 11:25.
sf11b_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 12:34   #25
afchic
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by sf11b_p View Post
She said... was the texted message saved and verified, article doesn't indicate.

Or he answered matter of factually or dismissively or vaguely. Doesn't indicate what exactly the exercise was, was it the bench press , chest fly machine or dumbbell fly. Some type of exercise when compression of the chest muscles are an indication of an actually effective repetition of the movement. $400 a return on her membership maybe.

Of course there is absolutely not one woman who checks out the males in the area, or comments in the locker room. cough, bllsht.

When I think of the perverted physical therapist who commented "I want to see you walk." while recovering from leg surgery. Probably leering when my back was turned... I feel so damaged.
It is obvious you didn't read the entire article. Go back and try again.

CBS DFW reports Jaimie Johnson says her problems began when a trainer she saw at the gym in Plano made her do exercises she felt were inappropriate.

“He would answer bluntly, ‘So, I can see your chest move while you do it," Johnson said the trainer responded when she questioned him about the exercises. "And, not in an exercising kind of way. More in a sexual way."
Old 02-06-2013, 13:25   #26
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
It is obvious you didn't read the entire article. Go back and try again.

CBS DFW reports Jaimie Johnson says her problems began when a trainer she saw at the gym in Plano made her do exercises she felt were inappropriate.

“He would answer bluntly, ‘So, I can see your chest move while you do it," Johnson said the trainer responded when she questioned him about the exercises. "And, not in an exercising kind of way. More in a sexual way."
Tell her to quit wearing pasties and a thong to her workouts.

Honestly, sometimes, what do you do? A woman gets a case of the ass if you look at her, but reserves the right to get a case of the ass if you don't.
Old 02-06-2013, 13:35   #27
afchic
Area Commander

Quote:
Tell her to quit wearing pasties and a thong to her workouts.

Honestly, sometimes, what do you do? A woman gets a case of the ass if you look at her, but reserves the right to get a case of the ass if you don't.
Women are a pain in the ass, I agree in most cases, but this one isn't it. She clearly told at least 3 people (2 of whom were the offenders) she was offended by an action, not a look.

As I tell my husband, he will never get in trouble from me by looking. Hell, most of the time I am the one pointing them out. If it goes beyond looking, that is where there will be issues.

Most women don't mind if a guy they find attractive looks at them "that way" but get offended if one they find unattractive does. Pure BS.

I ascribe to the athlete's point of view: I am there to work out and get sweaty, if that turns you on, whatever. Just keep it to yourself, I am busy and don't want to be bothered.
Old 02-06-2013, 13:45   #28
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Women are a pain in the ass, I agree in most cases, but this one isn't it. She clearly told at least 3 people (2 of whom were the offenders) she was offended by an action, not a look.
Oh, yeah. In this instance, sounds like she's clearly got a case to hit 'em in the wallet.

Some guys are just assinine, period.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:41   #29
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Most women don't mind if a guy they find attractive looks at them "that way" but get offended if one they find unattractive does. Pure BS.
LOL We need more ladies like you, Ma'am

I don't mind either one, even the homo ones. A compliment is a compliment is a compliment

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote