Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2021, 23:39   #31
NurseTim
Guerrilla Chief

At what point are we considered oppressed? Do the cattle cars (not the ones from basic) need to be queuing up?
Old 01-19-2021, 23:49   #32
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseTim View Post
At what point are we considered oppressed? Do the cattle cars (not the ones from basic) need to be queuing up?
At the point where you feel it in your keister (keester) that the number one reason you woke up in the morning and put on your happy face to go back to work and make a decent living is no longer what motivates you to wake up.

P.S. I dug out equipment today I haven’t seen in nearly twenty years, and spent the evening loading magazines...it gave me a calm, but powerful sense of control over my future. I will not get on the train. I am in control of my future and that of my family and my neighbors; we are a tight group. We will not be silenced or abridged of our rights. We are Americans and we are proud of our heritage and our history.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)

Last edited by Old Dog New Trick; 01-20-2021 at 00:15.
Old 01-19-2021, 23:56   #33
Penn
Area Commander

ODNT, el.at

If you think about Portland and the other cities that suffered under the coordinated assault this past year, unmistakably, they resemble the idea of social collapse, attacking soft targets, guaranteeing social chaos, disunity, with successful outcomes of undermining the state or community.

It’s then flipped.

That mindset has been drilled into the American consciousness, and the populace is screaming for peace, which is the game plan of the SDP. Attack, ensure chaos, and then, establish the peace.

The NG in DC, is two things. 1. Reinforcement of civilian control over the military, and 2. Securing the right to order the force to task. The vetting, which is an insult any oath taker, relieves for the moment, the SDP fear of the force they wish to subjugate.

I have no illusions; they mean to institute a totalitarian system. Their narrative is every fascist narrative ever expressed. In a sense, the SDP is in a consolidation of power phase, that will look to establish acceptance outside the USA for the dramatic extremes the SDP undertakes. While European leaders objected to Trumps Twitter ban, it only air for ½ a day.

In the MSM, it’s a done deal.

And the racial assault is to ensure a conflict society and allegiance.

Last edited by Penn; 01-20-2021 at 00:00.
Old 01-20-2021, 00:14   #34
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Penn, there is an update to my recent post.

With that I’ll say, in discussion with a neighbor and friend today he asked me that very question you pose...and I told him, then they will bleed. I am not advocating for violence, I pray and hope every day that that will not come to our nation but if it does then the government not elected by the majority and through a legal process, and the people supporting that government through illegal and unjust orders should know they are in the wrong.

I pray that before this comes to our country, cooler heads will prevail and right the wrongs that have taken place. If not, it’s 1776 all over again and China, Russia and Europe will not be our allies in the end. Seems France and the UK are this time onboard.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” (Sir Edmund Burke)
Old 01-20-2021, 00:49   #35
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

A Reminder

As mentioned in numerous places throughout this board:

GULAG ARCHIPELAGO

A primer. Maybe this is preaching to the choir but for those reading this who think it can't really happen here this gives painful insight how people can be controlled and tyranny enforced.

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
Old 01-20-2021, 00:56   #36
Old Dog New Trick
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfshooter View Post
As mentioned in numerous places throughout this board:

GULAG ARCHIPELAGO

A primer. Maybe this is preaching to the choir but for those reading this who think it can't really happen here this gives painful insight how people can be controlled and tyranny enforced.
Which year and author? 1918-1956 or 1958-1968?

That may have happened then by them but, will not be the same here. Just sayin’.

Old 01-20-2021, 01:18   #37
atticus finch
Guerrilla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABN_FO View Post
I'm not Israeli. I'm an American. I'd prefer not to live like Israelis.
owing to what is about to transpire within this country in less than 48 hrs, our choices have become far more limited.

The country we once knew is essentially gone in less than 48 hrs, it is time to face that reality and deal with the realities that any realistic options present.

if secession presents the prospect of living within 20 miles of enemy territory, the israelis have proven it can be done.

Remember this too, the people who might be living across the national boundary (former state line) are not going to be entirely people who hate your very existence. there will those who do hate and wish to do us harm, we live with that already on a lesser extent.

however living close to enemy territory either real or potential can be done.

The other option is the slavery and worse we will face under the coming status-quo.
Old 01-20-2021, 06:40   #38
JGC2
Quiet Professional

If anyone wants to know who runs this country, just check out Trump's full pardon list of 143 people. Our Intel guys should be able to connect these dots rapidly, because it's not complicated.

No Rittenhouse, and no protesters from Jan 6th, but a whole lot of rich bankers and fraudsters and speculative financiers and tycoons and, most tellingly, people with ties to a certain foreign country in a manner that we're not allowed to speak about publicly, yet is shared by pretty much all of Biden's top appointments, including the top 3 levels of the DoS and head of the CIA, which ensures this foreign country will get taken care of for the foreseeable future. Oh and look at the last run of legislation Trump signed after the Capitol breach, that's a good clue too.

I promise I'm not even close to being the smartest guy in the room...y'all can figure this out.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...emency-012021/
Old 01-20-2021, 07:54   #39
Go Devil
Guerrilla Chief

This type of thinking may be illegal, but wouldn’t right now be the best time to blockade the supply to America’s new Green Zone?

I mean, it’s now kind of like a walled city.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:56   #40
bblhead672
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
At the point where you feel it in your keister (keester) that the number one reason you woke up in the morning and put on your happy face to go back to work and make a decent living is no longer what motivates you to wake up.

P.S. I dug out equipment today I haven’t seen in nearly twenty years, and spent the evening loading magazines...it gave me a calm, but powerful sense of control over my future. I will not get on the train. I am in control of my future and that of my family and my neighbors; we are a tight group. We will not be silenced or abridged of our rights. We are Americans and we are proud of our heritage and our history.
Amen!
Old 01-20-2021, 16:01   #41
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGC2 View Post
If anyone wants to know who runs this country, just check out Trump's full pardon list of 143 people. Our Intel guys should be able to connect these dots rapidly, because it's not complicated.

No Rittenhouse, and no protesters from Jan 6th, but a whole lot of rich bankers and fraudsters and speculative financiers and tycoons and, most tellingly, people with ties to a certain foreign country in a manner that we're not allowed to speak about publicly, yet is shared by pretty much all of Biden's top appointments, including the top 3 levels of the DoS and head of the CIA, which ensures this foreign country will get taken care of for the foreseeable future. Oh and look at the last run of legislation Trump signed after the Capitol breach, that's a good clue too.

I promise I'm not even close to being the smartest guy in the room...y'all can figure this out.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...emency-012021/

Quote:
404 / Page Not Found
Wish i could have seen it...
Old 01-20-2021, 21:00   #42
JGC2
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
Wish i could have seen it...
Looks like the incoming admin pulled the page.

Here's another link to the same list:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ences-n1254806
Old 01-20-2021, 21:32   #43
Joker
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGC2 View Post
Looks like the incoming admin pulled the page.

Here's another link to the same list:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...ences-n1254806
Thanks.

I don't have an issue with those that he pardoned or commuted their sentences. Most that were pardoned had already served their time.
Old 01-20-2021, 23:54   #44
Penn
Area Commander

JGC2,we are on opposite ends of that summation you have brought forward, nonetheless, I am with you and will stand by you side if SHTF.

That said, last Sunday night a Russian client gave me a three part brochure, a print out copy on the last fold a POC wakethehellup.wixsite.com/home

Intellectually, hard for me to accept. YMMV
Old 01-21-2021, 00:46   #45
sfshooter
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dog New Trick View Post
Which year and author? 1918-1956 or 1958-1968?

That may have happened then by them but, will not be the same here. Just sayin’.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn, 1918-1956

I highlight this book because the techniques used will work here for a large portion of the population. They are the sheep.
In regards to your "will not be the same here" , I agree because there are a portion of individuals in this country that will not buckle to tyranny and will bring to light the methods of tyranny.
The big question is how many sheep can you wake up and get to take a stand against tyranny?

"I ask you sir, who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people........" George Mason
Closed Thread