Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

Old 09-22-2015, 12:49   #1
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Countering Islamic Fundamentalism

Quote:
“I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy.” –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev, Source
If we want a lasting peace, then we should apply Skobelev's principle to Islamic fundamentalism. Instead, we turn a blind eye to pederasty, the slaughter and genocide of Christians, sex slavery, abuse of women, and the wanton death and destruction wrought by the followers of Islam.

For what? We are afraid to offend them, since that might make them hate us? Well, they hate us quite simply, because they hate . Nothing we do will change that.

So what do we do? Slay Muslims wherever we find them, just like Islam directs its followers to kill the unbelievers, Christians and Jews?

Quote:
Quran:

9:5. Then when the Sacred Months (the 1st, 7th, 11th, and 12th months of the Islamic calendar) have passed, then kill the Mushrikun {unbelievers} wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat {the Islamic ritual prayers}), and give Zakat {alms}, then leave their way free. Verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

8:39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.8:67. It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war (and free them with ransom) until he had made a great slaughter (among his enemies) in the land. You desire the good of this world (i.e. the money of ransom for freeing the captives), but Allah desires (for you) the Hereafter. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

9:29. Fight against those who believe not in Allah, nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

9:33. It is He {Allah} Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it).

Source
No. We steadfastly apply the following simple concept, a two-part strategy.

First, we aggressively engage Islam in the war of ideas until Islam reforms or ceases to be a great power among men (Winston Churchill). Those that should be leading this war of ideas includes our clergy, elected leaders, military leaders and mainstream media. Until we counter the propaganda and outright lies promulgated by the likes of CAIR and other Islamic subversives and apologists, they will continue to dominate in this arena. {Note, I said the concept is simple, not the implementation. Given the current degraded state of our clergy, elected leaders, military leaders and mainstream media, this is not going to happen anytime soon. Given that Muslims consider the Quran the inviolable word of Allah, an Islamic reformation is not likely going to happen.}

Second, we apply Skobelev's principle to any and all Islamic organizations that are actively engaged in hostilities against the United States, our national interests and our allies. That includes organizations that are engaged in propaganda, subversion and financing Islamic fundamentalists. We have the capacity to do this now, though our elected leaders lack the will and fortitude.

If our nation fails to honestly admit the threat we face from fundamentalist Islam and effectively counter the threat, it will continue to metastasize. And then, when the pain becomes unbearable, that elusive 'backlash' against Muslims we are constantly warned of will happen. Seeds of it are already growing in Europe.

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev

Last edited by SF-TX; 09-22-2015 at 12:59. Reason: changed Islam to Muslim
SF-TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 13:17   #2
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF-TX View Post
If we want a lasting peace, then we should apply Skobelev's principle to Islamic fundamentalism. Instead, we turn a blind eye to pederasty, the slaughter and genocide of Christians, sex slavery, abuse of women, and the wanton death and destruction wrought by the followers of Islam.

For what? We are afraid to offend them, since that might make them hate us? Well, they hate us quite simply, because they hate . Nothing we do will change that.

So what do we do? Slay Muslims wherever we find them, just like Islam directs its followers to kill the unbelievers, Christians and Jews?

No. We steadfastly apply the following simple concept, a two-part strategy.

First, we aggressively engage Islam in the war of ideas until Islam reforms or ceases to be a great power among men (Winston Churchill). Those that should be leading this war of ideas includes our clergy, elected leaders, military leaders and mainstream media. Until we counter the propaganda and outright lies promulgated by the likes of CAIR and other Islamic subversives and apologists, they will continue to dominate in this arena. {Note, I said the concept is simple, not the implementation. Given the current degraded state of our clergy, elected leaders, military leaders and mainstream media, this is not going to happen anytime soon. Given that Muslims consider the Quran the inviolable word of Allah, an Islamic reformation is not likely going to happen.}

Second, we apply Skobelev's principle to any and all Islamic organizations that are actively engaged in hostilities against the United States, our national interests and our allies. That includes organizations that are engaged in propaganda, subversion and financing Islamic fundamentalists. We have the capacity to do this now, though our elected leaders lack the will and fortitude.

If our nation fails to honestly admit the threat we face from fundamentalist Islam and effectively counter the threat, it will continue to metastasize. And then, when the pain becomes unbearable, that elusive 'backlash' against Muslims we are constantly warned of will happen. Seeds of it are already growing in Europe.
Old 09-22-2015, 13:26   #3
Streck-Fu
Area Commander

From the source for the opening quote....

Quote:
The Russians have always been known to upstage the West in regards to dealing with enemies. There is the story of two KGB agents kidnapped by a gang of quite imprudent Islamic Liberation Organization (ILO) operatives in Beirut. The story goes that the ILO kidnappers, after hiding the hostages away, then sent a message to the Russian embassy in Beirut demanding the release of certain ILO members (if I remember correctly) at that time incarcerated by the Lebanese government of the day. Unbeknownst to the impulsive terrorists was the fact that the KGB was aware not only of where the two Russian citizens were being held captive, but also of the identities of the kidnappers. As a response to their demands the Russians sent to the safe house a box with the head of the leader of that particular ILO unit inside and the warning that if the two KGB agents were not released in a matter of hours, the next box they received would contain the heads of the kidnapper’s mothers.
Close....LINK

Quote:
LONDON — A Soviet KGB unit abducted 12 Lebanese extremists and killed one of them when gunmen executed one of four Russian hostages in Beirut in October, the Daily Mail said Thursday.

The newspaper, quoting intelligence sources from an unidentified country, said the KGB team sent the body back to the group`s leader with a message saying, ``Release our three hostages or we will shoot yours one by one.``

The brother of one of the Lebanese kidnappers was among the 12 extremists abducted by the KGB, the Mail said.

It said the quick release of the Soviet hostages ``amazed`` the U.S., British and French governments, all of which have citizens held captive in Lebanon.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Streck-Fu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 16:13   #4
RomanCandle
Guerrilla

Oddly enough just the other day I watched a documentary Youtube which I cannot for the life of me locate now, on the rescue the Soviet spies where several of the agents were interviewed years later. One thing they also stressed is that they would annihilate every single Hezbollah base and training camp in the Bekaa Valley, the locations of which they were obviously intimately familiar with.

http://articles.philly.com/1986-01-1...n-organization
RomanCandle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 11:44   #5
frostfire
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
From the source for the opening quote....

Close....LINK
too bad we did not/could not follow the same SOP for LTC William Buckley and COL Rich Higgins.

What hezbollah did to them makes guantanamo, abu ghraib, etc. like Disney movie

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 07:12   #6
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Islamic fundamentalist interpretation of the war of ideas.

Quote:
Extremists in Bangladesh publish global hit list of bloggers and writers

Islamic extremists in Bangladesh appear to be taking their war on secular writers and bloggers beyond the South Asian country's borders.

A hit list purporting to be from the militant group Ansarullah Bangla Team has been sent out threatening people in Europe and North America.

"Let Bangladesh revoke the citizenship of these enemies of Islam," a statement accompanying the list says. "If not, we will hunt them down in whatever part of God's world we find them and kill them right there."

The list contains nine people in the United Kingdom, eight in Germany, two in the United States, one in Canada and one in Sweden. CNN isn't reporting any of the names on the list.

I hold it as a principle that the duration of peace is in direct proportion to the slaughter you inflict on the enemy. –Gen. Mikhail Skobelev
Old 09-24-2015, 10:41   #7
Trapper John
Quiet Professional

Shit, I better start a Blog!
Old 11-19-2015, 08:42   #8
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Apparently, the Dutch were successful in countering a Jihad rebellion in Aceh, Indonesia by applying the second part of the proposed strategy. Instead of targeting and killing the Jihadis, they killed the radical Mullahs/Imams and buried them with pig carcasses. We should implement this strategy yesterday.

Quote:
Exceptional Measures Against Jihad
The real way to defeat the Jihadis.

...My friend Mark Durie, an Anglican pastor from Australia who has written several books about Islamic doctrine, teaches us an instructive lesson from the Dutch war against radical Islam in Indonesia at the turn of the 20th century.

The Dutch East Indies Company and its commanders were losing the war in Aceh to a Muslim uprising, which they treated as an insurgency, not a religious or ideological movement. Eventually they hired a consultant named Christiaan Snouck Hurgronje, a Dutch expert on Islamic doctrine, who told them they were fighting against a jihad.

“Hugronje counseled them to change tactics,” Durie told me. “Instead of going after the insurgents and the villages they controlled, he said they needed to chase the mullahs out into the jungle and kill them, so they could empower the traditional leadership and the local clans. And it worked.”

One of the reasons cited for the Dutch success in putting down the rebellion was that they buried the rebel imams with the carcasses of pigs and made it known. That meant that instead of dying as martyrs for jihad, they died with the certainty they were unclean and were going to Hell. It was a message was not lost on the young men the imams had been so successful in recruiting up until then.

Remember President Obama explaining to an uncomprehending public that the U.S. military had given Osama Bin Laden a burial at sea to preserve his “dignity” and so not to offend Muslims? What dignity is due a wanton murderer of innocents?

Imagine if we had buried Osama Bin Laden with a pig carcass and broadcast the video? Or if each time we blast an al Qaeda or ISIS leader with a drone we send in special operations troops to gather up his remains to give them an appropriate burial and post the video on YouTube?

We will not win the war against the barbarians by playing nice. You want exceptional measures? Defeat the jihadis by robbing them of their ultimate victory: their dream of paradise.

For the rest of the article

Old 11-19-2015, 09:22   #9
Team Sergeant
Quiet Professional

First "we" need to get our own house in order. So far the only politician I see with a spine is not yet president.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:50   #10
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Since the US Government is led by a Marxist/Muslim and is loathe to kill our enemies, perhaps the Dutch would be so kind as to resurrect the strategy they used in Indonesia. They could start with Tarik Chadlioui:

Quote:
Muslim cleric in Belgium incited Paris jihad murderer to kill unbelievers

A Muslim hate preacher suspected of radicalising one of the Bataclan theatre gunmen urged his followers to wage jihad against ‘infidels’ and promised ‘martyrs’ would go to paradise.

Tarik Chadlioui preached hate-filled sermons at a Paris mosque attended by terrorist Omar Mostefai, who blew himself up after the bloody Batacalan theatre siege which claimed 89 lives.

Link

Old 11-20-2015, 05:36   #11
Dusty
RIP Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Sergeant View Post

First "we" need to get our own house in order. So far the only politician I see with a spine is not yet president.
It's a race against the clock.
Old 11-20-2015, 09:03   #12
TWITCHY
Guerrilla

Third Step?

Quote:
Apparently, the Dutch were successful in countering a Jihad rebellion in Aceh, Indonesia by applying the second part of the proposed strategy. Instead of targeting and killing the Jihadis, they killed the radical Mullahs/Imams and buried them with pig carcasses. We should implement this strategy yesterday.
SF-TX - Not that my opinion matters, but I agree with you on steps 1 & 2, but I have to wonder if there is a need for a step 3. Just two days ago, in Aceh, the Muslim majority closed and burned down churches. Sourcehttp://www.christianexaminer.com/art...ists/49803.htm So my question is, "Should there be a step 3? A third step that ensures a lasting resolution to the scourge that is Islam?" It would seem that the new generations of Muslims have little capability of recalling the the killing of the radical Mullahs/Imams by the Dutch.
TWITCHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 09:20   #13
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWITCHY View Post
So my question is, "Should there be a step 3? A third step that ensures a lasting resolution to the scourge that is Islam?" It would seem that the new generations of Muslims have little capability of recalling the the killing of the radical Mullahs/Imams by the Dutch.
Step 3 would be a continuation of Step 1 and a vigorous and merciless execution of Step 2, as needed.

Old 11-20-2015, 20:32   #14
frostfire
Area Commander

Plan B

Quote:
...or deradicalize those leader figures and have them counter the violent jihad ideology i.e. Sayyid Imam in Egypt, Nasir Abbas/Ali Imron In Indonesia, and so on

Even al-Zawahiri (AQ current leader) and al-Libi (AQ ideology spokesman) could not counter Sayyid's ideologically, but could only attack his credibility:

https://www.ctc.usma.edu/posts/leadi...unces-violence

"Sayyid Imam `Abd al-`Aziz Imam al-Sharif, the former mufti of Egyptian Islamic Jihad (EIJ) and mentor to Ayman al-Zawahiri, released his much anticipated book, Tarshid al-Jihad fi Misr wa al-Aalam (Rationalizations on Jihad in Egypt and the World). Published in serialized format by the Egyptian daily al-Masry al-Youm, the book is already being hailed within official Egyptian circles as the definitive renunciation of violence by one of the most influential jihadist thinkers alive today."

"The jihadist use of violence in trying to overthrow Islamic governments is both counter-productive and religiously unlawful, Sayyid Imam now argues. Da`wa, or the practice of publicly calling others to Islam, is a much safer, effective and religiously justifiable way to channel one’s grievances against a regime. Sayyid Imam prompts Muslims to try non-violent attempts to reform (al-islah) laws that are not in accordance with Shari`a. He advises that Muslims flee state persecution (al-hijra) when necessary instead of fighting, or isolate (al-`uzla) themselves from corruption that cannot be escaped. Muslims should pardon (al-`afw) the harmful actions of others, forgive (al-safh) one’s enemies, shun (al-i’rad) those who advocate un-Islamic behavior and maintain patience (al-aabr) in the face of seemingly insurmountable challenges"

"So we can suffer, and in suffering we know who we are" David Goggins

"Aide-toi, Dieu t'aidera " Jehanne, la Pucelle

Der, der Geld verliert, verliert einiges;
Der, der einen Freund verliert, verliert viel mehr;
Der, der das Vertrauen verliert, verliert alles.

INDNJC
frostfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 11:08   #15
SF-TX
Quiet Professional

Here is a good essay on the root cause of why Islamic terrorism is happening in the West. BLUF, because we allow it to happen.

Quote:
...So, what is the root cause of jihadi attacks? Many think that the ultimate source of the ongoing terrorization of the West is Islam. Yet this notion has one problem: the Muslim world is immensely weak and intrinsically incapable of being a threat. That every Islamic assault on the West is a terrorist attack—and terrorism, as is known, is the weapon of the weak—speaks for itself.

...No, today, the ultimate enemy is within. The root cause behind the nonstop Muslim terrorization of the West is found in those who stifle or whitewash all talk and examination of Muslim doctrine and history; who welcome hundreds of thousands of Muslim migrants, while knowing that some are jihadi operatives, and many are simply “radical”; who work to overthrow secular Arab dictators in the name of “democracy” and “freedom,” only to uncork the jihad suppressed by the autocrats (the Islamic State’s territory consists of lands that were “liberated” in Iraq, Libya, and Syria by the U.S. and its allies.)

...For to accept that Islam is inherently violent and intolerant is to reject a number of cornerstones of postmodern Western thinking that far transcend the question of Islam. In this context, nothing short of an intellectual/cultural revolution—where rational thinking becomes mainstream—will allow the West to confront Islam head on.

But there is some good news. With every Islamic attack, the eyes of more and more Western people are opened to the true nature of Muhammad's religion. That this is happening despite generations of pro-Islamic indoctrination in the West is a testimony to the growing brazenness of the jihad.

Yet, it still remains unclear whether objective thinking will eventually overthrow the current narrative of relativism, anti-Westernism, and asinine emotionalism.

Simply put, celebrating multiculturalism and defeating the jihad is impossible.

However, if such a revolution ever does take place, the Islamic jihad will be easily swept back into the dustbin of history. For the fact remains: Islam is terrorizing the world, not because it can, but because the West allows it to.

Link