Go Back   Professional Soldiers ® > At Ease > The Soapbox

View Poll Results: Who will you be voting for?
Trump/Pence 189 77.14%
Clinton/Kaine 12 4.90%
Johnson/Weld 21 8.57%
Jill Stien 1 0.41%
Pedro 10 4.08%
Other 12 4.90%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2016, 20:01   #61
Badger52
Area Commander

Wish someone would take away his Twitter account.

The coin paid to enforce words on parchment is blood; tyrants will not be stopped with anything less dear. - QP Peregrino
Badger52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 20:28   #62
The Reaper
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
Or just get him to keep his mouth shut and not take the bait.

TR
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - President Theodore Roosevelt, 1910

De Oppresso Liber 01/20/2025
The Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 20:46   #63
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger52 View Post
And those who told me that being critical of him would lead to "electing Hillary".

I blame Hannity, Jeffery Lord, Katrina Pierson, Rush, Bolling, Scottie Nell-Hughes and the other Rockettes who danced around with their signs telling us to let him say whatever he wants whilst explaining to us "what he really meant".
Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 21:45   #64
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mills View Post
. . .and the other Rockettes. . .

Yep, Levin and Loesch have been warning him about walking into these ambushes. But, he doesn't walk in. . .he runs in. He has too many advisers, both family and hired. He needs to pick one and put the fate of the nation in their hands. My guess is that Conway would be the best choice, but I'm not sitting in on the meetings.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The bigger the government, the smaller the citizen." -- Dennis Prager

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
PSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 22:17   #65
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSM View Post

Yep, Levin and Loesch have been warning him about walking into these ambushes. But, he doesn't walk in. . .he runs in. He has too many advisers, both family and hired. He needs to pick one and put the fate of the nation in their hands. My guess is that Conway would be the best choice, but I'm not sitting in on the meetings.

Pat
Honestly, his best hope for having ANY success in the upcoming debates would be old "lyin Ted Cruz".

Jesus, can you imagine what the debate would have been like with him up there. He would have destroyed her. I mean think about it, she actually prepared for the median level performance.

What a cunt.

Trump is like a 29 year old kidult who has been allowed by his parents to still live at home and not work. Then after a little while, your kindness turns in to enabling.
Old 09-30-2016, 22:25   #66
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Honestly, his best hope for having ANY success in the upcoming debates would be old "lyin Ted Cruz".

Jesus, can you imagine what the debate would have been like with him up there. He would have destroyed her. I mean think about it, she actually prepared for the median level performance.

What a cunt.

Trump is like a 29 year old kidult who has been allowed by his parents to still live at home and not work. Then after a little while, your kindness turns in to enabling.
Well, this is where we are. The future ain't going to be pretty no matter who wins.

Pat

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

"The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it." --H.L. Mencken
Old 09-30-2016, 23:11   #67
Mills
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Well, this is where we are. The future ain't going to be pretty no matter who wins.

Pat
My point was that he should be bringing him into the fold in order to help out with debate prep.

Hell, even Trey Gowdy wouldn't be half bad to help out either.

But hey........just remember.........."He is unconventional".

N
Old 09-30-2016, 23:31   #68
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
My point was that he should be bringing him into the fold in order to help out with debate prep.

Hell, even Trey Gowdy wouldn't be half bad to help out either.

But hey........just remember.........."He is unconventional".

N
Oh, hell yeah! But it ain't going to happen. Gowdy, maybe, but there is too much bad blood between Trump and Cruz. And he'd still have to shed most of his current advisers. My hope, and it's a long shot, is that he's setting ambushes for the Hildabeast in the next two debates.

ETA: I had a scary thought this morning: Remember Woodrow Wilson? He was the first, truly, progressive President that had a stroke about half way through his second term and his wife stepped in and ran things. Has there been legislation to prevent that in the future? And what if the First Spouse is a former elected President? Are her health issues a set up to allow Bill back into the Oval Office? "Consider this, if you will..." - Rod Serling.

Pat

Last edited by PSM; 09-30-2016 at 23:44.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:10   #69
scooter
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Oh, hell yeah! But it ain't going to happen. Gowdy, maybe, but there is too much bad blood between Trump and Cruz. And he'd still have to shed most of his current advisers. My hope, and it's a long shot, is that he's setting ambushes for the Hildabeast in the next two debates.

ETA: I had a scary thought this morning: Remember Woodrow Wilson? He was the first, truly, progressive President that had a stroke about half way through his second term and his wife stepped in and ran things. Has there been legislation to prevent that in the future? And what if the First Spouse is a former elected President? Are her health issues a set up to allow Bill back into the Oval Office? "Consider this, if you will..." - Rod Serling.

Pat
The constitution was amended so that the cabinet officers could declare the president temporarily incompetent and replace him/her for the time being. It was meant to prevent the Wilson scenario from happening again.
scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 10:02   #70
Mills
Quiet Professional

I still think the best play would have been to bury the hatchet after director Comey decided not to recommend charges against Hillary.

Have a Trump /Cruz ticket in the interest of uprooting career politicians and putting our differences aside with the goal of stopping corruption that seems to follow the clintons around like herpes.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:35   #71
PSM
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
The constitution was amended so that the cabinet officers could declare the president temporarily incompetent and replace him/her for the time being. It was meant to prevent the Wilson scenario from happening again.
Thanks! Wasn't there also legislation to keep a President from appointing a family member after JFK put up RFK for AG?

Also, don't forget who fills the cabinet and with whom?

Pat

Old 10-01-2016, 18:05   #72
GratefulCitizen
Area Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOMAHAWK9521 View Post
The one disturbing thought that kept going through my head during the debate was "How many beautiful, young women had to be kidnapped and exsanguinated in the previous weeks in order for Hillary's appearance to look so healthy and vibrant."
This is how conspiracies start!

https://youtu.be/rxhnHboCkYQ
"Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap." -Ecclesiastes 11:4 (NIV)
GratefulCitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 21:48   #73
Mills
Quiet Professional

How convenient that the media chose to leak this story in regards to his vulgar comments about women on the eve of the next debate.

Its over. The powers at be have shown their hand months ago, they want Hillary to win. As She is going to continue to run left and further make the American people "dependent" on the system in order to further perpetuate power, which will further perpetuate the Democratic party.

Like I always say...........At least its not "little marco" or "lyin ted".

What a fucking disgrace this whole thing has become. The best we can hope for at this point is for Hurricane Matthew to magically jump inland to St.Louis Sunday night and wipe both of them out.

Then maybe we can start over and have a real primary and a real election.
Old 10-07-2016, 23:32   #74
TWITCHY
Guerrilla

We're sunk

I've never been too keen on Trump, but I am a conservative, so I hoped that he would win and put the right justices in place. But now, wtf else can go wrong. We've all had locker room talk and probably said things we wished we hadn't, but none of us are running for President. At this point, I think he's been a Democrat "plant" all along and we fell for it. And to top it off, the dipshit losers (Romney, Bush, and the others are right on board with the Dims aiming the cannons straight into the hull trying to finish us off. Fuck!
TWITCHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 06:54   #75
bailaviborita
Quiet Professional

Im not so sure. I don't think his supporters - those who hate Obama's fundamental change and are fed up with the Establishment - are supporting him because of his morals. The question I have is whether this results in enough Bernie Sanders supporters who hate Hillary coming out to vote for her...