Old 05-11-2012, 19:58   #1
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

useful NSN link page

Found while looking for NSNs for a list. Hope it helps. Post what you got here too.

http://www.armyproperty.com/NSN-List.htm

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”
MtnGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 16:25   #2
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

ANOTHER LINK

Here is another link I found with NSNs. Not sure if there all good, but.............

http://www.armyproperty.com/app/foru...-nsns-t52.html

Here is a nice web site that has a really good list of NSN; once again I'm no 92Y. So check with your Supply SGT and PBUSE.

http://www.ytable.com/tables/368/Nat...ir=desc&query=

History teaches that when you become indifferent and lose the will to fight someone who has the will to fight will take over."

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Intelligence failures are failures of command [just] as operations failures are command failures.”

Last edited by MtnGoat; 05-13-2012 at 17:38.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:53   #3
GnSurfin
SF Candidate

Multicam NSNs

Pretty good listing of multicam nsn's
http://www.armyproperty.com/app/foru...393.html#p5756
GnSurfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 23:20   #4
cobra22
Quiet Professional

Just a warning, before you do all the paper work to order stuff using these NSN's write them down and take them to your Bteam supply sergeant to see if they are legit. Alot of times the equipment isn't in the Army system so you end up having to GPC request it.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:10   #5
BryanK
Guerrilla Chief

If you have access to FEDLOG / LOGSA (which is easy to get if your currently serving) you can cross reference the NSN's yourself without having to rely on someone else (unless your too busy). It's a handy backup in case your Supply SGT is MIA.

"Too many men work on parts of things. Doing a job to completion, satisfies me."- Richard Proenneke
BryanK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 15:40   #6
69harley
Guerrilla

No need to have access to fedlog or the supply sergeant, anyone can look up a NSN at Webflis. Open source, no pass word required. Users can also search using the part number, cage code, or description. The search will provide all the info available to include price and availability.

Webflis
69harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:08   #7
BryanK
Guerrilla Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69harley View Post
No need to have access to fedlog or the supply sergeant, anyone can look up a NSN at Webflis. Open source, no pass word required. Users can also search using the part number, cage code, or description. The search will provide all the info available to include price and availability.

Webflis
Now that is pretty cool. I've only been out less than a year, and I never knew this form of Webflis was available. The problem with this however, is it is only "public" parts/items. I had to order a bunch of stuff for 20th a few years back, and even I couldn't find or order them through the regular channels (I was a 91F/91G full timer for the Guard) using the information off of Fedlog (Webflis, or whatever they call it now) at the time. It seems there is also a "special" LOGSA account that must be posessed before ordering such parts. I don't see why an SF guy couldn't get access to this type of account using their UIC and their credentials.

"Too many men work on parts of things. Doing a job to completion, satisfies me."- Richard Proenneke
Old 01-21-2013, 09:12   #8
Air.177
Quiet Professional

Quote:

Webflis
Wish I would've found this a couple months back. Thanks!!
Air.177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:06   #9
MtnGoat
Quiet Professional

Quote:

Webflis
NICE WEBSITE!!! Great for coming up for things on deployment list. Very easy to search here. Thanks for the POST!!

COLONEL BULL SIMONS

Old 02-01-2013, 20:54   #10
cobra22
Quiet Professional

Does this tell you whether it is in the Army system as well. The reason I ask is that I had a NSN for a dump pouch but it turns out that it is a Navy issue item not Army therefore I cannot get it. I'll have to use team funds if my guys really want these because it requires an OCIE memo from the BN CDR to GPC them and no one wants to bother him with that.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:21   #11
Air.177
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra22 View Post
Does this tell you whether it is in the Army system as well. The reason I ask is that I had a NSN for a dump pouch but it turns out that it is a Navy issue item not Army therefore I cannot get it. I'll have to use team funds if my guys really want these because it requires an OCIE memo from the BN CDR to GPC them and no one wants to bother him with that.

Which dump pouch are you looking for because the Blue force gear ultra light weight ones just got an NSN assigned to them and my supply sgt accepted my order for them using this NSN: 8465-01-612-3184

If you check BFG's website, it lists all of their NSN items, and my order went through a month or so back when I requested pretty much all of them.

Good luck

Blake
Air.177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 17:50   #12
cobra22
Quiet Professional

Quote:
Originally Posted by Air.177 View Post
Which dump pouch are you looking for because the Blue force gear ultra light weight ones just got an NSN assigned to them and my supply sgt accepted my order for them using this NSN: 8465-01-612-3184

If you check BFG's website, it lists all of their NSN items, and my order went through a month or so back when I requested pretty much all of them.

Good luck

Blake
At this point any one that my guys don't have to buy out of pocket.

thanks for the info I'm going to run that up on Monday.
Old 02-07-2013, 05:53   #13
BryanK
Guerrilla Chief

If you know your GSA card holder you can try this:

GSA Dump Pouch(s)