Originally Posted by Blitzzz View Post

Try it here: [url="http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/files.workout.pdf]
Broken link. The one you previously typed works
http://www.professionalsoldiers.com/files/workout.pdf

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 21:36   #32
Blitzzz (RIP)
Quiet Professional

This is a long talked about subject.

Guys I have posted in the previos thread about "Blitzing". This is not the Blitz you can find on the net. This is the Blitz I invented some 16 years ago. There is no system on the planet that can make you more "powerful" and with greater Muscular endurance than this system.

It is the only system to do what it does. It strengthens you tertiary fibers. It is the ONLY system to do that. I have been trying to get it into 5th group and am waiting to present it. I have up loaded the system to PS.com and all of you are welcome to use it.
Guarantees are: a minimum of 20% strength over best life time.
Over doubled anaerobic and aerobic endurance.
increases length of time before Lactate threshold.
No loss of speed.
Increased resistance to tendon and ligament injury.

AN actual example of an exercise is: One man was working Bilateral knee extensions of 270#s X 142 reps /min...
that is a total work of 38,340# per min of work. You can not do this with any other system. Blitz

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Blitzzz (RIP); 10-25-2008 at 21:43.
Blitzzz (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 14:27   #33
Intel_Airman
Guerrilla

Reservetech,

I've been doing two a days for the last three weeks and here's what I've noticed. It's been a nice change of pace, because I haven't done a calisthenic style workout in a while. All of the pull ups, cleans, burpees, and thrusters are helping me open doors to new found muscle. I'm also starting to trim a little more bodyfat off I went from around 13% to 11% (I use calipers). 5 weeks ago I was 227 and now I'm 237 (at 6'3"). That's 10lbs, plus lbs in fat I replaced with muscle. Granted, it's probably the extra workout in the day helping and the massive calories i've been consuming at the DFAC; but there are a lot of different movements that I believe are helping my strength and size increase across the board.

I was really skeptical of crossfit because soooo many guys that I've worked with this year have gotten into it and praise it as the end all to working out. A few of the other guys and I joked that they had all joined a cult and started drinking the kool-aid. I looked at it like a fad and avoided it all year until now.

I feel that crossfit borders overtraining; most guys here do it six days a week and run. Most of them have added a good deal of muscle, but they didn't have a lot to start with so I chalk it up to typical beginner gains. Anyone who doesn't lift properly (squats, deadlift, bench) and focuses only on isometric movements never really see gains, and a lot of the guys I've seen were like this. I'm also a little worried to the strain that it puts on your shoulders. We've been doing the workout of the day on crossfit.com and it seems like our shoulders are getting blasted quite often. If you are doing shoulders in the gym, cut back and let those babies heal.

If I were you, I would try it. Work it in for a few weeks as something different. Get your extra calories, sleep at least 8 hours, and drink at least a gallon of water a day. It never hurts to change up the pace from time to time. But my counterparts that have stuck to it all year long are starting to look like skinny triathletes. Just my opinion.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:05   #34
ClemsonTiger
Asset

Disclaimer: I am not in the military, but have been powerlifting for a few years and think this may apply

You could look into a modified Westside style routine (powerlifting). I use this to increase strength and endurance simultaneously. In each workout I do one heavy lift and one lift for high repetitions, along with assistance work for weak areas. As an example, yesterday my workout was:

Squat: 135x10, 225x5, 275x3, 315x1, 365x1, 405x1
Deadlift: 135x5, 225x3, 315x24
Assistance work for abdominals
Flexibility work

Doing this kind of program has allowed me to gain size rather quickly while increasing my cardiovascular endurance. By throwing in a 12-20 mile mountain hike once a week and doing some other form of cardiovascular training daily, I feel that this regimen has allowed me to efficiently train all aspects of physical performance.
ClemsonTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:13   #35
Blitzzz (RIP)
Quiet Professional

your max is not met.

No matter what system you use, the Blitz system will increase strength, power, and endurance. It's done with no pain or injuries. Blitz

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson
Blitzzz (RIP) is offline   Reply With Quote